Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Browns Board
  3. Sheard

Sheard

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Browns Board
111 Posts 14 Posters 2.9k Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Tour2ma Tour2maT In Memoriam Dedicated Conversation Starter Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done Very Popular
    • 30k Posts
    • 6k Reputation
    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #5

    @boo-radley said:

    I have always followed the Browns from afar. How could you not love the Marty Browns or appreciate the loyalty of their fan-base.

    Im not here to troll and cause trouble. Im sure you guys get enough of that already.

    True... but there's trolling we like and...

    "When you have a shared vision it is a lot easier to make unpopular decisions." - Paul DePodesta "When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less." - Paul Brown Complete 2017 Browns Board Mock: http://thebrownsboard.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=46196
    1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • The Gipper The GipperT In Memoriam Very Popular
      • 57k Posts
      • 4k Reputation
      The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
      #6

      @boo-radley said:

      If Sheard lost his starting job around mid season wouldnt that mean that he played well for a period in time?

      Youre not one for thinking these things out too far ahead are you?

      No, it probably means that he played like shite the whole time, but by the middle of the season BB just got fed up with him and plopped his behind on the pine.

      You didn't think that out much, did you? Did you think that he benched him after just one bad game? His entire body of work would have been below par for him to get benched.

      1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • W wargograw

        @boo-radley said:

        If Sheard lost his starting job around mid season wouldnt that mean that he played well for a period in time?

        Youre not one for thinking these things out too far ahead are you?

        I don't know who you are, but keep trolling Gipper and I will love you.

        The Gipper The GipperT In Memoriam Very Popular
        • 57k Posts
        • 4k Reputation
        The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
        #7

        @wargograw said:

        I don't know who you are, but keep trolling Gipper and I will love you.

        Keep being a cunt and you will get fucked early and often.

        W 1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • The Gipper The GipperT In Memoriam Very Popular
          • 57k Posts
          • 4k Reputation
          The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
          #8

          @boo-radley said:

          Thats not the way it works,

          The best players at practice play on Sunday. Playing good on Sunday buys you another week of practice to keep your job. Sheard was benched after a loss where he was taken to the wood shed. There is plenty of content about this on the web for you to google if you are interested in learning something about football.

          So, you are saying that he played perfectly acceptable all those other games, but after having one bad game, he was benched for the rest of the season.

          I find that farcical, arbitrary, and capricious. And it is unbelievable. That one really bad game may have been the final straw, but I venture it had been leading up to that for some time.

          So, if Tom Brady had a bad week of practice, and a bad game, then he would get benched?

          You are welcome to put links on here about it if you want.

          1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • Tour2ma Tour2maT In Memoriam Dedicated Conversation Starter Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done Very Popular
            • 30k Posts
            • 6k Reputation
            Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
            #9

            tumblr_ljh0puClWT1qfkt17.gif

            "When you have a shared vision it is a lot easier to make unpopular decisions." - Paul DePodesta "When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less." - Paul Brown Complete 2017 Browns Board Mock: http://thebrownsboard.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=46196
            gftChrisG 1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • Tour2maT Tour2ma

              tumblr_ljh0puClWT1qfkt17.gif

              gftChris gftChrisG
              • 13k Posts
              • 428 Reputation
              gftChrisG gftChris wrote on last edited by
              #10

              @tour2ma said:

              tumblr_ljh0puClWT1qfkt17.gif

              LOL+1

              1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply
              • The GipperT The Gipper

                @wargograw said:

                I don't know who you are, but keep trolling Gipper and I will love you.

                Keep being a cunt and you will get fucked early and often.

                wargograw W One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                • 5k Posts
                • 363 Reputation
                W wargograw wrote on last edited by
                #11

                @the-gipper said:

                Keep being a cunt and you will get fucked early and often.

                Wow. Clever.

                The GipperT 1 Reply Last reply
                Quote Reply
                • W wargograw

                  @the-gipper said:

                  Keep being a cunt and you will get fucked early and often.

                  Wow. Clever.

                  The Gipper The GipperT In Memoriam Very Popular
                  • 57k Posts
                  • 4k Reputation
                  The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
                  #12

                  @wargograw said:

                  Wow. Clever.

                  And accurate.

                  W 1 Reply Last reply
                  Quote Reply
                  • The Gipper The GipperT In Memoriam Very Popular
                    • 57k Posts
                    • 4k Reputation
                    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
                    #13

                    @boo-radley said:

                    Remember Jonas Gray? On the cover of SI one week and sitting on the bench the next?

                    Google is your friend.

                    No. If you make reference to people, places, event, articles etc. etc. that you want us to know about, provide a link....or an explanation. It is not our job to interpret the esoterica in your mind.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Quote Reply
                    • The Gipper The GipperT In Memoriam Very Popular
                      • 57k Posts
                      • 4k Reputation
                      The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
                      #14

                      @boo-radley said:

                      Further proof that you do not know diddly about football.

                      No, I just have no interest in doing your work for you. Unless...of course, you want to pay me. You make some vague reference to something out there somewhere in the universe that none of the rest of us know anything about...or care anything about likely, and you expect us all to know it?

                      Jonas Gray? What, was he some 7th round draft pick of the Pats back in 2002 or something?

                      Try your hand at the trivia I put up soemtimes ...without cheating. Lets see how much trivia you know.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Quote Reply
                      • The GipperT The Gipper

                        @wargograw said:

                        Wow. Clever.

                        And accurate.

                        wargograw W One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                        • 5k Posts
                        • 363 Reputation
                        W wargograw wrote on last edited by
                        #15

                        @the-gipper said:

                        And accurate.

                        Nah

                        The GipperT 1 Reply Last reply
                        Quote Reply
                        • wargograw W One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                          • 5k Posts
                          • 363 Reputation
                          W wargograw wrote on last edited by
                          #16

                          "I have no idea what's going on when I watch a game, but I know trivia!!!!!"

                          The GipperT 1 Reply Last reply
                          Quote Reply
                          • W wargograw

                            @the-gipper said:

                            And accurate.

                            Nah

                            The Gipper The GipperT In Memoriam Very Popular
                            • 57k Posts
                            • 4k Reputation
                            The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
                            #17

                            @wargograw said:

                            Nah

                            You are right. You are a cunt that no one would want to fuck.

                            W The GipperT 2 Replies Last reply
                            Quote Reply
                            • W wargograw

                              "I have no idea what's going on when I watch a game, but I know trivia!!!!!"

                              The Gipper The GipperT In Memoriam Very Popular
                              • 57k Posts
                              • 4k Reputation
                              The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
                              #18

                              @wargograw said:

                              "I have no idea what's going on when I watch a game, but I know trivia!!!!!"

                              In your case, you know neither. All you know about is how to suckle Aggie teat.

                              W 1 Reply Last reply
                              Quote Reply
                              • Tour2ma Tour2maT In Memoriam Dedicated Conversation Starter Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done Very Popular
                                • 30k Posts
                                • 6k Reputation
                                Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
                                #19

                                I liked Jonas Gray... but the Gray I really liked coming out of college was TAMU's Cyrus.

                                I really thought he'd do well at the next level, but he's out of the league now.

                                "When you have a shared vision it is a lot easier to make unpopular decisions." - Paul DePodesta "When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less." - Paul Brown Complete 2017 Browns Board Mock: http://thebrownsboard.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=46196
                                T 1 Reply Last reply
                                Quote Reply
                                • Tour2maT Tour2ma

                                  I liked Jonas Gray... but the Gray I really liked coming out of college was TAMU's Cyrus.

                                  I really thought he'd do well at the next level, but he's out of the league now.

                                  TexasAg1969 T Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                  • 23k Posts
                                  • 6k Reputation
                                  T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
                                  #20

                                  @tour2ma said:

                                  I liked Jonas Gray... but the Gray I really liked coming out of college was TAMU's Cyrus.

                                  I really thought he'd do well at the next level, but he's out of the league now.

                                  He just didn't have that 6th gear.

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Quote Reply
                                  • wargograw W One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                    • 5k Posts
                                    • 363 Reputation
                                    W wargograw wrote on last edited by
                                    #21

                                    @boo-radley said:

                                    OK, I will pay you.

                                    Less than $15.00 per hour though. When can you start?

                                    He's a government worker. That's probably a raise.

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    👍
                                    Quote Reply
                                    • The GipperT The Gipper

                                      @wargograw said:

                                      Nah

                                      You are right. You are a cunt that no one would want to fuck.

                                      wargograw W One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                      • 5k Posts
                                      • 363 Reputation
                                      W wargograw wrote on last edited by
                                      #22

                                      @the-gipper said:

                                      You are right. You are a cunt that no one would want to fuck.

                                      Keep going. Everyone's entertained by your downhill slide in wittiness.

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Quote Reply
                                      • The GipperT The Gipper

                                        @wargograw said:

                                        "I have no idea what's going on when I watch a game, but I know trivia!!!!!"

                                        In your case, you know neither. All you know about is how to suckle Aggie teat.

                                        wargograw W One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                        • 5k Posts
                                        • 363 Reputation
                                        W wargograw wrote on last edited by
                                        #23

                                        @the-gipper said:

                                        In your case, you know neither. All you know about is how to suckle Aggie teat.

                                        That, and how to get you to waste a lot of time.

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Quote Reply
                                        • wargograw W One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                          • 5k Posts
                                          • 363 Reputation
                                          W wargograw wrote on last edited by
                                          #24

                                          Who was it?

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          Quote Reply

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          Theme
                                          • System
                                          • Light
                                          • Dark
                                          The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                                          The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Forums
                                          • Recent
                                          • Popular
                                          • Users
                                          • Donate