Misleading headlines
-
The Headline to this Article says "Alex Mack so glad he is not with Cleveland anymore".
But, of course, Mack never said that in the article. He simply said that the Falcons had a good team when I joined, and it is exciting to be in the playoffs.
So, headline writers of this sort can suck a dick.
http://nypost.com/2017/02/01/falcons-center-just-so-glad-hes-not-on-the-browns-anymore/
-
It's been going on a long time, since, as I remember, it was the
antagonist Tom Melody of the Akron Beacon that was good at it.
-
It's been going on a long time, since, as I remember, it was the
antagonist Tom Melody of the Akron Beacon that was good at it.
It's been going on a long time, since, as I remember, it was the
antagonist Tom Melody of the Akron Beacon that was good at it.
Well, FYI, the writers of columns do not make the headlines. So we can't blame the author of the article, but the editor or whomever is in charge of making the headlines. This is true in sports or news.
The same was true in Tom Melody's day., who I actually liked a lot.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login