Skip to content

C Mike Matthews signed by Steelers

The Browns Board
15 9 893
  • We must have all missed this....it happend yesterday:

    CLE.png 2/14 Mike Matthews C Free Agent Signing

    It was on the NFL.com transaction report.

  • ERR....actually, according to another site, Mike Matthews was actually signed by the Steelers from the Browns.

    Steelers Matthews, Mike C Signed (from Browns) 2/14

    Though...if I recall, Matthews was not with the Browns....had not been since training camp of last year. Perhaps it is just that the Browns were the last team who had him on their roster.

  • Oh for a minute I thought you meant resigned:

    verb (used without object)

    1.to give up an office or position, often formally (often followed by from)

    Got that ironed out.

  • It is an issue with that word, isn't it. Should we hyphenate re-signed, or should the other meaning be spelled rezigned.

    Nevertheless, it still does not answer the question: Who the fuck does Mike Matthews work for?

  • I resigned myself to read this.

  • It is re-signed.

    And he's a Steeler, so fuck him.

    Zombo

  • It is re-signed.

    And he's a Steeler, so fuck him.

    Zombo

    Zombo said:

    It is re-signed.

    And he's a Steeler, so fuck him.

    Zombo

    We really need to come up with a better term than "fuck you". As, after all....getting fucked should be a good thing for most people. Most people like to get fucked. As long as it is consensual.

    So, instead of like "fuck him" say "rape him with a broom handle"...or something.

    So....he's a Steelers....Big Ben rape him with a broom handle.

  • Well fuck him and maybe he'll get an STD? 😮

    Now fuck her always sounds good to me. 🙂

  • Well fuck him and maybe he'll get an STD? 😮

    Now fuck her always sounds good to me. 🙂

    @mjp28 said:

    Well fuck him and maybe he'll get an STD? 😮

    Now fuck her always sounds good to me. 🙂

    I want to....fuck her sounds better. I mean...what good does it do you if someone else gets the privilege of doing what you want to do.

    TCPO....hide your eyes...and your computer from you bosses roving eye:

    tumblr_n42jfo5jWa1s3fpq1o1_500.jpg

  • Zombo said:

    It is re-signed.

    And he's a Steeler, so fuck him.

    Zombo

    We really need to come up with a better term than "fuck you". As, after all....getting fucked should be a good thing for most people. Most people like to get fucked. As long as it is consensual.

    So, instead of like "fuck him" say "rape him with a broom handle"...or something.

    So....he's a Steelers....Big Ben rape him with a broom handle.

    @the-gipper said:

    We really need to come up with a better term than "fuck you". As, after all....getting fucked should be a good thing for most people. Most people like to get fucked. As long as it is consensual.

    So, instead of like "fuck him" say "rape him with a broom handle"...or something.

    So....he's a Steelers....Big Ben rape him with a broom handle.

    And I still don't understand "take a shit". I'd much rather "leave a shit". 😆

  • @the-gipper said:

    We really need to come up with a better term than "fuck you". As, after all....getting fucked should be a good thing for most people. Most people like to get fucked. As long as it is consensual.

    So, instead of like "fuck him" say "rape him with a broom handle"...or something.

    So....he's a Steelers....Big Ben rape him with a broom handle.

    And I still don't understand "take a shit". I'd much rather "leave a shit". 😆

    @texasag1969 said:

    And I still don't understand "take a shit". I'd much rather "leave a shit". 😆

    Right, we should invent a new term like " I gotta EMS" Evacuate My Shit.

  • @mjp28 said:

    Well fuck him and maybe he'll get an STD? 😮

    Now fuck her always sounds good to me. 🙂

    I want to....fuck her sounds better. I mean...what good does it do you if someone else gets the privilege of doing what you want to do.

    TCPO....hide your eyes...and your computer from you bosses roving eye:

    tumblr_n42jfo5jWa1s3fpq1o1_500.jpg

    @the-gipper said:

    I want to....fuck her sounds better. I mean...what good does it do you if someone else gets the privilege of doing what you want to do.

    TCPO....hide your eyes...and your computer from you bosses roving eye:

    tumblr_n42jfo5jWa1s3fpq1o1_500.jpg

    where did you get my wife's pic lol
  • @mjp28 said:

    Well fuck him and maybe he'll get an STD? 😮

    Now fuck her always sounds good to me. 🙂

    I want to....fuck her sounds better. I mean...what good does it do you if someone else gets the privilege of doing what you want to do.

    TCPO....hide your eyes...and your computer from you bosses roving eye:

    tumblr_n42jfo5jWa1s3fpq1o1_500.jpg

    @the-gipper said:

    I want to....fuck her sounds better. I mean...what good does it do you if someone else gets the privilege of doing what you want to do.

    TCPO....hide your eyes...and your computer from you bosses roving eye:

    tumblr_n42jfo5jWa1s3fpq1o1_500.jpg

    I love how those long legs make an ass of themselves!!
  • Umm....you guys can keep arguing over a word ok...

    We had some of the worst center issues this past season...and to our brain-trust (argue over that one if you get tired of re-signed) didn't call upon Mathews...so...apparently, he stinks.

    My friend and I wrote a song that I had copyrighted.....trouble is, nobody wants it. 🙂 (at the moment it's in a university art exhibit)

  • Yeah I'm surprised he didn't at least get a shot last year.