Greatest Sequels of all time
-
Prometheus was no 'alien' or 'aliens' but it was wildly better than aliens vs predator or any of the other crap that descended into
Prometheus was no 'alien' or 'aliens' but it was wildly better than aliens vs predator or any of the other crap that descended into
No, I thought Aliens vs. Predator was cool. Prometheus was just kinda creepy.
-
Aliens vs predator was very bad
-
Prometheus was no 'alien' or 'aliens' but it was wildly better than aliens vs predator or any of the other crap that descended into
No, I thought Aliens vs. Predator was cool. Prometheus was just kinda creepy.
No, I thought Aliens vs. Predator was cool. Prometheus was just kinda creepy.
No kidding... Charlize Theron dies because she couldn't fucking turn right? Or left? Yeah, that was how bad that movie was....
-
Empire Strikes Back
Harry Potter and The Prisoner of Azkaban
-
Every episode of The Little Rascals!!! OH YEAH! LOL
The hell with all this "critically acclaimed" shit.
Mike
-
No, I thought Aliens vs. Predator was cool. Prometheus was just kinda creepy.
No kidding... Charlize Theron dies because she couldn't fucking turn right? Or left? Yeah, that was how bad that movie was....
-
That's your take away from that movie? Seriously? I've seen people die in much more absurd situations in real life
-
Nightmare on Elm St. 232
-
That's your take away from that movie? Seriously? I've seen people die in much more absurd situations in real life
That's your take away from that movie? Seriously? I've seen people die in much more absurd situations in real life
No, no.. Don't get me for one wrong... I thought the premise behind Prometheus was good.. Awesome in fact.. Just very poorly executed.... Almost as bad as "John Carter of Mars" .. Incredible books.. Terrible effin movie..
-
I'm not saying it was a great sequel, it's certainly doesn't make my short list but it was way better than aliens vs predator or alien resurrection
-
Eddie and the Cruisers 2. Awesome movie!
-
since Im a simple man with simple tastes I say "Dirty Harry" and each movie (sequel?) after
-
Every episode of The Little Rascals!!! OH YEAH! LOL
The hell with all this "critically acclaimed" shit.
Mike
Every episode of The Little Rascals!!! OH YEAH! LOL
The hell with all this "critically acclaimed" shit.
Mike
I agree 100%. My choice of one of the greatest sequels, is President Reagan's second
term. Second place is the second Indiana Jones movie. Love all of em.
-
Every episode of The Little Rascals!!! OH YEAH! LOL
The hell with all this "critically acclaimed" shit.
Mike
I agree 100%. My choice of one of the greatest sequels, is President Reagan's second
term. Second place is the second Indiana Jones movie. Love all of em.
I agree 100%. My choice of one of the greatest sequels, is President Reagan's second
term. Second place is the second Indiana Jones movie. Love all of em.
Reagan's second term was a great sequel right up there with Caddyshack II.
And you are crazy about the Temple of Doom. It was bad. Now, the third Indiana Jones..that was a far superior sequel than #2.
-
Indiana Jones and the temple of doom wasn't bad. It just wasn't as good as Raiders of the lost ark or The last crusade. It was light years better than Kingdom of the Crystal skull
-
Indiana Jones and the temple of doom wasn't bad. It just wasn't as good as Raiders of the lost ark or The last crusade. It was light years better than Kingdom of the Crystal skull
Indiana Jones and the temple of doom wasn't bad. It just wasn't as good as Raiders of the lost ark or The last crusade. It was light years better than Kingdom of the Crystal skull
No. Far preferred the Crystal Skull.
Temple of Doom had Kate Capshaw who was just awful. Crystal Skull had Karen Allen and Cate Blanchett who were bot so much better than the people in Doom.
-
Crystal skull felt like a blatant cash grab. It could be im viewing temple through rose colored glasses because I loved it as a kid but I watched it less than a year ago with my own boys and still liked it.
-
Plus I really hate shia leboef
-
Godfather
</thread>
But otherwise, the harry potter and lord of the rings films got better as they went along. Dark Knight was better than Batman Begins. Empire.
-
Crystal skull felt like a blatant cash grab. It could be im viewing temple through rose colored glasses because I loved it as a kid but I watched it less than a year ago with my own boys and still liked it.
Crystal skull felt like a blatant cash grab. It could be im viewing temple through rose colored glasses because I loved it as a kid but I watched it less than a year ago with my own boys and still liked it.
You just clearly have bad taste in Indiana Jones movies.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login