Skip to content

Camp Garrett

The Browns Board
113 27 3.2k
  • posts full of trailer park Shakespeare

    This...is funny as hell.

  • Secure additional talent on the Dline and you won't have to worry about your #1 overall looking all-world or not, he'll have help to ease the growth process.

    Hence why I was excited at the thought of Kwaan Short, Sheldon Richardson (since cooled on), Allen, etc etc.

    @tiamat63 said:

    Secure additional talent on the Dline and you won't have to worry about your #1 overall looking all-world or not, he'll have help to ease the growth process.

    Hence why I was excited at the thought of Kwaan Short, Sheldon Richardson (since cooled on), Allen, etc etc.

    I liked the Shelton pick, don't think he is a world beater just yet but he is a very solid piece that we hope will only get better when you put more talent around him. I'd love to see the Browns build a badass defense and then run ground and pound.

  • @tiamat63 said:

    Secure additional talent on the Dline and you won't have to worry about your #1 overall looking all-world or not, he'll have help to ease the growth process.

    Hence why I was excited at the thought of Kwaan Short, Sheldon Richardson (since cooled on), Allen, etc etc.

    I liked the Shelton pick, don't think he is a world beater just yet but he is a very solid piece that we hope will only get better when you put more talent around him. I'd love to see the Browns build a badass defense and then run ground and pound.

    @baconhound said:

    I'd love to see the Browns build a badass defense and then run ground and pound.

    You know... one of these days after nearly every D in the league has gone with lighter, hybrid S/LBs, the whole two-RB backfield, formerly known as the "pro-style" offense, is going to make a comeback.

  • @baconhound said:

    I'd love to see the Browns build a badass defense and then run ground and pound.

    You know... one of these days after nearly every D in the league has gone with lighter, hybrid S/LBs, the whole two-RB backfield, formerly known as the "pro-style" offense, is going to make a comeback.

    @tour2ma said:

    You know... one of these days after nearly every D in the league has gone with lighter, hybrid S/LBs, the whole two-RB backfield, formerly known as the "pro-style" offense, is going to make a comeback.

    I really would just like the Browns to have "Ray Lewis" type defense.

  • Oh god we're back to greg williams now being a coffee fetcher.

  • Amazing how all these coffee fetchers get head coaching jobs for being such good coffee fetchers for, erm, head coaches.

  • I wonder who has the greatest "coffee-fetching" tree?

  • I wonder who has the greatest "coffee-fetching" tree?

    @tour2ma said:

    I wonder who has the greatest "coffee-fetching" tree?

    Taking that at face value, surely Billy B? How many of his coffee fetchers have failed as the main guy?

    In serious land, Marvin Lewis will be doing OK, with zimmer, gruden and maybe Jackson and others.

  • I wonder who has the greatest "coffee-fetching" tree?

    @tour2ma said:

    I wonder who has the greatest "coffee-fetching" tree?

    Paul Brown....no doubt. Noll, Walsh, Shula, Weeb Ewbank, Gillman ..and they guys that spun off from them. etc. etc. etc.

  • ee2fcb2ec55a53f22f65f88773494514.jpg