Skip to content

DA TO COWBOYS COULD WORK?

The Browns Board
3 3 689
  • They wanted him for trade bait before,Now they need a strong armed QB for a backup to Romo? I mean they have T.O. AND R.W. who love to go deep.Just a thought! P.S. I Also heard they needed a new headcoach.I mean we have one of those too!!!! GO BROWNS AND GO B.Q.

  • I dont see DA or rac going anywhere just yet i think putting bq in for the second half of the season to see if he has what many of us hope he has is only fair but every defense is going to be gunning for bq hard until he burns em numerous times but if bq gets hurt da makes a great proven backup...

  • He was talking about after the season( I think). We are past the trade deadline for this season.

    DA will cost to much to keep as a back-up next year.

    But sure...Dallas could work.