Skip to content

Jimmy Garoppolo Speculation

Locked The Browns Board
665 52 23.5k
  • @boo-fagley said:

    Just more of the intelligent analysis that Ghoolie brings to the table.

    He is likely dead on the money. Spend 1 and 12 on getting 2 defensive studs and 33 on Tribinsky.

    FIFY...

    I guess by contrast to all the horseshit, including the greatest HC of the modern era, if not all time, in a deal seems intelligent.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @tour2ma said:

    FIFY...

    I guess by contrast to all the horseshit, including the greatest HC of the modern era, if not all time, in a deal seems intelligent.

    Figure it out: Art Modell may have fired the two greatest HCs of all time. PB/BB

    And some thought he should go into the HOF?

    Bo4130HIAAArkgs.jpg

  • U Umadogg1 wrote on last edited by

    Fire Hue Jackson.

    Hire Bill Belichick.

    Select Trubisky 1st, 12th, or 33rd overall.

    It's good to see the Browns Board 's kung-fu grip on reality is as firm as always.

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by

    @boo-fagley said:

    What did Ghoolie say that was wrong?

    Belichick did control Garapolos every move. Garapolo made the most out of it. Garapolo isnt Garapolo if Hue uses him the wrong way.

    In this instance? Nothing. However, in the majority of his quoted posts that bleed thru my fire wall...

    And if I use a wrench as a hammer, it's still a wrench. We can post axioms all day.

  • Fire Hue Jackson.

    Hire Bill Belichick.

    Select Trubisky 1st, 12th, or 33rd overall.

    It's good to see the Browns Board 's kung-fu grip on reality is as firm as always.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @umadogg1 said:

    Fire Hue Jackson.

    Hire Bill Belichick.

    Select Trubisky 1st, 12th, or 33rd overall.

    It's good to see the Browns Board 's kung-fu grip on reality is as firm as always.

    Sometime Browns fans get over excited, unrealistic. Of course, no matter how bad things may be, we can always take comfort that nothing said on here can match the sheer inanity, vapidity, and fatuousness of the trolls that come here that root for other teams.

  • choco---You're making a semantic argument while grown ups are sharing opinions. Props for knowing your limitations.

    chocoC choco wrote on last edited by

    @umadogg1 said:

    choco---You're making a semantic argument while grown ups are sharing opinions. Props for knowing your limitations.

    uh huh?

    That's what you call your shitposting?

    ? By all means, carry on then

  • jiggins7919J jiggins7919 wrote on last edited by

    I saw an article written yesterday by an ESPN analyst which stated the two front runners for Garoppolo are the Browns and the Bears. The article insinuated the Bears will go "all in", and while nobody quite knows what that means, one has to wonder if they'd be craziest enough to offer their #3 overall pick. Most people, including myself, think that's absolutely nutso, but when I look at it like, "Well, the Bears need a QB, and nobody would skewer them for DRAFTING one at #3, so why is it different to TRADE #3 for a QB?"

    Silly season tells us we don't know anything, and whatever the analysts write about will most certainly be either conjecture or directly stem from misleading information. Why would an NFL leak real information right now? Still, it's all we got right now, so might as well talk about it.

  • I saw an article written yesterday by an ESPN analyst which stated the two front runners for Garoppolo are the Browns and the Bears. The article insinuated the Bears will go "all in", and while nobody quite knows what that means, one has to wonder if they'd be craziest enough to offer their #3 overall pick. Most people, including myself, think that's absolutely nutso, but when I look at it like, "Well, the Bears need a QB, and nobody would skewer them for DRAFTING one at #3, so why is it different to TRADE #3 for a QB?"

    Silly season tells us we don't know anything, and whatever the analysts write about will most certainly be either conjecture or directly stem from misleading information. Why would an NFL leak real information right now? Still, it's all we got right now, so might as well talk about it.

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by

    @jiggins7919 said:

    Still, it's all we got right now, so might as well talk about it.

    Thank God the combine starts next week. Just in time to save us from more retreads. 😁

  • @umadogg1 said:

    choco---You're making a semantic argument while grown ups are sharing opinions. Props for knowing your limitations.

    uh huh?

    That's what you call your shitposting?

    ? By all means, carry on then

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @choco said:

    uh huh

    That's what you call your shitposting?

    By all means, carry on then

    What has this board become where we have a Pats fag calling out a Bengals fag?

    (don't take the term "fag" personally...it is what we call all fans of other teams...or all people that are just on here because of one player...like Johnny fags. If you want you can replace the g with an n...if it makes you feel better)

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by Tour2ma

    Just to show how deep into silly season we are...

    'Madden 17' sim: Browns, 49ers, Texans, Bears shouldn't trade for Jimmy Garoppolo

    Then again the sim did nail the Falcons' 2016 SB appearance...

  • U Umadogg1 wrote on last edited by

    Gipper---I see no reason to be upset about being called a fag on the Browns Board. When in Rome, right?

    choco---That's two posts in a row where you've written nothing worth reading. What's your record?

  • Gipper---I see no reason to be upset about being called a fag on the Browns Board. When in Rome, right?

    choco---That's two posts in a row where you've written nothing worth reading. What's your record?

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @umadogg1 said:

    Gipper---I see no reason to be upset about being called a fag on the Browns Board. When in Rome, right?

    choco---That's two posts in a row where you've written nothing worth reading. What's your record?

    The thing is, coming onto the Browns board is the least gay thing you do in you life likely.

    "Not that there's anything wrong with that".

  • gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by gumby73

    @boo-fagley said:

    "ESPN's Mike Sando spoke with 5 NFL suits to try & get a feel" on JG trade..in short this bitch had a wet dream..ask Belicheck,the guy not in a suit

  • @boo-fagley said:

    "ESPN's Mike Sando spoke with 5 NFL suits to try & get a feel" on JG trade..in short this bitch had a wet dream..ask Belicheck,the guy not in a suit

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by

    @gumby73 said:

    "ESPN's Mike Sando spoke with 5 NFL suits to try & get a feel" on JG trade..in short this bitch had a wet dream..ask Belicheck,the guy not in a suit

    I can hear the voice of Keith Jackson concluding this with "And there you have it."

  • @gumby73 said:

    "ESPN's Mike Sando spoke with 5 NFL suits to try & get a feel" on JG trade..in short this bitch had a wet dream..ask Belicheck,the guy not in a suit

    I can hear the voice of Keith Jackson concluding this with "And there you have it."

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @flugel said:

    I can hear the voice of Keith Jackson concluding this with "And there you have it."

    "Whoa Nelly, there you have it"...you mean. 😁

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @boo-fagley said:

    Its going to be the Bears.

    Cant see Chicago drafting a QB when they have to start winning now.

    Why do they have to start winning now more than any other team? The Browns/49ers/Jets etc. all the team looking for a QB. The Browns need to start winning long before the Bears. Why? Because I am a Browns fan, not a Bears fan.

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
  • @flugel said:

    I can hear the voice of Keith Jackson concluding this with "And there you have it."

    "Whoa Nelly, there you have it"...you mean. 😁

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by

    @the-gipper said:

    "Whoa Nelly, there you have it"...you mean. 😁

    HA! Yes, thanks!

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by

    The way I read the article those were outliers.

  • The way I read the article those were outliers.

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by

    @tour2ma said:

    The way I read the article those were outliers.

    Going price seems to be a couple seconds. Also liked the comment that the Bradford trade was the all time desperation move- something I said from the get-go. Somebody wasn't listening when I said that haul the Eagles got wasn't likely to be repeated.

  • @tour2ma said:

    The way I read the article those were outliers.

    Going price seems to be a couple seconds. Also liked the comment that the Bradford trade was the all time desperation move- something I said from the get-go. Somebody wasn't listening when I said that haul the Eagles got wasn't likely to be repeated.

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by

    @hoorta said:

    Going price seems to be a couple seconds. Also liked the comment that the Bradford trade was the all time desperation move- something I said from the get-go. Somebody wasn't listening when I said that haul the Eagles got wasn't likely to be repeated.

    No less listening than to any other opinion posts around here... 😉

    I can see the Pats hanging on to Jimmy in hopes of a Bradford-like scenario developing.