Some Potential Offensive Choices
-
Here's a link of an interesting discussion between Gribble and Zegura about some Offensive choices we could be looking at. http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/media-center/videos/Gribble--Zegura-discuss-top-offensive-players/f3d7a721-cfad-463a-b72c-f2c5955d95ca
-
This could be a year to get a WR/RB in the 2nd or 3rd round that may be able to contribute right off the back. I've been a broken record in here but Joe Mixon, Ju-Ju Smith-Schuster and DeDe Westbrook come to mind.
-
Don't want to touch Mixon
-
Don't want to touch Mixon
Don't be gay.
-
Don't want to touch Mixon
I get that but if you have a shot at the next Demarco Murray in the 3rd round, you take it.
-
This could be a year to get a WR/RB in the 2nd or 3rd round that may be able to contribute right off the back. I've been a broken record in here but Joe Mixon, Ju-Ju Smith-Schuster and DeDe Westbrook come to mind.
I've been a broken record in here but Joe Mixon, Ju-Ju Smith-Schuster and DeDe Westbrook come to mind.
I get that but if you have a shot at the next Demarco Murray in the 3rd round, you take it.
Ju-Ju is probably the best true route runner in this WR class. Man we need that & a QB too. Mixon was 18, no excuses, but he got caught on a video. DeDe has multiple assault charges with No video. now put young with some good money in there hands..I don't see this FO saying boo to DeDe nor Mixon
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login