Skip to content

Sheard

The Browns Board
111 14 2.9k
  • This thread is butt

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    This thread is butt

    S :oo? That's why you are sniffing around?

  • @the-gipper said:

    You really that interested? Here it is, it is not something secretive. My name IS Thomas Gipson. My office is in Barberton....which I have referred to many times in talking about James Harrison who went to school at Coventry HS about 2 miles away, and have referred to when talking about Tom Dmitroff....GM of the Falcons, and Josh McDaniels OC of the Patriots, both born at Barberton Citizens Hospital which is about a mile away. ( I was born there as well....just in the older building, not the newer one). As of Thursday Feb. 2 (Groundhog Day) I will have been in practice for 36 years. I serve as the Magistrate in the Doylestown Mayor's Court...have been there for 17 years. In the past I was also Magistrate in Norton for 18 years and Smithville for 5. I have also filled in as a Magistrate in both Barberton and Wadsworth Municipal Courts.(no longer do these. Norton no longer has a MC, and Barberton and Wadsworth have since gone to full time Magistrates, and Smithville was further away and now a more local person handles that). All basically traffic and misdemeanor cases. These courts are all in Summit, Wayne, and Medina Counties, not Cuyahoga.

    Anything else you need/want to know?

    I think War needs to look up the difference between a magistrate and a judge. 🙂 And I will testify that Gip is a real person, unless I had a very convincing ghost in the car on the way to the Titans game in Nashville. I can also add he's interested in antiques.

    @hoorta said:

    I can also add he's interested in antiques.

    Which explains why he hangs around with us on this board. 😁

  • Gipper wears tucked in polo shirts and black slacks on holiday. It takes a real man to dress like that and still talk shit. Put some respeck on his name.

  • I'd give him credit if that were true. Seems more like a polo shirt tucked in to sweatpants kinda guy though.

  • But are they Ralph Lauren sweatpants?

  • Gipper wears tucked in polo shirts and black slacks on holiday. It takes a real man to dress like that and still talk shit. Put some respeck on his name.

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    Gipper wears tucked in polo shirts and black slacks on holiday. It takes a real man to dress like that and still talk shit. Put some respeck on his name.

    Do you mean "on vacation"? Are you British? I do often wear polo shirts on vacation. As do 95% of American males. But usually I wear khakis or jeans. Or shorts, depending on the time of year and location. Sometimes I will wear a T-shirt. Sometimes a button down casual shirt.

    What would you expect anyone to wear otherwise? What do you wear? Nehru jackets?

  • @boo-radley said:

    At least I am not a lawyer.

    Thank God for Humanity.

  • @boo-radley said:

    Somebody has to tell the truth out here.

    Truth? from you? The guy that lies to himself about the Pats cheating. And refuses to tell the secret he supposedly has about that situation?

    When are you going to reveal that "truth"?

  • Shut the fuck up already

  • @boo-radley said:

    It would fall on deaf ears.

    No, but it apparently is just the sound of crickets.....so it would probably put some of us to sleep.

  • @boo-radley said:

    Im quite sure the truth would have that effect.

    Probably. At this point, who cares, really. The fine money has been paid. The draft picks were forfeited. The suspension has been served. And If they win they will have proven that they can do so without cheating.....

    Until the next time they get caught anyway.

    But...maybe the rumors of both BB and TB retiring is they win Sunday are true. Then there would be no recidivism to be concerned about.

  • My God.... you wore down Gipper...

    Always wondered what that would look like....

  • @boo-radley said:

    Quite the imagination indeed.

    Who are your sources? CNN?

    Imagination About what? Are you now denying that the Pats paid a million dollar penalty? Or that they lost draft picks? Or that Tom Brady was suspended?

    Or are you saying that it is imagination to think that they could cheat again? It is not hard to imagine now is it, really? This was like their 4th time....so it is not inconceivable that they will cheat again. It seems to sort of be in their DNA.

    Or are you saying that it is hard to imagine that the Pats will win the Super Bowl on Sunday?

  • My God.... you wore down Gipper...

    Always wondered what that would look like....

    @tour2ma said:

    My God.... you wore down Gipper...

    Always wondered what that would look like....

    Not wore down. Just giving the truth about the situation. Far more than he apparently is willing to do.

    Do you wonder what this "truth" is that he refuses to reveal? ( I don't wonder...because I know no such thing exists) How many different ways can he be called on his calumny?

  • @boo-radley said:

    What about the rumors of retirement?

    The trouble with message boards are that your lawyer double speak doesnt work. Thats why youre frustrated.

    I didn't make them up. I just heard it on TV and on radio. And they were just rumors. I don't believe them....I just reported them. Apparently you have heard them as well. Do you believe them?

  • @boo-radley said:

    What TV and radio? Got a channel number or radio station name?

    I will call them to verify your story.

    It isn't "my" story. I just heard it. ESPN. I think it was noted on Mike and Mike one day this week. And maybe on a local talk show. Again, they didn't believe the rumor either. But that is where I heard it.

    Why worry so much about it? If they want to go, you can't stop them. If they want to stay, no sweat off your back.

  • @boo-radley said:

    Your story is falling apart. I told you double talk wont work.

    Nothing in the national sports news about any of this. Mike and Mike shows are taped. Since today is Wednesday and you said one day this past week, we are down to Monday or Tuesday. I will go back and listen. They are only broadcasting for a few hours.

    Is there anything else that you would like to add?

    Yea. Who really gives a flying fuck if you believe it or not. While away all your hours if you please looking. I said I don't believe there is any truth to the rumor. But go ahead and look.

  • Shut the fuck up already

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    Shut the fuck up already

    Don't act like you don't respect a magnificent troll job.

  • My God.... you wore down Gipper...

    Always wondered what that would look like....

    @tour2ma said:

    My God.... you wore down Gipper...

    Always wondered what that would look like....

    It's uncharted. And exciting. Time for more popcorn.

  • @tour2ma said:

    My God.... you wore down Gipper...

    Always wondered what that would look like....

    It's uncharted. And exciting. Time for more popcorn.

    @wargograw said:

    It's uncharted. And exciting. Time for more popcorn.

    LOL! 😛