This team needs alot of work
-
DA inconsistent as usual. Whole team inconsistent as usual. Don't fantasize about playoffs bro's, this team sucks.

-
Anderson needs to be removed. 1st and goal on the half yard line, and the panicky QB can't get a TD? Bring in QUINN!
-
We all know DA isn't perfect. In fact he's far enough from it and inconsistent enough that I don't want him to be our starter long term. However, he did ok today. there were a few passes that I didn't enjoy but he was over 50%. he spread the ball around. Dinkins had a catch. Steptoe with a big catch and that pass was nuts. There was a defender between Steptoe and the ball as he cut across. DA looks great because he made that tight completion. If he was a hair off we'd be screaming. I have to be fair and give him credit. At this point we can't get an accurate feel for which DA we'll see next week.
As far DA "buying" himself more time.... we need to remove that phrase from our lexicon! FACE IT! the man hasn't been pulled yet. He's not going to be pulled. He's not buying time on a weekly basis. We're riding this mule as far as he'll go. He's in his second year. If a guy is "buying" time every week... what more evidence can I give you that there is an issue at the qb position?
I agree we need work. on and off the field if it were up to me. But tonight is for being happy with a win. I'll take up my banners again tomorrow.
-
BS glen, if DA had a terrible first half I think RAC would have started BQ. Than again its something we will never know. Like your statement that DA does not have good leadership skills in the Huddle. That is pure conjecture, just because Vickers is pissed one game and recievers are jawing at each other does not mean squat.
-
\ said:
DA inconsistent as usual. Whole team inconsistent as usual. Don't fantasize about playoffs bro's, this team sucks.
sorry RetardBrownsFan, this is a game that EVERY fan penciled in as a loss before the season.
HUGE, GIGANTIC win for the Browns.
By the way, the Browns have won 3 out of the last 4. And Anderson hasn't thrown a pick in over 100 attempts.
If you don't like it. Eat shit.
-
\ said:
By the way, the Browns have won 3 out of the last 4. And Anderson hasn't thrown a pick in over 100 attempts.You know this is a good point. We were very close to winning last week as well despite a terrible overall team perfornance.
I know it's hard not to focus on the QB position as a sore point, but we do seem to be turning a corner here. A win against the Rats next Sunday and things could look a whole lot different.
Doug
-
DA is the Browns version of Kordell Stewart, in the regards to his inconsistencies. Except Kordell was good one year, bad the next, DA is good one game bad the next.
-
DA looked decent against a horrible pass D, and I'll take it. But for those of you who think the Browns aren't a hair away from pulling DA, I want what you're smoking. Even Del Rio thought he would be seeing Quinn. It doesn't take a genius to figure out we don't have a starting caliber QB starting for our beloved Browns. But I'll take the win, and I think we have a good shot against the Ratbirds.

-
\ said:
\ said:
DA inconsistent as usual. Whole team inconsistent as usual. Don't fantasize about playoffs bro's, this team sucks.
sorry RetardBrownsFan, this is a game that EVERY fan penciled in as a loss before the season.
HUGE, GIGANTIC win for the Browns.
By the way, the Browns have won 3 out of the last 4. And Anderson hasn't thrown a pick in over 100 attempts.
If you don't like it. Eat shit.
Didn't mean to Dis your boyfriend Shirley.

-
I thought the same thing. The ball was on the 1/2 yd line. Thats 18 inches. DA is 6'6". 1 run play then 2 passes then we kick a field goal. BRUTAL.\ said:
what I don't get down there at the goal line is why the hell we don't have DA sneak the damn ball in? It seemed like the good choice there at least on 1st down. Shoot, I think u sneak it twice if u don't get in the first time.What's wrong with a silent count right off the centers ass? Nobody but Fraley and DA know when the balls getting snapped. Very diffucult to defend.
I think our play-callers "over-think" simple situations. First off, most of your passing playbook is useless once your in the red zone. Keep it simple. 18 friggin' inches!!!!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better π
Register Login