Sheard
-
Keep being a cunt and you will get fucked early and often.
Wow. Clever.
Wow. Clever.
And accurate.
-
@boo-radley said:
Remember Jonas Gray? On the cover of SI one week and sitting on the bench the next?
Google is your friend.
No. If you make reference to people, places, event, articles etc. etc. that you want us to know about, provide a link....or an explanation. It is not our job to interpret the esoterica in your mind.
-
@boo-radley said:
Further proof that you do not know diddly about football.
No, I just have no interest in doing your work for you. Unless...of course, you want to pay me. You make some vague reference to something out there somewhere in the universe that none of the rest of us know anything about...or care anything about likely, and you expect us all to know it?
Jonas Gray? What, was he some 7th round draft pick of the Pats back in 2002 or something?
Try your hand at the trivia I put up soemtimes ...without cheating. Lets see how much trivia you know.
-
Wow. Clever.
And accurate.
And accurate.
Nah
-
"I have no idea what's going on when I watch a game, but I know trivia!!!!!"
-
And accurate.
Nah
Nah
You are right. You are a cunt that no one would want to fuck.
-
"I have no idea what's going on when I watch a game, but I know trivia!!!!!"
In your case, you know neither. All you know about is how to suckle Aggie teat.
-
I liked Jonas Gray... but the Gray I really liked coming out of college was TAMU's Cyrus.
I really thought he'd do well at the next level, but he's out of the league now.
-
@boo-radley said:
OK, I will pay you.
Less than $15.00 per hour though. When can you start?
He's a government worker. That's probably a raise.
-
Nah
You are right. You are a cunt that no one would want to fuck.
You are right. You are a cunt that no one would want to fuck.
Keep going. Everyone's entertained by your downhill slide in wittiness.
-
"I have no idea what's going on when I watch a game, but I know trivia!!!!!"
In your case, you know neither. All you know about is how to suckle Aggie teat.
In your case, you know neither. All you know about is how to suckle Aggie teat.
That, and how to get you to waste a lot of time.
-
Who was it?
-
@boo-radley said:
OK, I will pay you.
Less than $15.00 per hour though. When can you start?
As soon as you send me a retainer check. I assume it will take me 20 hours, so $300.
-
Nah
You are right. You are a cunt that no one would want to fuck.
You are right. You are a cunt that no one would want to fuck.
Keep going. Everyone's entertained by your downhill slide in wittiness
At least I had a level from which to go down. If its gone downhill, it is because you are the most boring person to make fun of on here. There is just no challenge to making fun of you.
-
@boo-radley said:
Thats a 1 hour job.
$15,00 - research complete
-$14.00 late fee 2 days late
$1,00 USD owed
How would you like payment? Large bills?
Same way you usually pay your debts: blow job.
-
@boo-radley said:
You obviously have me confused with your sister.
Nah, she will always give you your quarter back. Runs in the family.

-
@boo-radley said:
You obviously have me confused with your sister.
The way you dress? No wonder.
(its the bra and panties, fyi)
-
@boo-radley said:
My offer still stands. I want to pay my debt and help the mentally challenged,
Then clearly you need to keep your money. I suggest you purchase some Dr. Seuss books with it.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
