I'm getting there
-
Out of 743 stores my store is ranked 7th now with running in the middle of the bunch before and I've only been there since Sept. yep
-
Lol I get my first quarterly bonus later this month which is very cool and what I work for.In your honor, we give you free meals and a bonus bacon big King.
-
I'm not just a boss but a co worker. I work for Carrols Corp and they own the stores. I dont work for bk but work at a bk.@boo-fagley said:
Burger King?
In that case you owe me a burger. 7th out of 734 is pretty damn good. You must be one hell of a boss.
And yes I'm an ex con that runs a bk. it's the highest I can go with my record but..I do ok. Many make more but some don't.
-
Thank you sir.@boo-fagley said:
People respect someone who will do the same job that they ask others to do.
The top 1% of all stores is incredible. Good job.
It's not just sales though there are other categories that play into the equation.
-
My wife was a manager at a Toms Kings franchise.
-
My wife was a manager at a Toms Kings franchise.
Ask her about REV. Maybe they had it there when she was.My wife was a manager at a Toms Kings franchise.
-
Lol I get my first quarterly bonus later this month which is very cool and what I work for.In your honor, we give you free meals and a bonus bacon big King.
-
"One said:
Lol I get my first quarterly bonus later this month which is very cool and what I work for.
Even if you know you're getting one it's still kind of gratifying or maybe exciting to get bonuses or pay raises.

That's what drew me to switching jobs. I was very comfortable where I was but when bonuses are discussed with the chances of actually achieving them is always in question, I'll get around $1600 every three months and this is MY $$$.Even if you know you're getting one it's still kind of gratifying or maybe exciting to get bonuses or pay raises.

-
I'm not just a boss but a co worker. I work for Carrols Corp and they own the stores. I dont work for bk but work at a bk.@boo-fagley said:
Burger King?
In that case you owe me a burger. 7th out of 734 is pretty damn good. You must be one hell of a boss.
And yes I'm an ex con that runs a bk. it's the highest I can go with my record but..I do ok. Many make more but some don't.
I'm not just a boss but a co worker. I work for Carrols Corp and they own the stores. I dont work for bk but work at a bk.
And yes I'm an ex con that runs a bk. it's the highest I can go with my record but..I do ok. Many make more but some don't.
Highlight #1...The number 1 reason you're being successful as a Manager.
Highlight #2...Good for you. ALL life experiences are Blessings as your past negatives have shaped your character & determination into positives.
Mike
-
I'm not just a boss but a co worker. I work for Carrols Corp and they own the stores. I dont work for bk but work at a bk.
And yes I'm an ex con that runs a bk. it's the highest I can go with my record but..I do ok. Many make more but some don't.
Highlight #1...The number 1 reason you're being successful as a Manager.
Highlight #2...Good for you. ALL life experiences are Blessings as your past negatives have shaped your character & determination into positives.
Mike
Thank you that means a lot. I've always had good work ethic and back in the day I was a really good truck driver. Now the safety dept didn't like me but dispatch loved me. I'm rambling but hey thanks.Highlight #1...The number 1 reason you're being successful as a Manager.
Highlight #2...Good for you. ALL life experiences are Blessings as your past negatives have shaped your character & determination into positives.
Mike
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better π
Register Login