Skip to content

Moratorium

The Browns Board
21 9 613
  • Cool...

  • So I guess we'll shut down the forum after all then.

  • So I guess we'll shut down the forum after all then.

    @gftchris said:

    So I guess we'll shut down the forum after all then.

    I have already put up 4 threads....you can participate in those. They are just not draft related.

  • Can I get an amen?

  • Can I get an amen?

    @wargograw said:

    Can I get an amen?

    Will it make you smarter? Not likely.

    Allahu akbar may work for you though.

  • Give it a rest.............oh wait. 😉

  • Combine will be very boring without you Gip. And how will you participate in the mock draft?

  • Props to Gip.

    This might be the biggest gift anyone has received since Kobe bought that ring for Vanessa.

  • Combine will be very boring without you Gip. And how will you participate in the mock draft?

    @texasag1969 said:

    Combine will be very boring without you Gip. And how will you participate in the mock draft?

    Yes, I will continue with that since I am committed.

  • @texasag1969 said:

    Combine will be very boring without you Gip. And how will you participate in the mock draft?

    Yes, I will continue with that since I am committed.

    @the-gipper said:

    Yes, I will continue with that since I am committed.

    Well that explains a lot. Were you the judge? 😁

  • It's not the content gip...It's the people. Everyone is an expert, and prefer to post their Opinions as fact and disregard any retort.

    It's supposed to be a conversation...

    "Book it", "worst STR", "young Drew Brees"...Pathetic cliches and over the top hyperbole.

    Reason I follow football is more to laugh at fans...Looks very similar to a sewing circle. Male soap opera...Where posters routinely make asses of themselves day in day out.

    Then theres the few of good level headed fans out there that make salient points. While most people reading this will think to themselves "I'm level headed"...Chances are, you're not.

    Alternative facts, my good man.

  • @the-gipper said:

    Yes, I will continue with that since I am committed.

    Well that explains a lot. Were you the judge? 😁

    @texasag1969 said:

    Well that explains a lot. Were you the judge? 😁

    No, Tour is the Commish on that, I believe.

    Oh, I see, you were trying to make a "commitment joke". Yea, you see, I have handled a number of commitment cases in the past, and it doesn't work that way. That is why I didn't originally catch it.

  • It's not the content gip...It's the people. Everyone is an expert, and prefer to post their Opinions as fact and disregard any retort.

    It's supposed to be a conversation...

    "Book it", "worst STR", "young Drew Brees"...Pathetic cliches and over the top hyperbole.

    Reason I follow football is more to laugh at fans...Looks very similar to a sewing circle. Male soap opera...Where posters routinely make asses of themselves day in day out.

    Then theres the few of good level headed fans out there that make salient points. While most people reading this will think to themselves "I'm level headed"...Chances are, you're not.

    Alternative facts, my good man.

    @choco said:

    It's not the content gip...It's the people. Everyone is an expert, and prefer to post their Opinions as fact and disregard any retort.

    It's supposed to be a conversation...

    "Book it", "worst STR", "young Drew Brees"...Pathetic cliches and over the top hyperbole.

    Reason I follow football is more to laugh at fans...Looks very similar to a sewing circle. Male soap opera...Where posters routinely make asses of themselves day in day out.

    Then theres the few of good level headed fans out there that make salient points. While most people reading this will think to themselves "I'm level headed"...Chances are, you're not.

    Alternative facts, my good man.

    Its not really even that. Even if everything was good/level headed/salient, it still would not matter. The Browns are going to do what they are going to do, and nothing I say, do, or think is going to change it. And nothing anyone here does, says, or thinks is going to change it.

    I guess, it is like making a list of all the things you are going to do with the money "when" you win the lottery. It is a senseless, meaningless exercise. When I have the money in hand, then I can figure out what to do with it. Beyond that you can just drive yourself crazy over it. When the Browns have actual bodies signed or drafted, then we can talk about what to do with those players. beyond that it can drive you crazy.

  • Which is why I don't understand why people dig in on a position an become argumentative... We're here just to bullshit about a game we enjoy. We all know everything, and don't know shit. That's why it should be fun...

    But anyone who thinks they know "facts"...Well...The ignorance is amusing. No other way to absorb it without raising the blood pressure.

  • Just as I'm warming up to the idea of trubisky at 1

  • Which is why I don't understand why people dig in on a position an become argumentative... We're here just to bullshit about a game we enjoy. We all know everything, and don't know shit. That's why it should be fun...

    But anyone who thinks they know "facts"...Well...The ignorance is amusing. No other way to absorb it without raising the blood pressure.

    @choco said:

    Which is why I don't understand why people dig in on a position an become argumentative... We're here just to bullshit about a game we enjoy. We all know everything, and don't know shit. That's why it should be fun...

    But anyone who thinks they know "facts"...Well...The ignorance is amusing. No other way to absorb it without raising the blood pressure.

    Exactly...

    It's the difference between disagreeing and being disagreeable.

    @roycerolls said:

    Just as I'm warming up to the idea of trubisky at 1

    lol... Can't quite say "I resemble that remark," but I'm closer than I have been...

  • @choco said:

    Which is why I don't understand why people dig in on a position an become argumentative... We're here just to bullshit about a game we enjoy. We all know everything, and don't know shit. That's why it should be fun...

    But anyone who thinks they know "facts"...Well...The ignorance is amusing. No other way to absorb it without raising the blood pressure.

    Exactly...

    It's the difference between disagreeing and being disagreeable.

    @roycerolls said:

    Just as I'm warming up to the idea of trubisky at 1

    lol... Can't quite say "I resemble that remark," but I'm closer than I have been...

    @tour2ma said:

    Exactly...

    It's the difference between disagreeing and being disagreeable.

    You stole my line!

  • I still enjoy trying to guess at how the mock draft will play out,

    and being wrong 95% percent of the time. I might be fudging

    on that 5%, too....

  • @choco said:

    Which is why I don't understand why people dig in on a position an become argumentative... We're here just to bullshit about a game we enjoy. We all know everything, and don't know shit. That's why it should be fun...

    But anyone who thinks they know "facts"...Well...The ignorance is amusing. No other way to absorb it without raising the blood pressure.

    Exactly...

    It's the difference between disagreeing and being disagreeable.

    @roycerolls said:

    Just as I'm warming up to the idea of trubisky at 1

    lol... Can't quite say "I resemble that remark," but I'm closer than I have been...

    @tour2ma said:

    Exactly..

    lol... Can't quite say "I resemble that remark," but I'm closer than I have been...