Post Senior Bowl Interview with Gregg Williams
-
I found this recent Gregg Williams interview with DusTone Fox interesting enough to share. In particular, there's a part where Fox mentions that Nick Saban said he likes to pick the mind of his friend Gregg Williams' about defense whenever he gets the chance. That speaks pretty well for his cred about defense.
-
I hope he goes to the combine and gets "hands on" a lot of D players, especially Garrett, Allen and Foster.
-
I hope he goes to the combine and gets "hands on" a lot of D players, especially Garrett, Allen and Foster.
I hope he goes to the combine and gets "hands on" a lot of D players, especially Garrett, Allen and Foster.
HA! Me too Aggies. I'll prolly change my rankings of those 3 defensive guys countless times before the draft especially since they'll only be on our doorstep at #1 overall.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login