An off-season ritual
-
Well now that the season has come to an end, and its only the Super Bowl left to watch, I've begun my off-season ritual. I start going back in time and watching my collection of Browns games on dvd. I have just over 80 games ranging from 1979 to 2015. I watch different games at random, win or lose its going back and reflecting back as a die hard Browns fan.
-
Well now that the season has come to an end, and its only the Super Bowl left to watch, I've begun my off-season ritual. I start going back in time and watching my collection of Browns games on dvd. I have just over 80 games ranging from 1979 to 2015. I watch different games at random, win or lose its going back and reflecting back as a die hard Browns fan.
... as a die hard Browns fan.
Trademark infringement alert!
Did you transfer old, off-air videos?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login