Skip to content

Camp Garrett

The Browns Board
113 27 3.2k
  • @ghoolie said:

    What a bunch of fucking idiots you people are. No matter what the fuck happens, on this board it translates into something good for the Browns.

    When the guy you want to draft #1 makes a video asking another team to draft you.............Yeah, assholes, it IS an indictment on Cleveland. Jesus Christ you people are stupid.

    I've tried with you the whole time I've been on here and I agree with most of your it's the internet not real life based stance.

    But you have gone beyond that with your constant calling of everyone a cunt basically. You're not the nice bloke away from here you pretend to be. You have to be a twat to talk to people like you do.

    I haven't donated any funds to the upkeep of the site purposely because it feels stupid to do so when you are vehemently against someone that basically caused all this shit in the first place.

    If I'm to be gone from here so be it.

    Never the last Englishman to bid farewell

  • @flugel said:

    Exactly!

    Inventory reminds us this team went 1-15 last year so he wasn't any more excited than Joey Bosa was when asked for his honesty about the possibility of coming to Cleveland. As great as Bosa did, SD was the only team we beat. Not only that, I think the NFL channel just reported SD still finished ranked 29th on defense or in allowed points. Something significant enough to keep them losing.

    Garrett is a 22 year old kid that will have Gregg Williams charging up his motor like a young Mike Tyson that used to charge across the ring to knock out opponents when he had the right coach/trainer in his corner. You know Williams is going to get him foaming at the mouth for sic em, sock em and sack em. He'll dangle that carrot throughout the entire first contract that Garrett's stage in Cleveland sets up the dream salary ahead. In the process, the Dawg Pound will get the CPR needed to bring back the home field advantage and this kid will adore it the way our defensive personnel used back in the day. Most players fall in love with Coaches that tap their best football so this shouldn't be any different.

    I suppose I shouldn't worry about that Tom- you can keep a first round pick for 5 seasons. If Denver can afford Von Miller's $100 million+ contract- I suppose we can do the same for Garrett. that's a long way down the road.

    @hoorta said:

    I suppose I shouldn't worry about that Tom- you can keep a first round pick for 5 seasons. If Denver can afford Von Miller's $100 million+ contract- I suppose we can do the same for Garrett. that's a long way down the road.

    Exactly!

  • @7moses7 said:

    John Elway,Eli Manning,Jim Kelly

    Ghoolie never lets facts get in the way of a good rant. Even us football doofuses remember the first two.

    @kamac19 said:

    So Ghoulie, what would be your move if if you were the GM after that video coming out and player basically not wanting to come to Cleveland ?, would you still Draft him in the knowledge your likely only gonna have him for 4 years until his rookie contract runs out and he goes elsewhere.

    ​Lets hear the all knowledgeable Ghoulie's thoughts on who the Browns should draft at #1 and #12.

    Keith- he's already let it be known he's on the Trubisky train with me and Gip. though he's off on saying he started Camp T.

    @gftchris said:

    Except to say, there is a Dallas in Ohio...

    LOL, there's a Houston too. πŸ™‚ Maybe he'd change his mind if we told him the Browns actually play in Cleveland Tennessee where it's warmer.

    @wargograw said:

    The Cowboys entire draft is worth 1,181.2 points, I believe. Our #1 pick is worth 3,000.

    I'll expound- that 2,000+ number came from Walter Football- and it's the sum of the Cowboy's next two drafts, if they were also picking @ #28 in 2018. But what would we do with 30+ picks in the next couple years?

    @the-gipper said:

    I might trade away the rights in return for Zeke Elliot and Dak Prescott.

    Now you're talking.

    @hoorta said:

    Ghoolie never lets facts get in the way of a good rant. Even us football doofuses remember the first two.

    Keith- he's already let it be known he's on the Trubisky train with me and Gip. though he's off on saying he started Camp T.

    LOL, there's a Houston too. πŸ™‚ Maybe he'd change his mind if we told him the Browns actually play in Cleveland Tennessee where it's warmer.

    I'll expound- that 2,000+ number came from Walter Football- and it's the sum of the Cowboy's next two drafts, if they were also picking @ #28 in 2018. But what would we do with 30+ picks in the next couple years?

    Now you're talking.

    I just added up the value of all their picks.

  • @ghoolie said:

    No matter what the fuck happens, on this board it translates into something good for the Browns.

    Bah Hoo Doray!

  • No qb till we can protect him, thats "nuff said". Tom brady looked like brian hoyer until the patriots o line got its act together

  • @texasag1969 said:

    SF does not have the #1 overall spot. Cleveland does. He asked Dallas to trade into the #1 spot and take him. He did not say Cleveland sucks unless you have some alternative facts Kellyanne.

    Exactly!

    Inventory reminds us this team went 1-15 last year so he wasn't any more excited than Joey Bosa was when asked for his honesty about the possibility of coming to Cleveland. As great as Bosa did, SD was the only team we beat. Not only that, I think the NFL channel just reported SD still finished ranked 29th on defense or in allowed points. Something significant enough to keep them losing.

    Garrett is a 22 year old kid that will have Gregg Williams charging up his motor like a young Mike Tyson that used to charge across the ring to knock out opponents when he had the right coach/trainer in his corner. You know Williams is going to get him foaming at the mouth for sic em, sock em and sack em. He'll dangle that carrot throughout the entire first contract that Garrett's stage in Cleveland sets up the dream salary ahead. In the process, the Dawg Pound will get the CPR needed to bring back the home field advantage and this kid will adore it the way our defensive personnel used to back in the day. Most players fall in love with Coaches that tap their best football so this shouldn't be any different.

    @flugel said:

    Exactly!

    Inventory reminds us this team went 1-15 last year so he wasn't any more excited than Joey Bosa was when asked for his honesty about the possibility of coming to Cleveland. As great as Bosa did, SD was the only team we beat. Not only that, I think the NFL channel just reported SD still finished ranked 29th on defense or in allowed points. Something significant enough to keep them losing.

    Garrett is a 22 year old kid that will have Gregg Williams charging up his motor like a young Mike Tyson that used to charge across the ring to knock out opponents when he had the right coach/trainer in his corner. You know Williams is going to get him foaming at the mouth for sic em, sock em and sack em. He'll dangle that carrot throughout the entire first contract that Garrett's stage in Cleveland sets up the dream salary ahead. In the process, the Dawg Pound will get the CPR needed to bring back the home field advantage and this kid will adore it the way our defensive personnel used back in the day. Most players fall in love with Coaches that tap their best football so this shouldn't be any different.

    I was one who overreacted to that video, then Flugs set me straight this am when we talked. Draft Garrett & he'll grow to embrace the Browns, this coaching staff & Browns Fans.

    I'm now in Camp Garrett. Thanks Tom!

    Mike

  • Exactly ! I wasn't in camp Garrett, but Flugels and Tour make serious sense.

    Garrett will become a big name with opposing offenses - they will have to worry about him.

    Pass rush fixed, fix the secondary, the defense looks scary.

    Although, what if Bucky Hodges would be there in the second...

    *assuming the top second round pick sent for Garopollo....

    A top cb at 12?

    Bucky Hodges with the #12 pick of the second round?

  • @ghoolie said:

    Fucking most idiotic thing anyone has ever posted on this board. The fucking kid is begging Dallas to take him, and this is not an insult to Cleveland?

    Maybe CNN edited this piece? Yeah, that's it.

    What Garret REALLY SAID WAS............................... He Jerry Jones.........if you don't want my favorite team beating your ass, you better try to do something to get me away from Cleveland because I REALLY REALLY love Cleveland, and this is where I want to play.

    Good grief Flugels. THe fucking guy is asking Jerry Jones to keep him out of Cleveland. It's an insult of the worst kind.

    There's Legally Blonde. And there's Legally Bloated. You haven't seen your toes from a standing position in years, which isn't any different than the way you see football. No wonder why Rich4Eagle writes all your posts. I see the CORRECTAMUNDO in all caps just like I see his offensive linemen are a dime a dozen. He's the guy that liked Roethlisberger back when you called him out for liking the Pittsburgh Steelers and their fans. There's nothing about you that's original. His keyboard also used to have the big muscles his body lacked.

    Have I missed anything? I thought after you begged Atenears to have Zombo lighten up on you - we'd get better football conversion from you than the same recycled crap you type all the time.

  • @ghoolie said:

    Fucking most idiotic thing anyone has ever posted on this board. The fucking kid is begging Dallas to take him, and this is not an insult to Cleveland?

    Maybe CNN edited this piece? Yeah, that's it.

    What Garret REALLY SAID WAS............................... He Jerry Jones.........if you don't want my favorite team beating your ass, you better try to do something to get me away from Cleveland because I REALLY REALLY love Cleveland, and this is where I want to play.

    Good grief Flugels. THe fucking guy is asking Jerry Jones to keep him out of Cleveland. It's an insult of the worst kind.

    There's Legally Blonde. And there's Legally Bloated. You haven't seen your toes from a standing position in years, which isn't any different than the way you see football. No wonder why Rich4Eagle writes all your posts. I see the CORRECTAMUNDO in all caps just like I see his offensive linemen are a dime a dozen. He's the guy that liked Roethlisberger back when you called him out for liking the Pittsburgh Steelers and their fans. There's nothing about you that's original. His keyboard also used to have the big muscles his body lacked.

    Have I missed anything? I thought after you begged Atenears to have Zombo lighten up on you - we'd get better football conversion from you than the same recycled crap you type all the time.

    @flugel said:

    Have I missed anything? I thought after you begged Atenears to have Zombo lighten up on you - we'd get better football conversion from you than the same recycled crap you type all the time.

    We had some pretty nice discussions about favorite motorcycles and favorite sipping rums. Makes it worth it to me. 😁

  • @flugel said:

    Have I missed anything? I thought after you begged Atenears to have Zombo lighten up on you - we'd get better football conversion from you than the same recycled crap you type all the time.

    We had some pretty nice discussions about favorite motorcycles and favorite sipping rums. Makes it worth it to me. 😁

    @texasag1969 said:

    We had some pretty nice discussions about favorite motorcycles and favorite sipping rums. Makes it worth it to me. 😁

    Like you said, you've had pretty nice conversations about things that have nothing to do with the Cleveland Brown on a Cleveland Browns message board. The difference between you and him is you also have an interest in talking football.

  • @texasag1969 said:

    We had some pretty nice discussions about favorite motorcycles and favorite sipping rums. Makes it worth it to me. 😁

    Like you said, you've had pretty nice conversations about things that have nothing to do with the Cleveland Brown on a Cleveland Browns message board. The difference between you and him is you also have an interest in talking football.

    @flugel said:

    Like you said, you've had pretty nice conversations about things that have nothing to do with the Cleveland Brown on a Cleveland Browns message board. The difference between you and him is you also have an interest in talking football.

    Bringing it back around to Garrett....I have no problem with him skipping the draft. If Gregg Williams thinks this dude can play after meeting with him, then I'll trust him to make the decision.

  • @texasag1969 said:

    We had some pretty nice discussions about favorite motorcycles and favorite sipping rums. Makes it worth it to me. 😁

    Like you said, you've had pretty nice conversations about things that have nothing to do with the Cleveland Brown on a Cleveland Browns message board. The difference between you and him is you also have an interest in talking football.

    @flugel said:

    Like you said, you've had pretty nice conversations about things that have nothing to do with the Cleveland Brown on a Cleveland Browns message board. The difference between you and him is you also have an interest in talking football.

    Raises an interesting compromise option... Ghoulie's Sub-forum... give him his own section of the board and restrict him to it.

    Hell he can even mod it...

  • @flugel said:

    Like you said, you've had pretty nice conversations about things that have nothing to do with the Cleveland Brown on a Cleveland Browns message board. The difference between you and him is you also have an interest in talking football.

    Bringing it back around to Garrett....I have no problem with him skipping the draft. If Gregg Williams thinks this dude can play after meeting with him, then I'll trust him to make the decision.

    @mark-o said:

    Bringing it back around to Garrett....I have no problem with him skipping the draft. If Gregg Williams thinks this dude can play after meeting with him, then I'll trust him to make the decision.

    Agreed Mark! I also don't have a problem with a kid growing up in a state where he dreams of playing for the NFL franchise in that state. The only thing most 22-23 year old prospects that aren't from Cleveland know about this franchise is that it is always being mocked while it currently sports a 1-15 record.

    Gregg Williams will make sure he loves playing football in Cleveland throughout the first contract, which will setup the dream contract he wants. Sounds like fun to me...

  • I don't see why not being at the draft is even mentioned by the media. Means nothing !

  • Cleveland Browns fans need to relax about Myles Garrett video

    http://dawgpounddaily.com/2017/02/11/cleveland-browns-fans-need-relax-myles-garrett-video/

  • I don't see why not being at the draft is even mentioned by the media. Means nothing !

    @londonbrown said:

    I don't see why not being at the draft is even mentioned by the media. Means nothing !

    just unusual is all. Been a long time since the top pick wasn't at the draft.

  • @londonbrown said:

    I don't see why not being at the draft is even mentioned by the media. Means nothing !

    just unusual is all. Been a long time since the top pick wasn't at the draft.

    @mark-o said:

    just unusual is all. Been a long time since the top pick wasn't at the draft.

    2 years. Winston.

  • @mark-o said:

    just unusual is all. Been a long time since the top pick wasn't at the draft.

    2 years. Winston.

    @texasag1969 said:

    2 years. Winston.

    Forgot about him. Still unusual for it to happen but I don't see it as a bad thing that he wants to stay home. Joe Thomas was fishing during the draft when we picked him #3, how did that turn out for the Browns?