Skip to content

Browns release QB Josh McCown, DB Tramon Williams

The Browns Board
62 29 2.5k
  • nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #36

    Josh is a class act .. and really "played like a |Brown"

  • @tour2ma said:

    Not sure Zoey is McC's kind of gal...

    Josh is a family man. Doesn't mean he doesn't appreciate tits with his beer.

    Zombo

    Maybe, he'd prefer Lacey ... we just hired her from Twin Peaks:

    4281f55bf06449adb768d5d816c7dc84.jpg

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #37

    Zombo said:

    Josh is a family man. Doesn't mean he doesn't appreciate tits with his beer.

    Gotta be a T-Shirt there: "I like Tits with my beer". Catchy

    Boza_Beer_613438858.jpg

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #38

    titsandbeerjessieminx.jpg

    Talented

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #39

    That+bitch+beer+silver+_ab4010ed71bb6634

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #40

    Someone already came close:

    titties_n_beer_tshirt.jpg?width=350&heig

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #41

    St. Patrick's day traditon? Titties and Green Beer.

    07.jpg

  • @tour2ma said:

    Not sure Zoey is McC's kind of gal...

    Josh is a family man. Doesn't mean he doesn't appreciate tits with his beer.

    Zombo

    Maybe, he'd prefer Lacey ... we just hired her from Twin Peaks:

    4281f55bf06449adb768d5d816c7dc84.jpg

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #42

    Zombo said:

    Josh is a family man. Doesn't mean he doesn't appreciate tits with his beer.

    Maybe, he'd prefer Lacey ... we just hired her from Twin Peaks:

    Possibly, but my point was that Zoey looks too wholesome for McC...

    Ya gotta be leary of them bible-types...

  • Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by
    #43

    It would be cool if we could keep the old guys posting pictures of butterfaces with fake boobs to one thread so I don't run the risk of opening up NSFW shit in my office.

    If you can't contribute to conversation, just go jack off to the cheerleader thread and let the rest of us talk about things that matter.

  • It would be cool if we could keep the old guys posting pictures of butterfaces with fake boobs to one thread so I don't run the risk of opening up NSFW shit in my office.

    If you can't contribute to conversation, just go jack off to the cheerleader thread and let the rest of us talk about things that matter.

    Z Zombo wrote on last edited by
    #44

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    It would be cool if we could keep the old guys posting pictures of butterfaces with fake boobs to one thread so I don't run the risk of opening up NSFW shit in my office.

    If you can't contribute to conversation, just go jack off to the cheerleader thread and let the rest of us talk about things that matter.

    johnny-cash-finger-2.jpg

  • It would be cool if we could keep the old guys posting pictures of butterfaces with fake boobs to one thread so I don't run the risk of opening up NSFW shit in my office.

    If you can't contribute to conversation, just go jack off to the cheerleader thread and let the rest of us talk about things that matter.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #45

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    It would be cool if we could keep the old guys posting pictures of butterfaces with fake boobs to one thread so I don't run the risk of opening up NSFW shit in my office.

    If you can't contribute to conversation, just go jack off to the cheerleader thread and let the rest of us talk about things that matter.

    That's your problem with your employer, not ours. Solution: don't use your employer owned computer at all for participating on the Browns Board. Use your personal one.

    b0177e92e0b1c7f553ff76702c7fd186.jpg

  • @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    It would be cool if we could keep the old guys posting pictures of butterfaces with fake boobs to one thread so I don't run the risk of opening up NSFW shit in my office.

    If you can't contribute to conversation, just go jack off to the cheerleader thread and let the rest of us talk about things that matter.

    That's your problem with your employer, not ours. Solution: don't use your employer owned computer at all for participating on the Browns Board. Use your personal one.

    b0177e92e0b1c7f553ff76702c7fd186.jpg

    Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by
    #46

    @the-gipper said:

    That's your problem with your employer, not ours. Solution: don't use your employer owned computer at all for participating on the Browns Board. Use your personal one.

    My employer bought my MacBook. I can use it where I please.

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #47

    "Hello... I'm Johnny Cash."

  • @the-gipper said:

    That's your problem with your employer, not ours. Solution: don't use your employer owned computer at all for participating on the Browns Board. Use your personal one.

    My employer bought my MacBook. I can use it where I please.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #48

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    My employer bought my MacBook. I can use it where I please.

    Then don't use it where the employer may see "risque" photos. I mean, that seems to be your issue, no?

  • It would be cool if we could keep the old guys posting pictures of butterfaces with fake boobs to one thread so I don't run the risk of opening up NSFW shit in my office.

    If you can't contribute to conversation, just go jack off to the cheerleader thread and let the rest of us talk about things that matter.

    stillmotionS stillmotion wrote on last edited by
    #49

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    It would be cool if we could keep the old guys posting pictures of butterfaces with fake boobs to one thread so I don't run the risk of opening up NSFW shit in my office.

    If you can't contribute to conversation, just go jack off to the cheerleader thread and let the rest of us talk about things that matter.

    world doesn't revolve around you, princess

  • @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    It would be cool if we could keep the old guys posting pictures of butterfaces with fake boobs to one thread so I don't run the risk of opening up NSFW shit in my office.

    If you can't contribute to conversation, just go jack off to the cheerleader thread and let the rest of us talk about things that matter.

    world doesn't revolve around you, princess

    Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by
    #50

    @stillmotion said:

    world doesn't revolve around you, princess

    Who are you?

  • @stillmotion said:

    world doesn't revolve around you, princess

    Who are you?

    stillmotionS stillmotion wrote on last edited by stillmotion
    #51

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    Who are you?

    not the pussy who complains about this....

    cb0940825ec7b7f0e48b8108f048bd80.jpg

  • It would be cool if we could keep the old guys posting pictures of butterfaces with fake boobs to one thread so I don't run the risk of opening up NSFW shit in my office.

    If you can't contribute to conversation, just go jack off to the cheerleader thread and let the rest of us talk about things that matter.

    gftChrisG gftChris wrote on last edited by
    #52

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    It would be cool if we could keep the old guys posting pictures of butterfaces with fake boobs to one thread so I don't run the risk of opening up NSFW shit in my office.

    If you can't contribute to conversation, just go jack off to the cheerleader thread and let the rest of us talk about things that matter.

    I'm with you on this one. I'm here to talk football - if I want to look at not particularly attractive women with fake boobs there are plenty of other places I can go for that.

  • @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    It would be cool if we could keep the old guys posting pictures of butterfaces with fake boobs to one thread so I don't run the risk of opening up NSFW shit in my office.

    If you can't contribute to conversation, just go jack off to the cheerleader thread and let the rest of us talk about things that matter.

    I'm with you on this one. I'm here to talk football - if I want to look at not particularly attractive women with fake boobs there are plenty of other places I can go for that.

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #53

    @gftchris said:

    ... if I want to look at not particularly attractive women with fake boobs there are plenty of other places I can go for that.

    .. and every one of them better be part of Pub Crawl '17...

  • @gftchris said:

    ... if I want to look at not particularly attractive women with fake boobs there are plenty of other places I can go for that.

    .. and every one of them better be part of Pub Crawl '17...

    gftChrisG gftChris wrote on last edited by
    #54

    @tour2ma said:

    .. and every one of them better be part of Pub Crawl '17...

    If ^that^ is your bar for attractiveness you won't have much issue in London.

  • @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    It would be cool if we could keep the old guys posting pictures of butterfaces with fake boobs to one thread so I don't run the risk of opening up NSFW shit in my office.

    If you can't contribute to conversation, just go jack off to the cheerleader thread and let the rest of us talk about things that matter.

    I'm with you on this one. I'm here to talk football - if I want to look at not particularly attractive women with fake boobs there are plenty of other places I can go for that.

    Z Zombo wrote on last edited by
    #55

    @gftchris said:

    I'm with you on this one. I'm here to talk football - if I want to look at not particularly attractive women with fake boobs there are plenty of other places I can go for that.

    Are you sure you're not a soccer fan?

    Zombo