Cousins?
-
If we traded for Rodgers Luck and Wilson who would start ...would have to be discount doublecheck

-
NFLTradeRumors.co‏ @nfltrade_rumors 5m5 minutes ago
More
Growing Belief Browns May Attempt To Trade For Kirk Cousins http://bit.ly/2nq4PUf
DO IT SASHI
-
Just read the story and it seems the price going around the NFL is our 12 this year and next years 2nd rounder we got from the Osweiler trade
-
Just read the story and it seems the price going around the NFL is our 12 this year and next years 2nd rounder we got from the Osweiler trade
-
Just read the story and it seems the price going around the NFL is our 12 this year and next years 2nd rounder we got from the Osweiler trade
-
Just read the story and it seems the price going around the NFL is our 12 this year and next years 2nd rounder we got from the Osweiler trade
-
Am I the only guy who isn't choked up about Kirk Cousins at all?
WSS
-
Am I the only guy who isn't choked up about Kirk Cousins at all?
WSS
Am I the only guy who isn't choked up about Kirk Cousins at all?
WSS
No, you're not. But, like, say, Andy Dalton - he may not be elite, but he's a heck of a lot better than what we've had.
-
Am I the only guy who isn't choked up about Kirk Cousins at all?
WSS
No, you're not. But, like, say, Andy Dalton - he may not be elite, but he's a heck of a lot better than what we've had.
No, you're not. But, like, say, Andy Dalton - he may not be elite, but he's a heck of a lot better than what we've had.
I'm not sure that he would be any better in the same situation as RG3 Josh McCown and Cody Kessler.
Doesn't seem like he's carried the Redskins on his back to any great extent.
WSS
-
Am I the only guy who isn't choked up about Kirk Cousins at all?
WSS
Am I the only guy who isn't choked up about Kirk Cousins at all?
WSS
No, you are not the only guy. My airways too are clear.
-
Am I the only guy who isn't choked up about Kirk Cousins at all?
WSS
No, you're not. But, like, say, Andy Dalton - he may not be elite, but he's a heck of a lot better than what we've had.
-
i'm definitely in the don't trade for cousins committee. he's a good qb. But he's not a 25m per year kind of guy and that's the starting point PLUS you have to give up very high draft picks to get him. No thanks
-
i'm definitely in the don't trade for cousins committee. he's a good qb. But he's not a 25m per year kind of guy and that's the starting point PLUS you have to give up very high draft picks to get him. No thanks
i'm definitely in the don't trade for cousins committee. he's a good qb. But he's not a 25m per year kind of guy and that's the starting point PLUS you have to give up very high draft picks to get him. No thanks
Maybe we can work a 3-way with SF for the #2 overall pick
I mean there's a < 1% chance of that happening, but it's a thought
-
i'm definitely in the don't trade for cousins committee. he's a good qb. But he's not a 25m per year kind of guy and that's the starting point PLUS you have to give up very high draft picks to get him. No thanks
Maybe we can work a 3-way with SF for the #2 overall pick
I mean there's a < 1% chance of that happening, but it's a thought
Maybe we can work a 3-way with SF for the #2 overall pick
I mean there's a < 1% chance of that happening, but it's a thought
I thought it was SFO that wants him so badly. Why do the Browns need to get into the mix?
Assume this: SFO trades #2 overall for Cousins. That leave Wash. with the #2 pick. What do they do with it? Take a QB? Which one? If they do, does that leave Colt McCoy as their initial starting QB next year?
-
well, Jim Donovan channel 3... explained that. Cousins does NOT want to come to the Browns. He only wants to go
to reunite with whatshisname in San Fran. So, he only wanted to be traded to San Fran. That's it. Why would he come
here, for one year, then? He'd have to start all over again, just to leave to go to San Fran. End of story. I suppose
Cousins will be a FA and go to San Fran next season. There could be a trade with san fran, who knows.
-
Everything I read says that Cousins was basically terrified of being traded to the Browns, and it's hard to blame him. Would I take him? Absolutely. He's dynamic as a play-action passer, he's quick enough, he's got moxie, and I like his deep ball.
-
Everything I read says that Cousins was basically terrified of being traded to the Browns, and it's hard to blame him. Would I take him? Absolutely. He's dynamic as a play-action passer, he's quick enough, he's got moxie, and I like his deep ball.
Everything I read says that Cousins was basically terrified of being traded to the Browns, and it's hard to blame him. Would I take him? Absolutely. He's dynamic as a play-action passer, he's quick enough, he's got moxie, and I like his deep ball.
If he was so afraid of that then he should have signed a long term deal.
And, for his information...his fear of coming to the Browns is based on the fact that the Browns lose a lot. The Browns have lost a lot primarily because we have had shitty QBs. Thus, I must conclude that his desire not to come to the Browns is because he must be saying to himself: "I too am a shitty QB...and under my leadership nothing would change with this team."
OK, so, its a tacit admission...to me that "I suck and am not capable of doing anything to improve that team".
Well...so be it. Go suck out in SF or stay in DC, suckass.
-
Just read the story and it seems the price going around the NFL is our 12 this year and next years 2nd rounder we got from the Osweiler trade
-
For Cousins? Wow. That's an absolute steal.
More than I would want to give up. And there is that caveat that in order to consummate the trade the Browns would need to sign him to a long term deal, which he would not do for DC...why would he do it here...especially if he doesn't want to be here.
Putain il.
-
I'd rather just take a flyer on one of the prospects than overpaying for Garrapolo or renting Kirk Cousins for a year.
Trubisky or Webb I think I'd be ok with.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better đź’—
Register Login

