Skip to content

Flood of Browns FO and Staff Interviews on youtube...

The Browns Board
8 5 417
  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #1

    First up one of the longer ones with Andrew Berry. Prepare to hear the word "context" every minute or so.

    Fair amount of pablum, but interesting point begins around the 9:30 mark about "the draft process".

    "You go out and scout the country as if you have a blank roster... as if you are an expansion team before you even go through the expansion draft. You want to go into the year as if you are need agnostic, if you will. Our job is set to set a menu so to speak for the Spring. And then ultimately as we make the decisions, as we get to the end of the draft process that's when the other components come into consideration."

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by Tour2ma
    #2

    Next a Gregg Williams triple-header...

    On the Sr Bowl experience and what it means for talent evaluation...



    On Jamie Collins...



    And candid sideline footage...

  • W wargograw wrote on last edited by
    #3

    Nice little southern drawl on coach Williams.

  • Next a Gregg Williams triple-header...

    On the Sr Bowl experience and what it means for talent evaluation...



    On Jamie Collins...



    And candid sideline footage...

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by Flugel
    #4

    @tour2ma said:

    Next a Gregg Williams triple-header...

    Great statement by Williams at the end in response to the question about Jamie's effort on every play. "You'll love this! I've been hired to be a motor coach."

  • Next a Gregg Williams triple-header...

    On the Sr Bowl experience and what it means for talent evaluation...



    On Jamie Collins...



    And candid sideline footage...

    MudflyM Mudfly wrote on last edited by Mudfly
    #5

    @tour2ma said:

    And candid sideline footage...

    Candidly speaking, since the 2014 preseason, I hate the use of the word candid....and thats just me being candid....

  • D BoneD D Bone wrote on last edited by D Bone
    #6

    If I'm being candid, although I think Gregg has a bit of Rex Ryan's "look at me, aren't I great" personality, he comes off as being pretty damn genuine, and it's refreshing to listen to.

  • W wargograw wrote on last edited by
    #7

    He seems to have a pretty good amount of intelligence behind his passion which you don't always see.

  • If I'm being candid, although I think Gregg has a bit of Rex Ryan's "look at me, aren't I great" personality, he comes off as being pretty damn genuine, and it's refreshing to listen to.

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #8

    @d-bone said:

    If I'm being candid, although I think Gregg has a bit of Rex Ryan's "look at me, aren't I great" personality, he comes off as being pretty damn genuine, and it's refreshing to listen to.

    Kinda... but he says it without saying it. See what I'm saying?

    Plus there's the whole not making projections thing,which Rex can never resist doing.

    Just struck me that I could see Rex making his way into the broadcast booth... and even enjoying listening to him...