higgardly clinton got more than 800,000 votes from non-citizens
-
that we know of, per this study. I wonder how many voted with dead citizens' names....
or the very elderly or sick who weren't going to vote....
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jan/26/hillary-clinton-received-800000-votes-from-nonciti/
-
Fake news
-
that we know of, per this study. I wonder how many voted with dead citizens' names....
or the very elderly or sick who weren't going to vote....
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jan/26/hillary-clinton-received-800000-votes-from-nonciti/
that we know of, per this study. I wonder how many voted with dead citizens' names....
or the very elderly or sick who weren't going to vote....
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jan/26/hillary-clinton-received-800000-votes-from-nonciti/
I'm sure it's in the millions..
-
We have every state with their own rules and procedures on voting. I would like to see some rules and procedures for voting in place that apply to all the states and get rid of all the differences between the states. This would apply to recount procedures as well.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login