Camp Garrett
-
SF does not have the #1 overall spot. Cleveland does. He asked Dallas to trade into the #1 spot and take him. He did not say Cleveland sucks unless you have some alternative facts Kellyanne.
Exactly!
Inventory reminds us this team went 1-15 last year so he wasn't any more excited than Joey Bosa was when asked for his honesty about the possibility of coming to Cleveland. As great as Bosa did, SD was the only team we beat. Not only that, I think the NFL channel just reported SD still finished ranked 29th on defense or in allowed points. Something significant enough to keep them losing.
Garrett is a 22 year old kid that will have Gregg Williams charging up his motor like a young Mike Tyson that used to charge across the ring to knock out opponents when he had the right coach/trainer in his corner. You know Williams is going to get him foaming at the mouth for sic em, sock em and sack em. He'll dangle that carrot throughout the entire first contract that Garrett's stage in Cleveland sets up the dream salary ahead. In the process, the Dawg Pound will get the CPR needed to bring back the home field advantage and this kid will adore it the way our defensive personnel used to back in the day. Most players fall in love with Coaches that tap their best football so this shouldn't be any different.
Exactly!
Inventory reminds us this team went 1-15 last year so he wasn't any more excited than Joey Bosa was when asked for his honesty about the possibility of coming to Cleveland. As great as Bosa did, SD was the only team we beat. Not only that, I think the NFL channel just reported SD still finished ranked 29th on defense or in allowed points. Something significant enough to keep them losing.
Garrett is a 22 year old kid that will have Gregg Williams charging up his motor like a young Mike Tyson that used to charge across the ring to knock out opponents when he had the right coach/trainer in his corner. You know Williams is going to get him foaming at the mouth for sic em, sock em and sack em. He'll dangle that carrot throughout the entire first contract that Garrett's stage in Cleveland sets up the dream salary ahead. In the process, the Dawg Pound will get the CPR needed to bring back the home field advantage and this kid will adore it the way our defensive personnel used back in the day. Most players fall in love with Coaches that tap their best football so this shouldn't be any different.
I was one who overreacted to that video, then Flugs set me straight this am when we talked. Draft Garrett & he'll grow to embrace the Browns, this coaching staff & Browns Fans.
I'm now in Camp Garrett. Thanks Tom!
Mike
-
Exactly ! I wasn't in camp Garrett, but Flugels and Tour make serious sense.
Garrett will become a big name with opposing offenses - they will have to worry about him.
Pass rush fixed, fix the secondary, the defense looks scary.
Although, what if Bucky Hodges would be there in the second...
*assuming the top second round pick sent for Garopollo....
A top cb at 12?
Bucky Hodges with the #12 pick of the second round?
-
The joke is on everyone. He's tugging on your collective legs. The video was made 2 months ago and ESPN released it Friday just for grins.
-
@ghoolie said:
Fucking most idiotic thing anyone has ever posted on this board. The fucking kid is begging Dallas to take him, and this is not an insult to Cleveland?
Maybe CNN edited this piece? Yeah, that's it.
What Garret REALLY SAID WAS............................... He Jerry Jones.........if you don't want my favorite team beating your ass, you better try to do something to get me away from Cleveland because I REALLY REALLY love Cleveland, and this is where I want to play.
Good grief Flugels. THe fucking guy is asking Jerry Jones to keep him out of Cleveland. It's an insult of the worst kind.
There's Legally Blonde. And there's Legally Bloated. You haven't seen your toes from a standing position in years, which isn't any different than the way you see football. No wonder why Rich4Eagle writes all your posts. I see the CORRECTAMUNDO in all caps just like I see his offensive linemen are a dime a dozen. He's the guy that liked Roethlisberger back when you called him out for liking the Pittsburgh Steelers and their fans. There's nothing about you that's original. His keyboard also used to have the big muscles his body lacked.
Have I missed anything? I thought after you begged Atenears to have Zombo lighten up on you - we'd get better football conversion from you than the same recycled crap you type all the time.
-
@ghoolie said:
Fucking most idiotic thing anyone has ever posted on this board. The fucking kid is begging Dallas to take him, and this is not an insult to Cleveland?
Maybe CNN edited this piece? Yeah, that's it.
What Garret REALLY SAID WAS............................... He Jerry Jones.........if you don't want my favorite team beating your ass, you better try to do something to get me away from Cleveland because I REALLY REALLY love Cleveland, and this is where I want to play.
Good grief Flugels. THe fucking guy is asking Jerry Jones to keep him out of Cleveland. It's an insult of the worst kind.
There's Legally Blonde. And there's Legally Bloated. You haven't seen your toes from a standing position in years, which isn't any different than the way you see football. No wonder why Rich4Eagle writes all your posts. I see the CORRECTAMUNDO in all caps just like I see his offensive linemen are a dime a dozen. He's the guy that liked Roethlisberger back when you called him out for liking the Pittsburgh Steelers and their fans. There's nothing about you that's original. His keyboard also used to have the big muscles his body lacked.
Have I missed anything? I thought after you begged Atenears to have Zombo lighten up on you - we'd get better football conversion from you than the same recycled crap you type all the time.
Have I missed anything? I thought after you begged Atenears to have Zombo lighten up on you - we'd get better football conversion from you than the same recycled crap you type all the time.
We had some pretty nice discussions about favorite motorcycles and favorite sipping rums. Makes it worth it to me.

-
Article speaks for itself-while others prepare one way, he has his own.
-
Have I missed anything? I thought after you begged Atenears to have Zombo lighten up on you - we'd get better football conversion from you than the same recycled crap you type all the time.
We had some pretty nice discussions about favorite motorcycles and favorite sipping rums. Makes it worth it to me.

We had some pretty nice discussions about favorite motorcycles and favorite sipping rums. Makes it worth it to me.

Like you said, you've had pretty nice conversations about things that have nothing to do with the Cleveland Brown on a Cleveland Browns message board. The difference between you and him is you also have an interest in talking football.
-
We had some pretty nice discussions about favorite motorcycles and favorite sipping rums. Makes it worth it to me.

Like you said, you've had pretty nice conversations about things that have nothing to do with the Cleveland Brown on a Cleveland Browns message board. The difference between you and him is you also have an interest in talking football.
Like you said, you've had pretty nice conversations about things that have nothing to do with the Cleveland Brown on a Cleveland Browns message board. The difference between you and him is you also have an interest in talking football.
Bringing it back around to Garrett....I have no problem with him skipping the draft. If Gregg Williams thinks this dude can play after meeting with him, then I'll trust him to make the decision.
-
We had some pretty nice discussions about favorite motorcycles and favorite sipping rums. Makes it worth it to me.

Like you said, you've had pretty nice conversations about things that have nothing to do with the Cleveland Brown on a Cleveland Browns message board. The difference between you and him is you also have an interest in talking football.
Like you said, you've had pretty nice conversations about things that have nothing to do with the Cleveland Brown on a Cleveland Browns message board. The difference between you and him is you also have an interest in talking football.
Raises an interesting compromise option... Ghoulie's Sub-forum... give him his own section of the board and restrict him to it.
Hell he can even mod it...
-
Like you said, you've had pretty nice conversations about things that have nothing to do with the Cleveland Brown on a Cleveland Browns message board. The difference between you and him is you also have an interest in talking football.
Bringing it back around to Garrett....I have no problem with him skipping the draft. If Gregg Williams thinks this dude can play after meeting with him, then I'll trust him to make the decision.
Bringing it back around to Garrett....I have no problem with him skipping the draft. If Gregg Williams thinks this dude can play after meeting with him, then I'll trust him to make the decision.
Agreed Mark! I also don't have a problem with a kid growing up in a state where he dreams of playing for the NFL franchise in that state. The only thing most 22-23 year old prospects that aren't from Cleveland know about this franchise is that it is always being mocked while it currently sports a 1-15 record.
Gregg Williams will make sure he loves playing football in Cleveland throughout the first contract, which will setup the dream contract he wants. Sounds like fun to me...
-
I don't see why not being at the draft is even mentioned by the media. Means nothing !
-
Cleveland Browns fans need to relax about Myles Garrett video
http://dawgpounddaily.com/2017/02/11/cleveland-browns-fans-need-relax-myles-garrett-video/ -
I don't see why not being at the draft is even mentioned by the media. Means nothing !
I don't see why not being at the draft is even mentioned by the media. Means nothing !
just unusual is all. Been a long time since the top pick wasn't at the draft.
-
I don't see why not being at the draft is even mentioned by the media. Means nothing !
just unusual is all. Been a long time since the top pick wasn't at the draft.
-
2 years. Winston.
Forgot about him. Still unusual for it to happen but I don't see it as a bad thing that he wants to stay home. Joe Thomas was fishing during the draft when we picked him #3, how did that turn out for the Browns?
-
2 years. Winston.
Forgot about him. Still unusual for it to happen but I don't see it as a bad thing that he wants to stay home. Joe Thomas was fishing during the draft when we picked him #3, how did that turn out for the Browns?
Forgot about him. Still unusual for it to happen but I don't see it as a bad thing that he wants to stay home. Joe Thomas was fishing during the draft when we picked him #3, how did that turn out for the Browns?
Perfect example. Our other first round pick a few hours later that day probably wished he went fishing instead...
-
Neither Winston nor Mariota were at the draft. I'm kinda happy players slated to go at the very top choose to skip - the only thing you get is a moment in the spotlight and a handshake from Roger Goodell - if that's your thing then good for you but not caring about it is a plus in my book. Wanting to be with your family and friends and the people that got you there, that's a plus.
-
Like you said, you've had pretty nice conversations about things that have nothing to do with the Cleveland Brown on a Cleveland Browns message board. The difference between you and him is you also have an interest in talking football.
Raises an interesting compromise option... Ghoulie's Sub-forum... give him his own section of the board and restrict him to it.
Hell he can even mod it...
-
Any case, the video doesnt necessarily piss me off....but maybe it signifies allen might be a better fit here?
-
Article speaks for itself-while others prepare one way, he has his own.
Article speaks for itself-while others prepare one way, he has his own.
Can we say the anti-Manziel? Have to admit Ag, the guy is checking all the right boxes for me.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better π
Register Login