Skip to content

The Las Vegas Raiders

The Browns Board
197 26 5.8k
  • Z Zombo wrote on last edited by

    @ghoolie said:

    Nobody here, other than in their own circle jerk, wherein only they can offer opinions, has "taken me down.

    Zomblow himself worships at the altar of Ghoolie. After a self-imposed ban, he reached out on FB and asked me to come back. BECAUSE.............. the board was dead without me.

    Now, for those of you like Tour (Dumb Fucking 2ma whatever screen name) like to lick raspberry preserves out of Zomblows ass crack, REMEMBER........... it was ZOMBLOW who called you fucktards boring. It was ZOMBLOW who admitted to me that without me, you guys were not capable of keeping the board moving.

    Now, for all my insults, what you should REALLY be pissed at, is that I was more than happy to stay off the board, and for a couple weeks, I left it alone. SO why am I here? YES YES YES...........it is because the ass crack you are publicly sucking thought you guys all suck. You want to be mad? LMAO, you bitches need to redirect your arrows because they ain't reaching me.

    Brushed Zomblow aside? Stinkhole, Whatta ya think? I brushed him aside like Joe Thomas pancaking a pussy LB.

    BUT BUT BUT................. wait, it gets better. After coming back, I got ol Raspberry ass crack pissed off, and he first locked me down like I was King Kong, then threatened to ban me again FOR LIFE, and after I told him I was his master and he couldn't even ban sweat on my balls, he banned my account for life.

    Oooooooh.......ZOMBLOWS LIFETIME BLOCK #3,487 of Ghoolie.................... YES YES YES......That bastard Ghoolie.................... Banned for life............

    Then, along comes the boss, the whacks the "mighty" Zomblow on the peepee with a terrible towel and in the time it takes to fart..............the Great Ghoolie....who in a TBB poll was rated by 82% of the posters, as the best TBB member, is back as always.

    So....ah.....yeah..............I slapped him aside..............

    Telling me " I root for Cleveland" wow...........that was really potent, dontcha think?

    I am the King. Let all bow and call me King.

    Aww ... Someone has a crush on me.

    Let me help you out a little bit, though: You're coming on a little strong for me.

    First it was the cute little nickname, then you penned a song for me ... now you are making up grandiose stories to share with your friends about me.

    I gotta say ... It's coming off a little clingy.

    If you really want to woo me, tone it down a bit, regroup ... catch that flick "He's not that into you", and then maybe play a little hard to get ...

    I'm not promising you anything, but this obsessive, hit-me-over-the-head-with-your-ball-of-emotions thing isn't working for me. I'm seeing a little bit of this:

    overlyattachedgirlfriend-640x479.jpg?20e

  • MudflyM Mudfly wrote on last edited by

    personally, I think the Raiders are a perfect fit for Vegas.....true life match made in "somewhere".....

    anyhow....pretty much a soulless relocated team matched up with a soulless city full of relocated soulless losers...

    Might as well seal the deal and hire strippers for cheer leaders and Hulk Hogan for coach.....THAT would be awesome/

  • personally, I think the Raiders are a perfect fit for Vegas.....true life match made in "somewhere".....

    anyhow....pretty much a soulless relocated team matched up with a soulless city full of relocated soulless losers...

    Might as well seal the deal and hire strippers for cheer leaders and Hulk Hogan for coach.....THAT would be awesome/

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by

    @mudfly said:

    personally, I think the Raiders are a perfect fit for Vegas.....true life match made in "somewhere".....

    anyhow....pretty much a soulless relocated team matched up with a soulless city full of relocated soulless losers...

    Might as well seal the deal and hire strippers for cheer leaders and Hulk Hogan for coach.....THAT would be awesome/

    Oh the XFL returns to Lost Wages, NV. 😆

  • @ghoolie said:

    . Look at Zomblow, post something he doesn't like, he pulls the post.

    What is to love about the Browns?

    Not true, I have never pulled a Browns fans post because I didn't "like it". It would have to be racist, complaining about moderation, or a personal threat of a familiar nature (I know where you live ... I know your wife, etc.) for me to delete a Browns fan's post.

    We have three classifications of posters here, with three sets of rules, Browns Fans, Steeler Trolls, and Ass Fucks.

    Browns Fans: This is 98% of the posters on here. Can pretty much say anything with the exception to the above. Sometimes posts are moved or merged to keep the flow going, but in the history of the Browns Board, since 2003, not one Browns fan has had his post deleted because somebody didn't like his opinion.

    Steeler Trolls: This covers all fans of other teams that visit our home, Steelers, Ravens, Patriots, etc. This is our home, and they need to be respectful of it. We keep them around at times for added flavor. Some learn the ropes and become regulars ... but they are never Browns fans. Mods can delete them or suspend them for any reason ... they have no rights.

    Ass Fucks: This is you. Ass Fucks are here solely to troll Browns fans. They have a personal agenda, not tied to the team. They hate on everything and stand for nothing. While they can be interesting and entertaining at times, they require moderation to keep them from overtaking the board and scaring off Browns fans that would like to come here and talk Browns football. We limit Ass Fucks to a couple threads a week, and we often have to take action when they shit on the thread of a Browns fan that is not warranted. They are basically overgrown children that, left to their own devices, would bully everyone, shit all over everything and make the board unreadable. This is the only group that requires constant moderation. You are the only Ass Fuck.

    Well, there is actually one group below the Ass Fucks, that is spammers. We mark them as spammers and they are deleted immediately never to be seen again.

    So the Board runs pretty good this way, always has, nothing has changed, it's not any softer, but the losing had had its toll at times. We got through the worst season in Browns history and we are going to butt heads all off season like we always do, I hope there are a lot of entertaining scrapes along the way. It promises to be our most lively draft and free agency discussion since 99. Gonna be fun.

    What's to love about the Browns? The fans. We're a Band of Brothers. Must suck to be on the outside. Explains the bitterness, I guess.

    Zombo

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by

    Zombo said:

    Not true, I have never pulled a Browns fans post because I didn't "like it". It would have to be racist, complaining about moderation, or a personal threat of a familiar nature (I know where you live ... I know your wife, etc.) for me to delete a Browns fan's post.

    We have three classifications of posters here, with three sets of rules, Browns Fans, Steeler Trolls, and Ass Fucks.

    Browns Fans: This is 98% of the posters on here. Can pretty much say anything with the exception to the above. Sometimes posts are moved or merged to keep the flow going, but in the history of the Browns Board, since 2003, not one Browns fan has had his post deleted because somebody didn't like his opinion.

    Steeler Trolls: This covers all fans of other teams that visit our home, Steelers, Ravens, Patriots, etc. This is our home, and they need to be respectful of it. We keep them around at times for added flavor. Some learn the ropes and become regulars ... but they are never Browns fans. Mods can delete them or suspend them for any reason ... they have no rights.

    Ass Fucks: This is you. Ass Fucks are here solely to troll Browns fans. They have a personal agenda, not tied to the team. They hate on everything and stand for nothing. While they can be interesting and entertaining at times, they require moderation to keep them from overtaking the board and scaring off Browns fans that would like to come here and talk Browns football. We limit Ass Fucks to a couple threads a week, and we often have to take action when they shit on the thread of a Browns fan that is not warranted. They are basically overgrown children that, left to their own devices, would bully everyone, shit all over everything and make the board unreadable. This is the only group that requires constant moderation. You are the only Ass Fuck.

    Well, there is actually one group below the Ass Fucks, that is spammers. We mark them as spammers and they are deleted immediately never to be seen again.

    So the Board runs pretty good this way, always has, nothing has changed, it's not any softer, but the losing had had its toll at times. We got through the worst season in Browns history and we are going to butt heads all off season like we always do, I hope there are a lot of entertaining scrapes along the way. It promises to be our most lively draft and free agency discussion since 99. Gonna be fun.

    What's to love about the Browns? The fans. We're a Band of Brothers. Must suck to be on the outside. Explains the bitterness, I guess.

    Zombo

    LMFAO! Can you say ass kicky-kicksies?

    You just knew when Ghoolie was announcing he was quitting on this team again - it was going to get outrageous. I was not disappointed. Thanks for the 2 classic beat downs Zombo.

  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by

    I'm just glad the raiders aren't moving to some city in Ohio....

  • I'm just glad the raiders aren't moving to some city in Ohio....

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by

    @calfoxwc said:

    I'm just glad the raiders aren't moving to some city in Ohio....

    Some City, Ohio.... sounds like a song title...

    WSS, get to work on that...

  • @calfoxwc said:

    I'm just glad the raiders aren't moving to some city in Ohio....

    Some City, Ohio.... sounds like a song title...

    WSS, get to work on that...

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by

    @tour2ma said:

    Some City, Ohio.... sounds like a song title...

    WSS, get to work on that...

    Well I live in anytown, OH. 😕

  • @calfoxwc said:

    I'm just glad the raiders aren't moving to some city in Ohio....

    Some City, Ohio.... sounds like a song title...

    WSS, get to work on that...

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @tour2ma said:

    Some City, Ohio.... sounds like a song title...

    WSS, get to work on that...

    The Pretenders beat him to it:

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @ghoolie said:

    Yes, it would be horrible. Can you imagine having a non-expansion team in Ohio?

    There are only 2 "non-expansion teams" in the entire league: The Bears and the Cardinals. The only two holdovers from the original 1920 NFL lineup. Every single other team was an expansion team at some point.

  • @ghoolie said:

    Yes, it would be horrible. Can you imagine having a non-expansion team in Ohio?

    There are only 2 "non-expansion teams" in the entire league: The Bears and the Cardinals. The only two holdovers from the original 1920 NFL lineup. Every single other team was an expansion team at some point.

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by

    @the-gipper said:

    There are only 2 "non-expansion teams" in the entire league: The Bears and the Cardinals. The only two holdovers from the original 1920 NFL lineup. Every single other team was an expansion team at some point.

    Technically yes but most people don't remember much or weren't born yet.

  • @the-gipper said:

    There are only 2 "non-expansion teams" in the entire league: The Bears and the Cardinals. The only two holdovers from the original 1920 NFL lineup. Every single other team was an expansion team at some point.

    Technically yes but most people don't remember much or weren't born yet.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @mjp28 said:

    Technically yes but most people don't remember much or weren't born yet.

    Well, to be brutally honest, if you are under say 25, that group of people would not remember what some here may call "the Old Browns".

    So to them, the Browns have never been an "expansion team".

    Where to a guy my age, the Cowboys/Vikings/Saints/Falcons/Seahawks/Bucs/Jags/Panthers/Bengals/Dolphins/Texans/Ravens...and all the teams that came in from the AFL are all "expansion" teams.

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by

    That song was about Chrissie's home city, Akron...

    Meanwhile, back at the thread...

    The was a eerie segment on ESPN's Outside the Lines yesterday on how the whole Raiders move came from a complete non-starter to reality and Jerrah Jones' key role in the whole process.

  • That song was about Chrissie's home city, Akron...

    Meanwhile, back at the thread...

    The was a eerie segment on ESPN's Outside the Lines yesterday on how the whole Raiders move came from a complete non-starter to reality and Jerrah Jones' key role in the whole process.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @tour2ma said:

    That song was about Chrissie's home city, Akron...

    Yes, which also happens to basically be my home town, and WSS's home town. While our actual home town is an adjacent suburb of Akron, we have both lived in Akron for a time....and both went to college there.

    Meanwhile, back at the thread...

    The was a eerie segment on ESPN's Outside the Lines yesterday on how the whole Raiders move came from a complete non-starter to reality and Jerrah Jones' key role in the whole process.

    No doubt. Jones was just being a whore for money and Hollywood fame. His slavering over the LA thing was pathetic and despicable in my opinion.

  • Raiders fans will never give up on their team no matter where they will move to. They will travel through the desert to see their favorite team. Iam sure all the Las Vegas football fans will accept the Raiders as their new home team, and the Raiders fan base will grow even more.

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by

    @brownsfaninpa said:

    Raiders fans will never give up on their team no matter where they will move to. They will travel through the desert to see their favorite team. Iam sure all the Las Vegas football fans will accept the Raiders as their new home team, and the Raiders fan base will grow even more.

    Just hyperlink, baby...

  • DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
  • @ghoolie said:

    . Look at Zomblow, post something he doesn't like, he pulls the post.

    What is to love about the Browns?

    Not true, I have never pulled a Browns fans post because I didn't "like it". It would have to be racist, complaining about moderation, or a personal threat of a familiar nature (I know where you live ... I know your wife, etc.) for me to delete a Browns fan's post.

    We have three classifications of posters here, with three sets of rules, Browns Fans, Steeler Trolls, and Ass Fucks.

    Browns Fans: This is 98% of the posters on here. Can pretty much say anything with the exception to the above. Sometimes posts are moved or merged to keep the flow going, but in the history of the Browns Board, since 2003, not one Browns fan has had his post deleted because somebody didn't like his opinion.

    Steeler Trolls: This covers all fans of other teams that visit our home, Steelers, Ravens, Patriots, etc. This is our home, and they need to be respectful of it. We keep them around at times for added flavor. Some learn the ropes and become regulars ... but they are never Browns fans. Mods can delete them or suspend them for any reason ... they have no rights.

    Ass Fucks: This is you. Ass Fucks are here solely to troll Browns fans. They have a personal agenda, not tied to the team. They hate on everything and stand for nothing. While they can be interesting and entertaining at times, they require moderation to keep them from overtaking the board and scaring off Browns fans that would like to come here and talk Browns football. We limit Ass Fucks to a couple threads a week, and we often have to take action when they shit on the thread of a Browns fan that is not warranted. They are basically overgrown children that, left to their own devices, would bully everyone, shit all over everything and make the board unreadable. This is the only group that requires constant moderation. You are the only Ass Fuck.

    Well, there is actually one group below the Ass Fucks, that is spammers. We mark them as spammers and they are deleted immediately never to be seen again.

    So the Board runs pretty good this way, always has, nothing has changed, it's not any softer, but the losing had had its toll at times. We got through the worst season in Browns history and we are going to butt heads all off season like we always do, I hope there are a lot of entertaining scrapes along the way. It promises to be our most lively draft and free agency discussion since 99. Gonna be fun.

    What's to love about the Browns? The fans. We're a Band of Brothers. Must suck to be on the outside. Explains the bitterness, I guess.

    Zombo

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by

    Zombo said:

    Not true, I have never pulled a Browns fans post because I didn't "like it". It would have to be racist, complaining about moderation, or a personal threat of a familiar nature (I know where you live ... I know your wife, etc.) for me to delete a Browns fan's post.

    We have three classifications of posters here, with three sets of rules, Browns Fans, Steeler Trolls, and Ass Fucks.

    Browns Fans: This is 98% of the posters on here. Can pretty much say anything with the exception to the above. Sometimes posts are moved or merged to keep the flow going, but in the history of the Browns Board, since 2003, not one Browns fan has had his post deleted because somebody didn't like his opinion.

    Steeler Trolls: This covers all fans of other teams that visit our home, Steelers, Ravens, Patriots, etc. This is our home, and they need to be respectful of it. We keep them around at times for added flavor. Some learn the ropes and become regulars ... but they are never Browns fans. Mods can delete them or suspend them for any reason ... they have no rights.

    Ass Fucks: This is you. Ass Fucks are here solely to troll Browns fans. They have a personal agenda, not tied to the team. They hate on everything and stand for nothing. While they can be interesting and entertaining at times, they require moderation to keep them from overtaking the board and scaring off Browns fans that would like to come here and talk Browns football. We limit Ass Fucks to a couple threads a week, and we often have to take action when they shit on the thread of a Browns fan that is not warranted. They are basically overgrown children that, left to their own devices, would bully everyone, shit all over everything and make the board unreadable. This is the only group that requires constant moderation. You are the only Ass Fuck.

    Well, there is actually one group below the Ass Fucks, that is spammers. We mark them as spammers and they are deleted immediately never to be seen again.

    So the Board runs pretty good this way, always has, nothing has changed, it's not any softer, but the losing had had its toll at times. We got through the worst season in Browns history and we are going to butt heads all off season like we always do, I hope there are a lot of entertaining scrapes along the way. It promises to be our most lively draft and free agency discussion since 99. Gonna be fun.

    What's to love about the Browns? The fans. We're a Band of Brothers. Must suck to be on the outside. Explains the bitterness, I guess.

    Zombo

    I just thought I'd bring back the proper sequence of this classic. This was the first reply to the crotchety old Ghoolie.

  • Literally laughing my ass off at the ladies who are all wet because the Raiders are moving to Vegas.

    Was Oakland too hardcore for you?

    Not man enough to hang by your childhood team come hell or high water?

    I don't know how to say this other than ... You're just on the wrong football board.

    Ghoolie is the biggest pussy on earth.

    Period.

    Zombo

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by

    Zombo said:

    Literally laughing my ass off at the ladies who are all wet because the Raiders are moving to Vegas.

    Was Oakland too hardcore for you?

    Not man enough to hang by your childhood team come hell or high water?

    I don't know how to say this other than ... You're just on the wrong football board.

    Ghoolie is the biggest pussy on earth.

    Period.

    Zombo

    Ghoolie was predictably dumb enough for "thank you sir - may I have another?" Quitters are pussies that think selling their soul is honorable. Well done Z!

  • @ghoolie said:

    Oakland? Look who's talking. What, don't you like Baltimore?

    Listen, Dickfuck, I don't know where you are going with this Baltimore thing, and frankly, I don't give a shit.

    Here are the Professional sports teams I root for: The Cleveland Browns, the Cleveland Cavaliers and the Cleveland Indians.

    Do you notice some sort of trend there?

    I root for Cleveland, Ohio.

    Baltimore can blow me. Oakland can lick my balls. And Vegas can eat my ass.

    The Vegas Raiders are not the Oakland Raiders.

    No, they're not. They are a much gayer version. Oakland is a tough city, Vegas has no soul. It's a place for soulless fucks to run to when they can't hang anymore. You should buy a condo there.

    Best Climate in the USA..

    Really? So you've never been to Hawaii? San Diego? Key West? Frying your fat ass in the desert in 115 temps is what works for you? Good ... that's your choice. Embrace it. Make it your own. Live in Vegas. Root for Vegas. I'm gonna live on the Beach and root for Cleveland. And sleep like a baby because I never gave up.

    Florida? LMAO. Zomblow dates a lot of hot women in Naples. He takes them home and pulls on their tits until the wrinkles come out.

    I get more pussy at 52 than you got at 25. Naples is stocked with MILFs 35-50, divorced. Hubby stayed up North, they live down here on his alimony, and I'm banging all of them.

    Maybe if you lose 100 pounds you wouldn't have to pay for a handjob in Vegas like you do now, some rancid barfly in memphis might actually touch your dick.

    Zombo

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by

    Zombo said:

    Listen, Dickfuck, I don't know where you are going with this Baltimore thing, and frankly, I don't give a shit.

    Here are the Professional sports teams I root for: The Cleveland Browns, the Cleveland Cavaliers and the Cleveland Indians.

    Do you notice some sort of trend there?

    I root for Cleveland, Ohio.

    Baltimore can blow me. Oakland can lick my balls. And Vegas can eat my ass.

    No, they're not. They are a much gayer version. Oakland is a tough city, Vegas has no soul. It's a place for soulless fucks to run to when they can't hang anymore. You should buy a condo there.

    Really? So you've never been to Hawaii? San Diego? Key West? Frying your fat ass in the desert in 115 temps is what works for you? Good ... that's your choice. Embrace it. Make it your own. Live in Vegas. Root for Vegas. I'm gonna live on the Beach and root for Cleveland. And sleep like a baby because I never gave up.

    I get more pussy at 52 than you got at 25. Naples is stocked with MILFs 35-50, divorced. Hubby stayed up North, they live down here on his alimony, and I'm banging all of them.

    Maybe if you lose 100 pounds you wouldn't have to pay for a handjob in Vegas like you do now, some rancid barfly in memphis might actually touch your dick.

    Zombo

    When Wundumass couldn't learn from his last beat down - here comes another classic worth seeing again.

    But don't forget folks, Ghoolie's bold fonts and ALL CAPS have been pumping iron. Trust me, the only thing Ghoolie ever hits is the bottle. He's working on his next fictional resume as we speak.

  • nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by

    @ghoolie said:

    YAWN. IN other news, TBB posters hate having to admit Ghoolie is right all the time.

    The Vegas Raiders will have more interest than ever before. People will pay the highest premium for their tickets. Screw Oakland. I hope the team gets a bold, modern uniform. Only the Browns have worse uniforms.

    I hope the team falls flat on its ass and Mark Davis can rot in hell with his daddy when he gets there.. nothing but greedy cocksuckers...