Skip to content

Jimmy Garoppolo Speculation

Locked The Browns Board
665 52 23.5k
  • lol..

    Eagles opened the best concert I ever saw, Dude...

    Eagles - John McLaughlin and the Mahavishnu Orch - Yes

    Akron Rubber Bowl - Summer of '71

  • @londonbrown said:

    Grossi is the main part of the anti browns mafia in Cleveland media. All they care about is getting national attention for their Browns baiting.

    He has slaughtered this front office since the Ossweiler trade.

    Grossi really really wants Jimmy here.

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    Grossi really really wants Jimmy here.

    WSS

    Didn't he also want the Browns to trade for Bradford?

    LOLOLOLOLOLOL

  • lol..

    Eagles opened the best concert I ever saw, Dude...

    Eagles - John McLaughlin and the Mahavishnu Orch - Yes

    Akron Rubber Bowl - Summer of '71

    @tour2ma said:

    lol..

    Eagles opened the best concert I ever saw, Dude...

    Eagles - John McLaughlin and the Mahavishnu Orch - Yes

    Akron Rubber Bowl - Summer of '71

    if you like Mahavishnu.....

  • @westside-steve said:

    Grossi really really wants Jimmy here.

    WSS

    Didn't he also want the Browns to trade for Bradford?

    LOLOLOLOLOLOL

    @roycerolls said:

    Didn't he also want the Browns to trade for Bradford?

    LOLOLOLOLOLOL

    So what? We wound up with RG3.

    WSS

  • lol..

    Eagles opened the best concert I ever saw, Dude...

    Eagles - John McLaughlin and the Mahavishnu Orch - Yes

    Akron Rubber Bowl - Summer of '71

    @tour2ma said:

    lol..

    Eagles opened the best concert I ever saw, Dude...

    Eagles - John McLaughlin and the Mahavishnu Orch - Yes

    Akron Rubber Bowl - Summer of '71

    Lame.

    Here's the Rubber bowl now:

    akron11n-7-web.jpg

  • @roycerolls said:

    Didn't he also want the Browns to trade for Bradford?

    LOLOLOLOLOLOL

    So what? We wound up with RG3.

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    So what? We wound up with RG3.

    WSS

    .....As a free agent pick up, signed to a cheap contract. I'd rather have a cheap bad QB than an expensive mediocre QB, missing the playoffs either way.

  • @tour2ma said:

    lol..

    Eagles opened the best concert I ever saw, Dude...

    Eagles - John McLaughlin and the Mahavishnu Orch - Yes

    Akron Rubber Bowl - Summer of '71

    Lame.

    Here's the Rubber bowl now:

    akron11n-7-web.jpg

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Here's the Rubber bowl now:

    That is sad...

  • @westside-steve said:

    So what? We wound up with RG3.

    WSS

    .....As a free agent pick up, signed to a cheap contract. I'd rather have a cheap bad QB than an expensive mediocre QB, missing the playoffs either way.

    @roycerolls said:

    .....As a free agent pick up, signed to a cheap contract. I'd rather have a cheap bad QB than an expensive mediocre QB, missing the playoffs either way.

    Money aside I'd rather have Bradford.

    WSS

  • @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Here's the Rubber bowl now:

    That is sad...

    @tour2ma said:

    That is sad...

    Yes, it is. Saw my first Browns game there, long time ago...preseason game.

  • Is it ok to be on this board and not want Garoppolo, Osweiler, Trubisky, Watson, Romo or Kizer?

    I don't think Kessler is Tom Brady but he's best play last year was adequate for 2017.

  • Cause there's several games of film illustrating how bad Os is...JG is still and unknown.

    @choco said:

    Cause there's several games of film illustrating how bad Os is...JG is still and unknown.

    What rookie QB alternative to JG in this draft is not unknown?

    JC at least has some experience as a starter on an NFL team on the same team we got Hoyer from when he was such a pleasant surprise and refreshing alternative to Brandon Weredone. If you look at Hoyer's winning percentage compared with all other options we started at QB here - it's the best thing we've experienced here at QB. He's one of the better names on our Rent-A-Wreck QB t-shirt. I believe JG had a higher ceiling than Hoyer did coming out so we can either stay in the fetal position at QB or watch another inexperienced rookie QB going from a spread offense into hoping he can survive his experience as a human crash test dummy. The sequel hasn't lied to us yet as we head into a QB class most scouts and analysts agree is very weak.

    There's guys in here that can't wait to see the FO fail so they're already chest pounding about the first draft and calling every single move made to increase our draft volumes in 2017 and 2018 foolish. I just watched a special about the Herschel Walker deal back when Jerry Jones had ZERO experience coinciding with a 1-15 under Jimmy Johnson's first NFL season following Tom Landry getting fired. Anyway, that trade brought in way more 1st, 2nd and 3rd round picks while it also gave more mid-late round picks for future Pro Bowl performers like Leon Lett, Erick Williams and others... While that extent of trade will never happen again - this FO is making trades to bulk up those impact rounds and the later ones in 2017 and 2018. It took Jerry Jones' team 3 years to make the playoffs. Keep in mind what the first impression of Aikman was during his 2-3 rookie concussions from holding onto the ball too long and an offense full of holes and weaknesses...

  • Kessler is OK I guess.

    Never hurts to try and grab the brass ring though.

    WSS

  • I wish the media would STFU about JG, no way are we even considering it for what is reported. Give up 2 #1's for a guy that will become a FA and not to mention he only threw 94 passes? The same people clamoring for that are the same one's that say Trubisky doesn't have enough experience. Please STFU, we will draft our QB probably a few picks right after we grab Garrett. All these picks we accumulated are for the move up not for that worthless backup to Brady.

  • Is it ok to be on this board and not want Garoppolo, Osweiler, Trubisky, Watson, Romo or Kizer?

    I don't think Kessler is Tom Brady but he's best play last year was adequate for 2017.

    @baconhound said:

    Is it ok to be on this board and not want Garoppolo, Osweiler, Trubisky, Watson, Romo or Kizer?

    I hope so or it's adios for me...

  • @roycerolls said:

    .....As a free agent pick up, signed to a cheap contract. I'd rather have a cheap bad QB than an expensive mediocre QB, missing the playoffs either way.

    Money aside I'd rather have Bradford.

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    Money aside I'd rather have Bradford.

    WSS

    I'd rather eat a 3 day old chicken nugget than a cat turd, but I'm not excited about either one.
  • It's ok to just admit there is no obvious answer at QB on the immediate horizon.....no real prospect thats looks like the next winning Browns QB.....and Id rather see our FO realize this, as opposed to forcing down another shot of anxiety moonshine....

    I know it's hard to do......but accepting the truth is a good first step....

    Cant say id be excited about any one of the guys on that list.....

  • Is it ok to be on this board and not want Garoppolo, Osweiler, Trubisky, Watson, Romo or Kizer?

    I don't think Kessler is Tom Brady but he's best play last year was adequate for 2017.

    @baconhound said:

    Is it ok to be on this board and not want Garoppolo, Osweiler, Trubisky, Watson, Romo or Kizer?

    @tour2ma said:

    I hope so or it's adios for me...

    We'll have to start our own board......... I'm guessing there will be more members than we anticipate.

  • @tour2ma said:

    lol..

    Eagles opened the best concert I ever saw, Dude...

    Eagles - John McLaughlin and the Mahavishnu Orch - Yes

    Akron Rubber Bowl - Summer of '71

    Lame.

    Here's the Rubber bowl now:

    akron11n-7-web.jpg

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Lame.

    Here's the Rubber bowl now:

    akron11n-7-web.jpg

    Just went by it the other day. Pretty sad.

  • Is it ok to be on this board and not want Garoppolo, Osweiler, Trubisky, Watson, Romo or Kizer?

    I don't think Kessler is Tom Brady but he's best play last year was adequate for 2017.

    @baconhound said:

    Is it ok to be on this board and not want Garoppolo, Osweiler, Trubisky, Watson, Romo or Kizer?

    I don't think Kessler is Tom Brady but he's best play last year was adequate for 2017.

    And add Kessler to your list...then what do we do?

    (but I think there is a guy on that list that could work for us)

    Hogan's Heroes?

    No, not that.

  • @westside-steve said:

    Money aside I'd rather have Bradford.

    WSS

    I'd rather eat a 3 day old chicken nugget than a cat turd, but I'm not excited about either one.

    @roycerolls said:

    I'd rather eat a 3 day old chicken nugget than a cat turd, but I'm not excited about either one.

    Just saying if you had to eat one or the other I'm guessing the price wouldn't be your main concern.

    😉

    WSS