Camp Garrett
-
@ghoolie said:
Fucking most idiotic thing anyone has ever posted on this board. The fucking kid is begging Dallas to take him, and this is not an insult to Cleveland?
Maybe CNN edited this piece? Yeah, that's it.
What Garret REALLY SAID WAS............................... He Jerry Jones.........if you don't want my favorite team beating your ass, you better try to do something to get me away from Cleveland because I REALLY REALLY love Cleveland, and this is where I want to play.
Good grief Flugels. THe fucking guy is asking Jerry Jones to keep him out of Cleveland. It's an insult of the worst kind.
There's Legally Blonde. And there's Legally Bloated. You haven't seen your toes from a standing position in years, which isn't any different than the way you see football. No wonder why Rich4Eagle writes all your posts. I see the CORRECTAMUNDO in all caps just like I see his offensive linemen are a dime a dozen. He's the guy that liked Roethlisberger back when you called him out for liking the Pittsburgh Steelers and their fans. There's nothing about you that's original. His keyboard also used to have the big muscles his body lacked.
Have I missed anything? I thought after you begged Atenears to have Zombo lighten up on you - we'd get better football conversion from you than the same recycled crap you type all the time.
Have I missed anything? I thought after you begged Atenears to have Zombo lighten up on you - we'd get better football conversion from you than the same recycled crap you type all the time.
We had some pretty nice discussions about favorite motorcycles and favorite sipping rums. Makes it worth it to me.

-
Article speaks for itself-while others prepare one way, he has his own.
-
Have I missed anything? I thought after you begged Atenears to have Zombo lighten up on you - we'd get better football conversion from you than the same recycled crap you type all the time.
We had some pretty nice discussions about favorite motorcycles and favorite sipping rums. Makes it worth it to me.

We had some pretty nice discussions about favorite motorcycles and favorite sipping rums. Makes it worth it to me.

Like you said, you've had pretty nice conversations about things that have nothing to do with the Cleveland Brown on a Cleveland Browns message board. The difference between you and him is you also have an interest in talking football.
-
We had some pretty nice discussions about favorite motorcycles and favorite sipping rums. Makes it worth it to me.

Like you said, you've had pretty nice conversations about things that have nothing to do with the Cleveland Brown on a Cleveland Browns message board. The difference between you and him is you also have an interest in talking football.
Like you said, you've had pretty nice conversations about things that have nothing to do with the Cleveland Brown on a Cleveland Browns message board. The difference between you and him is you also have an interest in talking football.
Bringing it back around to Garrett....I have no problem with him skipping the draft. If Gregg Williams thinks this dude can play after meeting with him, then I'll trust him to make the decision.
-
We had some pretty nice discussions about favorite motorcycles and favorite sipping rums. Makes it worth it to me.

Like you said, you've had pretty nice conversations about things that have nothing to do with the Cleveland Brown on a Cleveland Browns message board. The difference between you and him is you also have an interest in talking football.
Like you said, you've had pretty nice conversations about things that have nothing to do with the Cleveland Brown on a Cleveland Browns message board. The difference between you and him is you also have an interest in talking football.
Raises an interesting compromise option... Ghoulie's Sub-forum... give him his own section of the board and restrict him to it.
Hell he can even mod it...
-
Like you said, you've had pretty nice conversations about things that have nothing to do with the Cleveland Brown on a Cleveland Browns message board. The difference between you and him is you also have an interest in talking football.
Bringing it back around to Garrett....I have no problem with him skipping the draft. If Gregg Williams thinks this dude can play after meeting with him, then I'll trust him to make the decision.
Bringing it back around to Garrett....I have no problem with him skipping the draft. If Gregg Williams thinks this dude can play after meeting with him, then I'll trust him to make the decision.
Agreed Mark! I also don't have a problem with a kid growing up in a state where he dreams of playing for the NFL franchise in that state. The only thing most 22-23 year old prospects that aren't from Cleveland know about this franchise is that it is always being mocked while it currently sports a 1-15 record.
Gregg Williams will make sure he loves playing football in Cleveland throughout the first contract, which will setup the dream contract he wants. Sounds like fun to me...
-
I don't see why not being at the draft is even mentioned by the media. Means nothing !
-
Cleveland Browns fans need to relax about Myles Garrett video
http://dawgpounddaily.com/2017/02/11/cleveland-browns-fans-need-relax-myles-garrett-video/ -
I don't see why not being at the draft is even mentioned by the media. Means nothing !
I don't see why not being at the draft is even mentioned by the media. Means nothing !
just unusual is all. Been a long time since the top pick wasn't at the draft.
-
I don't see why not being at the draft is even mentioned by the media. Means nothing !
just unusual is all. Been a long time since the top pick wasn't at the draft.
-
2 years. Winston.
Forgot about him. Still unusual for it to happen but I don't see it as a bad thing that he wants to stay home. Joe Thomas was fishing during the draft when we picked him #3, how did that turn out for the Browns?
-
2 years. Winston.
Forgot about him. Still unusual for it to happen but I don't see it as a bad thing that he wants to stay home. Joe Thomas was fishing during the draft when we picked him #3, how did that turn out for the Browns?
Forgot about him. Still unusual for it to happen but I don't see it as a bad thing that he wants to stay home. Joe Thomas was fishing during the draft when we picked him #3, how did that turn out for the Browns?
Perfect example. Our other first round pick a few hours later that day probably wished he went fishing instead...
-
Neither Winston nor Mariota were at the draft. I'm kinda happy players slated to go at the very top choose to skip - the only thing you get is a moment in the spotlight and a handshake from Roger Goodell - if that's your thing then good for you but not caring about it is a plus in my book. Wanting to be with your family and friends and the people that got you there, that's a plus.
-
Like you said, you've had pretty nice conversations about things that have nothing to do with the Cleveland Brown on a Cleveland Browns message board. The difference between you and him is you also have an interest in talking football.
Raises an interesting compromise option... Ghoulie's Sub-forum... give him his own section of the board and restrict him to it.
Hell he can even mod it...
-
Any case, the video doesnt necessarily piss me off....but maybe it signifies allen might be a better fit here?
-
Article speaks for itself-while others prepare one way, he has his own.
Article speaks for itself-while others prepare one way, he has his own.
Can we say the anti-Manziel? Have to admit Ag, the guy is checking all the right boxes for me.
-
@ghoolie said:
Here is the funny thing.
If you read my Brady post, I CLEARLY SAID ejoy Brady, because whether he wins or loses, you will NOT see him even in another AFC championship game. He struggled many times this year, and in the SB, without miracles, and Marty type coaching, he goes home a loser. No matter,.... I said clearly, he might win.
Judge my prediction on MY WORDS, not on your circle jerk of " HA HA BRADY WON GHOOLIE WAS WRONG"...because I am not wrong. Brady is done. He is aging, the problems he had this year will be more pronounced next year and he won't again see a SB.
BUT BUT BUT................................... LOOK AT YOURSELVES ON THIS GARRETT bullshit. I predicted EXACTLY the excuses and explanations you woudl be making on Garretts slap in the face of the Browns.
1) I predicted that dumbasses would find a way to insist this means he also loves Cleveland
2) I predicted shortly after his agent would bitch slap him into reality and tell him to give Cleveland a Lewisnky
3) I predeicted some of you, who can see the truth, that Garrett really does not want to play in Cleveland, would start making shit up like............ "yeah, I wasn't sold on him, I think Allen is the better choice.
LMAO. With Brady, you tit-wits will have to wait for 2017. But your own fucking imbecile parade you can enjoy and be called out on right now.
Tom, Tom- so now you're predicting Brady will fall off the proverbial cliff this fall. A little premature with the prediction he was completely done, and you deserve a ton of shit for it. He was so washed up, he was only the MVP of the Super Bowl. Even if he had lost the Super Bowl- and it's been pointed out they deserved to- He still went 11-1 in the regular season, and got the Patriots to the big game. 15 other AFC quarterbacks can't say the same.
It's entirely possible he may turn into Peyton "dead arm chucking up dying quails" Manning this season- Father Time is undefeated, and the odds of him coming apart as he ages are guaranteed. But to my untrained eye, he had a hell of a lot more zip on his passes than Manning did the year before. And I will predict this, and it won't take me playing Nostradamus to tell you what Bill Belichick thinks about Brady. If he ships off Garropolo this spring- he's telling the whole world in his mind- Brady is not washed up.
PS- go look at his stats for this year. http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/B/BradTo00.htm there are damn few teams in the NFL who wouldn't kill to have their quarterback put up numbers like that. Struggled? LOL. Counting the playoffs, they beat 11 teams by more than 10 points. & 8 of those games were blowout laughers.
-
Article speaks for itself-while others prepare one way, he has his own.
Can we say the anti-Manziel? Have to admit Ag, the guy is checking all the right boxes for me.
Can we say the anti-Manziel? Have to admit Ag, the guy is checking all the right boxes for me.
I had read all these things about his family and how he was raised when he first signed on with us. Neither his play nor his family have disappointed in any way these past 3 years and I expect exactly the same in Cleveland. He will be an asset to this team/community ready to work against a great mentor in Joe Thomas. Joe will make an even better player and person out of him than he already is, which is special coming in. It is my hope that as Joe retires, this somewhat shy, unassuming young man steps in to take his place as the face of the Browns going forward. I'm proud he is an Aggie and will be just as proud if he is a Brown. I'll be one of the first to order the jersey from the Browns Board shop should we draft him.
-
Garrett checks just about every physical and talent box, AND he also checks the "head in the right place" box. Obviously I don't KNOW the kid, but I haven't heard ONE negative thing about his demeanor, personality, or anything else related to how he lives his life. Could something come out? Surely, but I don't see it happening.
I have to admit, I'm getting a bit nervous as the draft approaches. I just feel like our front office won't be able to resist the urge to trade the first pick. I'm to the point where I don't CARE what another team offers...I want the best player in the draft. I want the guy who will get the endorsements, who people will talk about all year, who EVERYONE ELSE WANTS. I want the guy that virtually everyone thinks should be the first pick.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login