Skip to content

***Official Super Bowl LI (51) NFL Championship Game Thread***

The Browns Board
44 15 1.6k
  • My hatred of Tom Brady will reach new levels if they somehow win this and after playing like trash for 90% of the game he comes out the hero

    C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by
    #15

    @londonbrown said:

    My hatred of Tom Brady will reach new levels if they somehow win this and after playing like trash for 90% of the game he comes out the hero

    just consign yourself to it now. It's gonna happen.

  • C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by
    #16

    the unbelievable luck, it's unreal.

  • OsirisO Osiris wrote on last edited by
    #17

    If you're rooting for Falcons, this feels a lot like watching a Browns game.

  • C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by
    #18

    Unreal

  • C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by
    #19

    The falcons have just completely collapsed

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #20

    I did not make this up! You could have bet on it.

    WHO WILL DONALD TRUMP PICK TO WIN THE GAME?

    Patriots -500

    Falcons +300

    HOW MANY TIMES WILL TRUMP BE SAID DURING THE LIVE BROADCAST?

    Over 1.5 -120

    Under 1.5 -120

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #21

    If NE wins.....Brady MVP.

  • cvcanedyC cvcanedy wrote on last edited by
    #22

    It's really hard not to see Brady as the GOAT on this drive. Obviously impossible to ever really compare, but man.

  • C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by
    #23

    And i stopped watching after the interference penalty. Thanks ATL....fuck

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #24

    What a game...

    Here's to the pair of GOATs... Belichick and Brady.

  • SuomiS Suomi wrote on last edited by
    #25

    Great game by Brady and the Pat's. But WTF Atlanta - 28-3 with a quarter and a half to go and the highest scoring offense in the NFL can't close it out? This may be the greatest Super Bowl comeback in history, but it's also the biggest choke in Super Bowl history.

  • OsirisO Osiris wrote on last edited by
    #26

    Yup, hats off to both. To think if Modell didn't move the Browns this could be us celebrating right now.

  • L LondonBrown wrote on last edited by
    #27

    Jesus what nonsense. The Edelman catch is picked 9/10 of the time but Cos it wasn't he's the goat. Brady was crap tonight for most of the game.

  • TypicalBrownsT TypicalBrowns wrote on last edited by
    #28

    Or it's rigged all for money and ratings. Just saying, I saw a completely different game the first half, complete domination from the Falcons. Idk why ATL stopped running the ball. Sometimes this stuff just is too good to be true, especially a super bowl (the biggest sports event In The world) that was 21-3 at half. Idk maybe I'm a crazy conspiracy theorist, but I've watched the NFL a long time and sometimes it just seems wonky and fake. The falcons showed no emotion or fight the second half. It was pretty noticeable. Idk. Maybe I'm just an insane browns fan that's devolved from sanity cuz of so much awful football I've watched.

  • cvcanedyC cvcanedy wrote on last edited by
    #29

    No no, it's the crazy conspiracy theorist part. Stay on that trail.

  • TypicalBrownsT TypicalBrowns wrote on last edited by
    #30

    I will, and you keep watching the product. That's what they want, and they succeeded tonight by providing a good product to you. Glad you were entertained and enjoyed the game

  • I will, and you keep watching the product. That's what they want, and they succeeded tonight by providing a good product to you. Glad you were entertained and enjoyed the game

    OsirisO Osiris wrote on last edited by
    #31

    @typicalbrowns said:

    I will, and you keep watching the product. That's what they want, and they succeeded tonight by providing a good product to you. Glad you were entertained and enjoyed the game

  • Or it's rigged all for money and ratings. Just saying, I saw a completely different game the first half, complete domination from the Falcons. Idk why ATL stopped running the ball. Sometimes this stuff just is too good to be true, especially a super bowl (the biggest sports event In The world) that was 21-3 at half. Idk maybe I'm a crazy conspiracy theorist, but I've watched the NFL a long time and sometimes it just seems wonky and fake. The falcons showed no emotion or fight the second half. It was pretty noticeable. Idk. Maybe I'm just an insane browns fan that's devolved from sanity cuz of so much awful football I've watched.

    The Cysko KidT The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by
    #32

    @typicalbrowns said:

    Or it's rigged all for money and ratings. Just saying, I saw a completely different game the first half, complete domination from the Falcons. Idk why ATL stopped running the ball. Sometimes this stuff just is too good to be true, especially a super bowl (the biggest sports event In The world) that was 21-3 at half. Idk maybe I'm a crazy conspiracy theorist, but I've watched the NFL a long time and sometimes it just seems wonky and fake. The falcons showed no emotion or fight the second half. It was pretty noticeable. Idk. Maybe I'm just an insane browns fan that's devolved from sanity cuz of so much awful football I've watched.

    why the fuck would they rig it for the most hated team in football?

  • TypicalBrownsT TypicalBrowns wrote on last edited by TypicalBrowns
    #33

    The NFL is one entity. It is not 32 teams. I understand that these claims are always turned away as crazy and worthless conspiracy bullshit but the truth is like poetry and most people FUCKING hate poetry. The truth is 90% of the time never what people want to hear lol. This is just a fact of life.

    Not saying I'm right or wrong, but sometimes it's good to think differently about things once in a while from a more grand perspective than what our already pre shaped and packaged reality forms it to look like to the average consumer. I'll take my tin foil hat off, I'm pretty drunk. But this stuff is interesting to think about. It is in the end, a business running the most viewed and consistently profitable television spectacle in the world

  • Great game by Brady and the Pat's. But WTF Atlanta - 28-3 with a quarter and a half to go and the highest scoring offense in the NFL can't close it out? This may be the greatest Super Bowl comeback in history, but it's also the biggest choke in Super Bowl history.

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #34

    @suomi said:

    Great game by Brady and the Pat's. But WTF Atlanta - 28-3 with a quarter and a half to go and the highest scoring offense in the NFL can't close it out? This may be the greatest Super Bowl comeback in history, but it's also the biggest choke in Super Bowl history.

    Amen. Somehow chokers just find a way to not disappoint us. But all media is talking about how the two most notorious recent day cheaters who blatantly lie about cheating are now also the GOAT.

    Amazing isn't it how those 4 punishment games off for Brady so he could play with his wife and rest up might have given him the extra gas in his tank to make it through the whole long SB season.

    Ever think about that?