Camp Garrett
-
What about that Ohio homo that wants to play QB for Cleveland?
Garrett's home town is Arlington, home of Cowboys stadium. It's understandable.He hasn't made those statements while disparaging another city. If he said: "God please Browns draft me so that I don't have to play in front of all the wine sippers in SF"....then that would be comparable to what Garrett is basically saying.
He hasn't made those statements while disparaging another city. If he said: "God please Browns draft me so that I don't have to play in front of all the wine sippers in SF"....then that would be comparable to what Garrett is basically saying.
SF does not have the #1 overall spot. Cleveland does. He asked Dallas to trade into the #1 spot and take him. He did not say Cleveland sucks unless you have some alternative facts Kellyanne.
-
He hasn't made those statements while disparaging another city. If he said: "God please Browns draft me so that I don't have to play in front of all the wine sippers in SF"....then that would be comparable to what Garrett is basically saying.
SF does not have the #1 overall spot. Cleveland does. He asked Dallas to trade into the #1 spot and take him. He did not say Cleveland sucks unless you have some alternative facts Kellyanne.
SF does not have the #1 overall spot. Cleveland does. He asked Dallas to trade into the #1 spot and take him. He did not say Cleveland sucks unless you have some alternative facts Kellyanne.
He has changed his tune a time or two. He said he didn't want to come to Cleveland because of the cold. I suspect that was a puss out statement. Then he retracted it and said he was fine with coming to Cleveland. Then he does this begging routine.
If anyone is KellyAnn it is he...for changing his story as often as he changes his underwear.
I question his toughness.
For some reason, I see him and I see Barkevious Jr.
-
@ghoolie said:
Are you really that much of a fucking simpleton. What kid in his right fucking mind is going to drop himself down to the bottom of the first round by announcing he is a Madonna who will only play for certain teams?[ Go ahead, find me one fucking story about a top prospect is says he doesn't want to play for a particular team. I dare you to find one.]
- ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
These kids are coached by their agent to say nothing bad about ANY NFL team who might be in the market for them. I GUARANTEE YOU when he talks to his Mom he says..."Oh Momma, let's pray to Jesus. I surely don't want to wind up in that fuck hole.
John Elway,Eli Manning,Jim Kelly
John Elway,Eli Manning,Jim Kelly
Ghoolie never lets facts get in the way of a good rant. Even us football doofuses remember the first two.
So Ghoulie, what would be your move if if you were the GM after that video coming out and player basically not wanting to come to Cleveland ?, would you still Draft him in the knowledge your likely only gonna have him for 4 years until his rookie contract runs out and he goes elsewhere.
βLets hear the all knowledgeable Ghoulie's thoughts on who the Browns should draft at #1 and #12.
Keith- he's already let it be known he's on the Trubisky train with me and Gip. though he's off on saying he started Camp T.
Except to say, there is a Dallas in Ohio...
LOL, there's a Houston too.
Maybe he'd change his mind if we told him the Browns actually play in Cleveland Tennessee where it's warmer. The Cowboys entire draft is worth 1,181.2 points, I believe. Our #1 pick is worth 3,000.
I'll expound- that 2,000+ number came from Walter Football- and it's the sum of the Cowboy's next two drafts, if they were also picking @ #28 in 2018. But what would we do with 30+ picks in the next couple years?
I might trade away the rights in return for Zeke Elliot and Dak Prescott.
Now you're talking.
-
He hasn't made those statements while disparaging another city. If he said: "God please Browns draft me so that I don't have to play in front of all the wine sippers in SF"....then that would be comparable to what Garrett is basically saying.
SF does not have the #1 overall spot. Cleveland does. He asked Dallas to trade into the #1 spot and take him. He did not say Cleveland sucks unless you have some alternative facts Kellyanne.
SF does not have the #1 overall spot. Cleveland does. He asked Dallas to trade into the #1 spot and take him. He did not say Cleveland sucks unless you have some alternative facts Kellyanne.
Exactly!
Inventory reminds us this team went 1-15 last year so he wasn't any more excited than Joey Bosa was when asked for his honesty about the possibility of coming to Cleveland. As great as Bosa did, SD was the only team we beat. Not only that, I think the NFL channel just reported SD still finished ranked 29th on defense or in allowed points. Something significant enough to keep them losing.
Garrett is a 22 year old kid that will have Gregg Williams charging up his motor like a young Mike Tyson that used to charge across the ring to knock out opponents when he had the right coach/trainer in his corner. You know Williams is going to get him foaming at the mouth for sic em, sock em and sack em. He'll dangle that carrot throughout the entire first contract that Garrett's stage in Cleveland sets up the dream salary ahead. In the process, the Dawg Pound will get the CPR needed to bring back the home field advantage and this kid will adore it the way our defensive personnel used to back in the day. Most players fall in love with Coaches that tap their best football so this shouldn't be any different.
-
SF does not have the #1 overall spot. Cleveland does. He asked Dallas to trade into the #1 spot and take him. He did not say Cleveland sucks unless you have some alternative facts Kellyanne.
Exactly!
Inventory reminds us this team went 1-15 last year so he wasn't any more excited than Joey Bosa was when asked for his honesty about the possibility of coming to Cleveland. As great as Bosa did, SD was the only team we beat. Not only that, I think the NFL channel just reported SD still finished ranked 29th on defense or in allowed points. Something significant enough to keep them losing.
Garrett is a 22 year old kid that will have Gregg Williams charging up his motor like a young Mike Tyson that used to charge across the ring to knock out opponents when he had the right coach/trainer in his corner. You know Williams is going to get him foaming at the mouth for sic em, sock em and sack em. He'll dangle that carrot throughout the entire first contract that Garrett's stage in Cleveland sets up the dream salary ahead. In the process, the Dawg Pound will get the CPR needed to bring back the home field advantage and this kid will adore it the way our defensive personnel used to back in the day. Most players fall in love with Coaches that tap their best football so this shouldn't be any different.
Exactly!
Inventory reminds us this team went 1-15 last year so he wasn't any more excited than Joey Bosa was when asked for his honesty about the possibility of coming to Cleveland. As great as Bosa did, SD was the only team we beat. Not only that, I think the NFL channel just reported SD still finished ranked 29th on defense or in allowed points. Something significant enough to keep them losing.
Garrett is a 22 year old kid that will have Gregg Williams charging up his motor like a young Mike Tyson that used to charge across the ring to knock out opponents when he had the right coach/trainer in his corner. You know Williams is going to get him foaming at the mouth for sic em, sock em and sack em. He'll dangle that carrot throughout the entire first contract that Garrett's stage in Cleveland sets up the dream salary ahead. In the process, the Dawg Pound will get the CPR needed to bring back the home field advantage and this kid will adore it the way our defensive personnel used back in the day. Most players fall in love with Coaches that tap their best football so this shouldn't be any different.
I suppose I shouldn't worry about that Tom- you can keep a first round pick for 5 seasons. If Denver can afford Von Miller's $100 million+ contract- I suppose we can do the same for Garrett. that's a long way down the road.
-
@ghoolie said:
What a bunch of fucking idiots you people are. No matter what the fuck happens, on this board it translates into something good for the Browns.
When the guy you want to draft #1 makes a video asking another team to draft you.............Yeah, assholes, it IS an indictment on Cleveland. Jesus Christ you people are stupid.
I've tried with you the whole time I've been on here and I agree with most of your it's the internet not real life based stance.
But you have gone beyond that with your constant calling of everyone a cunt basically. You're not the nice bloke away from here you pretend to be. You have to be a twat to talk to people like you do.
I haven't donated any funds to the upkeep of the site purposely because it feels stupid to do so when you are vehemently against someone that basically caused all this shit in the first place.
If I'm to be gone from here so be it.
Never the last Englishman to bid farewell
-
Exactly!
Inventory reminds us this team went 1-15 last year so he wasn't any more excited than Joey Bosa was when asked for his honesty about the possibility of coming to Cleveland. As great as Bosa did, SD was the only team we beat. Not only that, I think the NFL channel just reported SD still finished ranked 29th on defense or in allowed points. Something significant enough to keep them losing.
Garrett is a 22 year old kid that will have Gregg Williams charging up his motor like a young Mike Tyson that used to charge across the ring to knock out opponents when he had the right coach/trainer in his corner. You know Williams is going to get him foaming at the mouth for sic em, sock em and sack em. He'll dangle that carrot throughout the entire first contract that Garrett's stage in Cleveland sets up the dream salary ahead. In the process, the Dawg Pound will get the CPR needed to bring back the home field advantage and this kid will adore it the way our defensive personnel used back in the day. Most players fall in love with Coaches that tap their best football so this shouldn't be any different.
I suppose I shouldn't worry about that Tom- you can keep a first round pick for 5 seasons. If Denver can afford Von Miller's $100 million+ contract- I suppose we can do the same for Garrett. that's a long way down the road.
-
John Elway,Eli Manning,Jim Kelly
Ghoolie never lets facts get in the way of a good rant. Even us football doofuses remember the first two.
So Ghoulie, what would be your move if if you were the GM after that video coming out and player basically not wanting to come to Cleveland ?, would you still Draft him in the knowledge your likely only gonna have him for 4 years until his rookie contract runs out and he goes elsewhere.
βLets hear the all knowledgeable Ghoulie's thoughts on who the Browns should draft at #1 and #12.
Keith- he's already let it be known he's on the Trubisky train with me and Gip. though he's off on saying he started Camp T.
Except to say, there is a Dallas in Ohio...
LOL, there's a Houston too.
Maybe he'd change his mind if we told him the Browns actually play in Cleveland Tennessee where it's warmer. The Cowboys entire draft is worth 1,181.2 points, I believe. Our #1 pick is worth 3,000.
I'll expound- that 2,000+ number came from Walter Football- and it's the sum of the Cowboy's next two drafts, if they were also picking @ #28 in 2018. But what would we do with 30+ picks in the next couple years?
I might trade away the rights in return for Zeke Elliot and Dak Prescott.
Now you're talking.
Ghoolie never lets facts get in the way of a good rant. Even us football doofuses remember the first two.
Keith- he's already let it be known he's on the Trubisky train with me and Gip. though he's off on saying he started Camp T.
LOL, there's a Houston too.
Maybe he'd change his mind if we told him the Browns actually play in Cleveland Tennessee where it's warmer. I'll expound- that 2,000+ number came from Walter Football- and it's the sum of the Cowboy's next two drafts, if they were also picking @ #28 in 2018. But what would we do with 30+ picks in the next couple years?
Now you're talking.
I just added up the value of all their picks.
-
No qb till we can protect him, thats "nuff said". Tom brady looked like brian hoyer until the patriots o line got its act together
-
SF does not have the #1 overall spot. Cleveland does. He asked Dallas to trade into the #1 spot and take him. He did not say Cleveland sucks unless you have some alternative facts Kellyanne.
Exactly!
Inventory reminds us this team went 1-15 last year so he wasn't any more excited than Joey Bosa was when asked for his honesty about the possibility of coming to Cleveland. As great as Bosa did, SD was the only team we beat. Not only that, I think the NFL channel just reported SD still finished ranked 29th on defense or in allowed points. Something significant enough to keep them losing.
Garrett is a 22 year old kid that will have Gregg Williams charging up his motor like a young Mike Tyson that used to charge across the ring to knock out opponents when he had the right coach/trainer in his corner. You know Williams is going to get him foaming at the mouth for sic em, sock em and sack em. He'll dangle that carrot throughout the entire first contract that Garrett's stage in Cleveland sets up the dream salary ahead. In the process, the Dawg Pound will get the CPR needed to bring back the home field advantage and this kid will adore it the way our defensive personnel used to back in the day. Most players fall in love with Coaches that tap their best football so this shouldn't be any different.
Exactly!
Inventory reminds us this team went 1-15 last year so he wasn't any more excited than Joey Bosa was when asked for his honesty about the possibility of coming to Cleveland. As great as Bosa did, SD was the only team we beat. Not only that, I think the NFL channel just reported SD still finished ranked 29th on defense or in allowed points. Something significant enough to keep them losing.
Garrett is a 22 year old kid that will have Gregg Williams charging up his motor like a young Mike Tyson that used to charge across the ring to knock out opponents when he had the right coach/trainer in his corner. You know Williams is going to get him foaming at the mouth for sic em, sock em and sack em. He'll dangle that carrot throughout the entire first contract that Garrett's stage in Cleveland sets up the dream salary ahead. In the process, the Dawg Pound will get the CPR needed to bring back the home field advantage and this kid will adore it the way our defensive personnel used back in the day. Most players fall in love with Coaches that tap their best football so this shouldn't be any different.
I was one who overreacted to that video, then Flugs set me straight this am when we talked. Draft Garrett & he'll grow to embrace the Browns, this coaching staff & Browns Fans.
I'm now in Camp Garrett. Thanks Tom!
Mike
-
Exactly ! I wasn't in camp Garrett, but Flugels and Tour make serious sense.
Garrett will become a big name with opposing offenses - they will have to worry about him.
Pass rush fixed, fix the secondary, the defense looks scary.
Although, what if Bucky Hodges would be there in the second...
*assuming the top second round pick sent for Garopollo....
A top cb at 12?
Bucky Hodges with the #12 pick of the second round?
-
The joke is on everyone. He's tugging on your collective legs. The video was made 2 months ago and ESPN released it Friday just for grins.
-
@ghoolie said:
Fucking most idiotic thing anyone has ever posted on this board. The fucking kid is begging Dallas to take him, and this is not an insult to Cleveland?
Maybe CNN edited this piece? Yeah, that's it.
What Garret REALLY SAID WAS............................... He Jerry Jones.........if you don't want my favorite team beating your ass, you better try to do something to get me away from Cleveland because I REALLY REALLY love Cleveland, and this is where I want to play.
Good grief Flugels. THe fucking guy is asking Jerry Jones to keep him out of Cleveland. It's an insult of the worst kind.
There's Legally Blonde. And there's Legally Bloated. You haven't seen your toes from a standing position in years, which isn't any different than the way you see football. No wonder why Rich4Eagle writes all your posts. I see the CORRECTAMUNDO in all caps just like I see his offensive linemen are a dime a dozen. He's the guy that liked Roethlisberger back when you called him out for liking the Pittsburgh Steelers and their fans. There's nothing about you that's original. His keyboard also used to have the big muscles his body lacked.
Have I missed anything? I thought after you begged Atenears to have Zombo lighten up on you - we'd get better football conversion from you than the same recycled crap you type all the time.
-
@ghoolie said:
Fucking most idiotic thing anyone has ever posted on this board. The fucking kid is begging Dallas to take him, and this is not an insult to Cleveland?
Maybe CNN edited this piece? Yeah, that's it.
What Garret REALLY SAID WAS............................... He Jerry Jones.........if you don't want my favorite team beating your ass, you better try to do something to get me away from Cleveland because I REALLY REALLY love Cleveland, and this is where I want to play.
Good grief Flugels. THe fucking guy is asking Jerry Jones to keep him out of Cleveland. It's an insult of the worst kind.
There's Legally Blonde. And there's Legally Bloated. You haven't seen your toes from a standing position in years, which isn't any different than the way you see football. No wonder why Rich4Eagle writes all your posts. I see the CORRECTAMUNDO in all caps just like I see his offensive linemen are a dime a dozen. He's the guy that liked Roethlisberger back when you called him out for liking the Pittsburgh Steelers and their fans. There's nothing about you that's original. His keyboard also used to have the big muscles his body lacked.
Have I missed anything? I thought after you begged Atenears to have Zombo lighten up on you - we'd get better football conversion from you than the same recycled crap you type all the time.
Have I missed anything? I thought after you begged Atenears to have Zombo lighten up on you - we'd get better football conversion from you than the same recycled crap you type all the time.
We had some pretty nice discussions about favorite motorcycles and favorite sipping rums. Makes it worth it to me.

-
Article speaks for itself-while others prepare one way, he has his own.
-
Have I missed anything? I thought after you begged Atenears to have Zombo lighten up on you - we'd get better football conversion from you than the same recycled crap you type all the time.
We had some pretty nice discussions about favorite motorcycles and favorite sipping rums. Makes it worth it to me.

We had some pretty nice discussions about favorite motorcycles and favorite sipping rums. Makes it worth it to me.

Like you said, you've had pretty nice conversations about things that have nothing to do with the Cleveland Brown on a Cleveland Browns message board. The difference between you and him is you also have an interest in talking football.
-
We had some pretty nice discussions about favorite motorcycles and favorite sipping rums. Makes it worth it to me.

Like you said, you've had pretty nice conversations about things that have nothing to do with the Cleveland Brown on a Cleveland Browns message board. The difference between you and him is you also have an interest in talking football.
Like you said, you've had pretty nice conversations about things that have nothing to do with the Cleveland Brown on a Cleveland Browns message board. The difference between you and him is you also have an interest in talking football.
Bringing it back around to Garrett....I have no problem with him skipping the draft. If Gregg Williams thinks this dude can play after meeting with him, then I'll trust him to make the decision.
-
We had some pretty nice discussions about favorite motorcycles and favorite sipping rums. Makes it worth it to me.

Like you said, you've had pretty nice conversations about things that have nothing to do with the Cleveland Brown on a Cleveland Browns message board. The difference between you and him is you also have an interest in talking football.
Like you said, you've had pretty nice conversations about things that have nothing to do with the Cleveland Brown on a Cleveland Browns message board. The difference between you and him is you also have an interest in talking football.
Raises an interesting compromise option... Ghoulie's Sub-forum... give him his own section of the board and restrict him to it.
Hell he can even mod it...
-
Like you said, you've had pretty nice conversations about things that have nothing to do with the Cleveland Brown on a Cleveland Browns message board. The difference between you and him is you also have an interest in talking football.
Bringing it back around to Garrett....I have no problem with him skipping the draft. If Gregg Williams thinks this dude can play after meeting with him, then I'll trust him to make the decision.
Bringing it back around to Garrett....I have no problem with him skipping the draft. If Gregg Williams thinks this dude can play after meeting with him, then I'll trust him to make the decision.
Agreed Mark! I also don't have a problem with a kid growing up in a state where he dreams of playing for the NFL franchise in that state. The only thing most 22-23 year old prospects that aren't from Cleveland know about this franchise is that it is always being mocked while it currently sports a 1-15 record.
Gregg Williams will make sure he loves playing football in Cleveland throughout the first contract, which will setup the dream contract he wants. Sounds like fun to me...
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better π
Register Login