Sheard
-
@boo-radley said:
No, I did not.
Go back and look.
I think you did. You clearly to continue to deny it.
Like always there is more to the story.
Peoples minds are not going to change regardless.
Oh? and its some kind of big secret that only you know? Have you told the commissioner? Maybe with your new information he will give the Pats their money back....and give them their draft choices back...and award them the Super Bowl title without having to play the game!!!
-
@boo-radley said:
No, I did not.
OK, then you hereby admit then that the Patriots cheated. That Tom Brady cheated. That Tom Brady lied and tried to cover his cheating up. That the other owners have gotten tired of this act, and it is they that came down hard on Goodell to come down hard on the Pats. And that he is simply doing their bidding in having done so.
Your statement of admission has been duly recorded.
-
@boo-radley said:
I admit that there is more to the story.
I admit that sometimes its best to settle to end a distraction.
Now....everyone knows why I compare you to a Steeler fan. You prevaricate, obfuscate, and turn craven.
-
@boo-radley said:
I admit that there is more to the story.
I admit that sometimes its best to settle to end a distraction.
Now....everyone knows why I compare you to a Steeler fan. You prevaricate, obfuscate, and turn craven.
Now....everyone knows why I compare you to a Steeler fan. You prevaricate, obfuscate, and turn craven.
"Sayeth the craven, "Nevermore!"

-
His name is not Gipson, he's not a judge, or he's some super secret judge protected from presence on the internet. Only possibilities here.
You really that interested? Here it is, it is not something secretive. My name IS Thomas Gipson. My office is in Barberton....which I have referred to many times in talking about James Harrison who went to school at Coventry HS about 2 miles away, and have referred to when talking about Tom Dmitroff....GM of the Falcons, and Josh McDaniels OC of the Patriots, both born at Barberton Citizens Hospital which is about a mile away. ( I was born there as well....just in the older building, not the newer one). As of Thursday Feb. 2 (Groundhog Day) I will have been in practice for 36 years. I serve as the Magistrate in the Doylestown Mayor's Court...have been there for 17 years. In the past I was also Magistrate in Norton for 18 years and Smithville for 5. I have also filled in as a Magistrate in both Barberton and Wadsworth Municipal Courts.(no longer do these. Norton no longer has a MC, and Barberton and Wadsworth have since gone to full time Magistrates, and Smithville was further away and now a more local person handles that). All basically traffic and misdemeanor cases. These courts are all in Summit, Wayne, and Medina Counties, not Cuyahoga.
Anything else you need/want to know?
You really that interested? Here it is, it is not something secretive. My name IS Thomas Gipson. My office is in Barberton....which I have referred to many times in talking about James Harrison who went to school at Coventry HS about 2 miles away, and have referred to when talking about Tom Dmitroff....GM of the Falcons, and Josh McDaniels OC of the Patriots, both born at Barberton Citizens Hospital which is about a mile away. ( I was born there as well....just in the older building, not the newer one). As of Thursday Feb. 2 (Groundhog Day) I will have been in practice for 36 years. I serve as the Magistrate in the Doylestown Mayor's Court...have been there for 17 years. In the past I was also Magistrate in Norton for 18 years and Smithville for 5. I have also filled in as a Magistrate in both Barberton and Wadsworth Municipal Courts.(no longer do these. Norton no longer has a MC, and Barberton and Wadsworth have since gone to full time Magistrates, and Smithville was further away and now a more local person handles that). All basically traffic and misdemeanor cases. These courts are all in Summit, Wayne, and Medina Counties, not Cuyahoga.
Anything else you need/want to know?
I think War needs to look up the difference between a magistrate and a judge.
And I will testify that Gip is a real person, unless I had a very convincing ghost in the car on the way to the Titans game in Nashville. I can also add he's interested in antiques. -
@boo-radley said:
No, I did not.
OK, then you hereby admit then that the Patriots cheated. That Tom Brady cheated. That Tom Brady lied and tried to cover his cheating up. That the other owners have gotten tired of this act, and it is they that came down hard on Goodell to come down hard on the Pats. And that he is simply doing their bidding in having done so.
Your statement of admission has been duly recorded.
OK, then you hereby admit then that the Patriots cheated. That Tom Brady cheated. That Tom Brady lied and tried to cover his cheating up. That the other owners have gotten tired of this act, and it is they that came down hard on Goodell to come down hard on the Pats. And that he is simply doing their bidding in having done so.
Your statement of admission has been duly recorded.
To me the damning piece of (lacking) evidence- if there was nothing to hide, why did Brady destroy the cell phone?
-
You really that interested? Here it is, it is not something secretive. My name IS Thomas Gipson. My office is in Barberton....which I have referred to many times in talking about James Harrison who went to school at Coventry HS about 2 miles away, and have referred to when talking about Tom Dmitroff....GM of the Falcons, and Josh McDaniels OC of the Patriots, both born at Barberton Citizens Hospital which is about a mile away. ( I was born there as well....just in the older building, not the newer one). As of Thursday Feb. 2 (Groundhog Day) I will have been in practice for 36 years. I serve as the Magistrate in the Doylestown Mayor's Court...have been there for 17 years. In the past I was also Magistrate in Norton for 18 years and Smithville for 5. I have also filled in as a Magistrate in both Barberton and Wadsworth Municipal Courts.(no longer do these. Norton no longer has a MC, and Barberton and Wadsworth have since gone to full time Magistrates, and Smithville was further away and now a more local person handles that). All basically traffic and misdemeanor cases. These courts are all in Summit, Wayne, and Medina Counties, not Cuyahoga.
Anything else you need/want to know?
I think War needs to look up the difference between a magistrate and a judge.
And I will testify that Gip is a real person, unless I had a very convincing ghost in the car on the way to the Titans game in Nashville. I can also add he's interested in antiques. I think War needs to look up the difference between a magistrate and a judge.
And I will testify that Gip is a real person, unless I had a very convincing ghost in the car on the way to the Titans game in Nashville. I can also add he's interested in antiques. Only Ohio and Louisiana have Mayor's Courts. You don't find them in other states.
I may, in fact be the longest serving Mayor's Court magistrate in the State of Ohio. The law allowing Mayor's to appoint Magistrates to serve in their Mayor's Courts was passed in June 1991. I was appointed by the Mayor of Norton in June 1991. He has since moved up in Office, but is still a member of my Kiwanis Club. He and I are now like the two longest tenured members of that club.
His father-in-law was an Ohio State Senator who was one of the sponsors of the Mayor's Court magistrate law.
But to answer one question posed above. I have never found anyone in contempt of court, though I have always had the power to do so. I came close on only 1 or two occasions. Oddly enough, people are pretty civil and respectful when they come to court. Of course, I have always had a policeman with a gun on his hip standing off to the side serving as my Bailiff, so that may have something to do with it.
Edit: FYI, the "antiques" thing that Hoorta is talking about is the fact that while in Nashville we visited the American Pickers store down there. (Antique Archeology). I am sure many of you have seen that TV show, so I wanted to go. I have also been to their store in LeClaire Iowa. My wife is the antique freak moreso. While there I bought some old Beatles bumper stickers from the 60s.
In that same complex is a winery....that is where Larry spent his time. And I did get some good Tennessee Blackberry wine in there.
-
This thread is butt
-
This thread is butt
This thread is butt
S :oo? That's why you are sniffing around?
-
You really that interested? Here it is, it is not something secretive. My name IS Thomas Gipson. My office is in Barberton....which I have referred to many times in talking about James Harrison who went to school at Coventry HS about 2 miles away, and have referred to when talking about Tom Dmitroff....GM of the Falcons, and Josh McDaniels OC of the Patriots, both born at Barberton Citizens Hospital which is about a mile away. ( I was born there as well....just in the older building, not the newer one). As of Thursday Feb. 2 (Groundhog Day) I will have been in practice for 36 years. I serve as the Magistrate in the Doylestown Mayor's Court...have been there for 17 years. In the past I was also Magistrate in Norton for 18 years and Smithville for 5. I have also filled in as a Magistrate in both Barberton and Wadsworth Municipal Courts.(no longer do these. Norton no longer has a MC, and Barberton and Wadsworth have since gone to full time Magistrates, and Smithville was further away and now a more local person handles that). All basically traffic and misdemeanor cases. These courts are all in Summit, Wayne, and Medina Counties, not Cuyahoga.
Anything else you need/want to know?
I think War needs to look up the difference between a magistrate and a judge.
And I will testify that Gip is a real person, unless I had a very convincing ghost in the car on the way to the Titans game in Nashville. I can also add he's interested in antiques. -
Gipper wears tucked in polo shirts and black slacks on holiday. It takes a real man to dress like that and still talk shit. Put some respeck on his name.
-
I'd give him credit if that were true. Seems more like a polo shirt tucked in to sweatpants kinda guy though.
-
Gipper wears tucked in polo shirts and black slacks on holiday. It takes a real man to dress like that and still talk shit. Put some respeck on his name.
Gipper wears tucked in polo shirts and black slacks on holiday. It takes a real man to dress like that and still talk shit. Put some respeck on his name.
Do you mean "on vacation"? Are you British? I do often wear polo shirts on vacation. As do 95% of American males. But usually I wear khakis or jeans. Or shorts, depending on the time of year and location. Sometimes I will wear a T-shirt. Sometimes a button down casual shirt.
What would you expect anyone to wear otherwise? What do you wear? Nehru jackets?
-
@boo-radley said:
At least I am not a lawyer.
Thank God for Humanity.
-
@boo-radley said:
Somebody has to tell the truth out here.
Truth? from you? The guy that lies to himself about the Pats cheating. And refuses to tell the secret he supposedly has about that situation?
When are you going to reveal that "truth"?
-
Shut the fuck up already
-
@boo-radley said:
It would fall on deaf ears.
No, but it apparently is just the sound of crickets.....so it would probably put some of us to sleep.
-
@boo-radley said:
Im quite sure the truth would have that effect.
Probably. At this point, who cares, really. The fine money has been paid. The draft picks were forfeited. The suspension has been served. And If they win they will have proven that they can do so without cheating.....
Until the next time they get caught anyway.
But...maybe the rumors of both BB and TB retiring is they win Sunday are true. Then there would be no recidivism to be concerned about.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
