Jimmy Garoppolo Speculation
-
lol..
Eagles opened the best concert I ever saw, Dude...
Eagles - John McLaughlin and the Mahavishnu Orch - Yes
Akron Rubber Bowl - Summer of '71
-
Grossi really really wants Jimmy here.
WSS
Didn't he also want the Browns to trade for Bradford?
LOLOLOLOLOLOL
Didn't he also want the Browns to trade for Bradford?
LOLOLOLOLOLOL
So what? We wound up with RG3.
WSS
-
lol..
Eagles opened the best concert I ever saw, Dude...
Eagles - John McLaughlin and the Mahavishnu Orch - Yes
Akron Rubber Bowl - Summer of '71
-
Didn't he also want the Browns to trade for Bradford?
LOLOLOLOLOLOL
So what? We wound up with RG3.
WSS
So what? We wound up with RG3.
WSS
.....As a free agent pick up, signed to a cheap contract. I'd rather have a cheap bad QB than an expensive mediocre QB, missing the playoffs either way.
-
Here's the Rubber bowl now:
That is sad...
-
So what? We wound up with RG3.
WSS
.....As a free agent pick up, signed to a cheap contract. I'd rather have a cheap bad QB than an expensive mediocre QB, missing the playoffs either way.
.....As a free agent pick up, signed to a cheap contract. I'd rather have a cheap bad QB than an expensive mediocre QB, missing the playoffs either way.
Money aside I'd rather have Bradford.
WSS
-
Here's the Rubber bowl now:
That is sad...
-
Is it ok to be on this board and not want Garoppolo, Osweiler, Trubisky, Watson, Romo or Kizer?
I don't think Kessler is Tom Brady but he's best play last year was adequate for 2017.
-
Cause there's several games of film illustrating how bad Os is...JG is still and unknown.
What rookie QB alternative to JG in this draft is not unknown?
JC at least has some experience as a starter on an NFL team on the same team we got Hoyer from when he was such a pleasant surprise and refreshing alternative to Brandon Weredone. If you look at Hoyer's winning percentage compared with all other options we started at QB here - it's the best thing we've experienced here at QB. He's one of the better names on our Rent-A-Wreck QB t-shirt. I believe JG had a higher ceiling than Hoyer did coming out so we can either stay in the fetal position at QB or watch another inexperienced rookie QB going from a spread offense into hoping he can survive his experience as a human crash test dummy. The sequel hasn't lied to us yet as we head into a QB class most scouts and analysts agree is very weak.
There's guys in here that can't wait to see the FO fail so they're already chest pounding about the first draft and calling every single move made to increase our draft volumes in 2017 and 2018 foolish. I just watched a special about the Herschel Walker deal back when Jerry Jones had ZERO experience coinciding with a 1-15 under Jimmy Johnson's first NFL season following Tom Landry getting fired. Anyway, that trade brought in way more 1st, 2nd and 3rd round picks while it also gave more mid-late round picks for future Pro Bowl performers like Leon Lett, Erick Williams and others... While that extent of trade will never happen again - this FO is making trades to bulk up those impact rounds and the later ones in 2017 and 2018. It took Jerry Jones' team 3 years to make the playoffs. Keep in mind what the first impression of Aikman was during his 2-3 rookie concussions from holding onto the ball too long and an offense full of holes and weaknesses...
-
Kessler is OK I guess.
Never hurts to try and grab the brass ring though.
WSS
-
I wish the media would STFU about JG, no way are we even considering it for what is reported. Give up 2 #1's for a guy that will become a FA and not to mention he only threw 94 passes? The same people clamoring for that are the same one's that say Trubisky doesn't have enough experience. Please STFU, we will draft our QB probably a few picks right after we grab Garrett. All these picks we accumulated are for the move up not for that worthless backup to Brady.
-
Is it ok to be on this board and not want Garoppolo, Osweiler, Trubisky, Watson, Romo or Kizer?
I don't think Kessler is Tom Brady but he's best play last year was adequate for 2017.
Is it ok to be on this board and not want Garoppolo, Osweiler, Trubisky, Watson, Romo or Kizer?
I hope so or it's adios for me...
-
.....As a free agent pick up, signed to a cheap contract. I'd rather have a cheap bad QB than an expensive mediocre QB, missing the playoffs either way.
Money aside I'd rather have Bradford.
WSS
I'd rather eat a 3 day old chicken nugget than a cat turd, but I'm not excited about either one.Money aside I'd rather have Bradford.
WSS
-
It's ok to just admit there is no obvious answer at QB on the immediate horizon.....no real prospect thats looks like the next winning Browns QB.....and Id rather see our FO realize this, as opposed to forcing down another shot of anxiety moonshine....
I know it's hard to do......but accepting the truth is a good first step....
Cant say id be excited about any one of the guys on that list.....
-
Is it ok to be on this board and not want Garoppolo, Osweiler, Trubisky, Watson, Romo or Kizer?
I don't think Kessler is Tom Brady but he's best play last year was adequate for 2017.
Is it ok to be on this board and not want Garoppolo, Osweiler, Trubisky, Watson, Romo or Kizer?
I hope so or it's adios for me...
We'll have to start our own board......... I'm guessing there will be more members than we anticipate.
-
Lame.
Here's the Rubber bowl now:

Just went by it the other day. Pretty sad.
-
Is it ok to be on this board and not want Garoppolo, Osweiler, Trubisky, Watson, Romo or Kizer?
I don't think Kessler is Tom Brady but he's best play last year was adequate for 2017.
Is it ok to be on this board and not want Garoppolo, Osweiler, Trubisky, Watson, Romo or Kizer?
I don't think Kessler is Tom Brady but he's best play last year was adequate for 2017.
And add Kessler to your list...then what do we do?
(but I think there is a guy on that list that could work for us)
Hogan's Heroes?
No, not that.
-
I'd rather eat a 3 day old chicken nugget than a cat turd, but I'm not excited about either one.Money aside I'd rather have Bradford.
WSS
Just saying if you had to eat one or the other I'm guessing the price wouldn't be your main concern.I'd rather eat a 3 day old chicken nugget than a cat turd, but I'm not excited about either one.

WSS
-
I wish the media would STFU about JG, no way are we even considering it for what is reported. Give up 2 #1's for a guy that will become a FA and not to mention he only threw 94 passes? The same people clamoring for that are the same one's that say Trubisky doesn't have enough experience. Please STFU, we will draft our QB probably a few picks right after we grab Garrett. All these picks we accumulated are for the move up not for that worthless backup to Brady.
I wish the media would STFU about JG, no way are we even considering it for what is reported. Give up 2 #1's for a guy that will become a FA and not to mention he only threw 94 passes? The same people clamoring for that are the same one's that say Trubisky doesn't have enough experience. Please STFU, we will draft our QB probably a few picks right after we grab Garrett. All these picks we accumulated are for the move up not for that worthless backup to Brady.
Music to my ears, Dawg.
Is it ok to be on this board and not want Garoppolo, Osweiler, Trubisky, Watson, Romo or Kizer?
I don't think Kessler is Tom Brady but he's best play last year was adequate for 2017.
Of course it's OK to feel that way, You just have to realize the predraft discussions can get pretty heated around here. In fact, that's my backup plan if we draft a "project" this April

We'll have to start our own board......... I'm guessing there will be more members than we anticipate.
LOL, it's already been done once. The Quinn pumpers got so POed they went off and started their own Board. Stick around- come May first we'll all be sitting around the campfire singing Kumbaya about how the Browns nailed the draft- or totally blew it.
-
Is it ok to be on this board and not want Garoppolo, Osweiler, Trubisky, Watson, Romo or Kizer?
I don't think Kessler is Tom Brady but he's best play last year was adequate for 2017.
And add Kessler to your list...then what do we do?
(but I think there is a guy on that list that could work for us)
Hogan's Heroes?
No, not that.
And add Kessler to your list...then what do we do?
(but I think there is a guy on that list that could work for us)
Hogan's Heroes?
No, not that.
You suck like the last 5 years and look to a better class in 2018.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login