Sheard
-
Shut the fuck up already
Shut the fuck up already
Don't act like you don't respect a magnificent troll job.
-
-
It's uncharted. And exciting. Time for more popcorn.
LOL!

-
@boo-radley said:
Ok Atty, gotcha.
Youre saying that I should believe you because you say so. Is that not hypocritical when the the tables are turned?
I am saying that the info is out there as it was an item I heard.
You can believe it or not. You can look it up or not. I don't give a shit.
Why are you so worried about it?
-
@boo-radley said:
Not worried about it.
Then why have you been carrying on so much about it, like you need to get to the bottom of it as if it were the Watergate caper?
-
@boo-radley said:
Its about holding your feet to the fire.
-
@boo-radley said:
Its about holding your feet to the fire.
My word is all that is necessary.
Nevertheless, here you go:
http://cover32.com/2016/07/21/should-tom-brady-retire-patriots-win-super-bowl/
http://www.12up.com/posts/4296280-should-tom-brady-retire-if-the-patriots-win-the-super-bowl
-
@boo-radley said:
You said it was on TV or the radio.
Provide those links and I will consider letting you go without bond.
What planet do you live on? There are no "links" to what someone says on TV/radio. And I thought you didn't care about these rumors. It is no longer a topic worthy of discussion. You can go fret about whether the rumors are true or not. I don't care.
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login