Interesting Browns' Forum Stats for Our Board...
-
Just noticed the sort buttons a top the title page and got curious about just how indispensable our self-proclaimed "Mr. Indispensable", Ghoolie, actually is. There are 30 threads per page.
Replies Sort...
His first started thread appears as the third one on page 9.... so #243. Well done...
Views Sort...
I stopped looking after 10 pages of nada. In truth I actually thought he'd fare better here since most of his posts that I see quoted leave me speechless.
In both instances his ranking is eclipsed by such foundational members/posters as:
- BuckyBiceps
- Buck the Frowns
- SouthernFriedDawg, and last but not least...
- Retard
I'm sure Ghoolie will revel in a thread being started about him... and I regret that. But in the bigger picture it was a necessary evil to demonstrate that this forum is not about him.
Mods... do with this info what you will. Even if it's nothing, I did not waste my time as I rediscovered the greatest thread title in the history of the forum:
-
All the guy does is bring the Board down with useless nonsense. I'm still convinced the only reason he gets to come around here is because him and Antnears had a fun evening at the motel 6 back in 2000 and neither can really let go of that. We have great football threads here and it's easy enough to dodge around this clown. It's a shame to this group of people though that we willingly let in a moron who is so desperate for attention to be part of it. In fact, Ghoolie really is a metaphor for a lot of shit going on this world today..people who want it the way it used to be and can't accept how it is (and should be) now.
-
Atenears cant kick his basement dweller off his site, no matter how much the other mods or the posters in general think he's a worthless troll.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login