Skip to content

Met Gregg Williams at the Auto Show

The Browns Board
26 9 784
  • Both had Harbaugh stories too (was wearing something Michigan). Pretty funny.

  • Alright Saunders too. Both real nice guys.

    Don't worry, I told Williams we should look at Peppers for the hybrid role. He said he isn't as big a Mark (Barron) to swing inside, but likes him for a SS/Nickel role, which he said was becoming a critical role. They've already been talking about him. Even on ST and O.

    If we draft Peppers, I'm taking credit for it 😁

    @mld-woody said:

    Alright Saunders too. Both real nice guys.

    Don't worry, I told Williams we should look at Peppers for the hybrid role. He said he isn't as big a Mark (Barron) to swing inside, but likes him for a SS/Nickel role, which he said was becoming a critical role. They've already been talking about him. Even on ST and O.

    If we draft Peppers, I'm taking credit for it 😁

    Ha, and if we draft Peppers and he busts, we're going to hunt you down and kill you. 😆

  • @mld-woody said:

    Alright Saunders too. Both real nice guys.

    Don't worry, I told Williams we should look at Peppers for the hybrid role. He said he isn't as big a Mark (Barron) to swing inside, but likes him for a SS/Nickel role, which he said was becoming a critical role. They've already been talking about him. Even on ST and O.

    If we draft Peppers, I'm taking credit for it 😁

    Ha, and if we draft Peppers and he busts, we're going to hunt you down and kill you. 😆

    @hoorta said:

    Ha, and if we draft Peppers and he busts, we're going to hunt you down and kill you. 😆

    I can live with that.

  • Williams said he was ready to whip the D into shape. Basically be a hard ass.

    Kind of like his clips from Hard Knocks. But he said he never watched

  • Please, no one feed the troll

  • Please, no one feed the troll

    @mld-woody said:

    Please, no one feed the troll

    They will quote and argue with what is effectively an autistic lump.

  • @hoorta said:

    Ha, and if we draft Peppers and he busts, we're going to hunt you down and kill you. 😆

    I can live with that.

    @mld-woody said:

    I can live with that.

    Well no. No you can't. 😆

  • Alright Saunders too. Both real nice guys.

    Don't worry, I told Williams we should look at Peppers for the hybrid role. He said he isn't as big a Mark (Barron) to swing inside, but likes him for a SS/Nickel role, which he said was becoming a critical role. They've already been talking about him. Even on ST and O.

    If we draft Peppers, I'm taking credit for it 😁

    @mld-woody said:

    Alright Saunders too. Both real nice guys.

    Don't worry, I told Williams we should look at Peppers for the hybrid role. He said he isn't as big a Mark (Barron) to swing inside, but likes him for a SS/Nickel role, which he said was becoming a critical role. They've already been talking about him. Even on ST and O.

    If we draft Peppers, I'm taking credit for it 😁

    Funny you mention this, a friend of mine texted me and asked what I'd like to pass onto coach Williams from me.

    You can probably guess what that was by the direction of this post. 😆😆

  • Did you also tell him to draft Peppers?

  • Did you also tell him to draft Peppers?

    @mld-woody said:

    Did you also tell him to draft Peppers?

    I see you are an observant man.

  • Well i thought ur story was cool woody. I dunno who invited this cool kid and how we got to hairy asses though.

  • Greg Williams at a car Show!? What kind of cars did they have?

  • Greg Williams at a car Show!? What kind of cars did they have?

    "One said:

    Greg Williams at a car Show!? What kind of cars did they have?

    Box cars. Gregg Williams is a vagrant.

  • Lots of cars. But I'm partial to Audis and the Dodge Charger

  • Alright Saunders too. Both real nice guys.

    Don't worry, I told Williams we should look at Peppers for the hybrid role. He said he isn't as big a Mark (Barron) to swing inside, but likes him for a SS/Nickel role, which he said was becoming a critical role. They've already been talking about him. Even on ST and O.

    If we draft Peppers, I'm taking credit for it 😁

    @mld-woody said:

    Alright Saunders too. Both real nice guys.

    Don't worry, I told Williams we should look at Peppers for the hybrid role. He said he isn't as big a Mark (Barron) to swing inside, but likes him for a SS/Nickel role, which he said was becoming a critical role. They've already been talking about him. Even on ST and O.

    If we draft Peppers, I'm taking credit for it 😁

    I would be surprised if Williams actually has any say so in who the Browns draft beyond: get me some defensive players I can work with.

  • @ghoolie said:

    cd4cea12f79c096d82c0fa483ee4d4b4.jpgHey,

    as long as you jackoffs are spending money to go look at a man's crotch while there are beautiful women all over the place, you might as well REALLY HOMO OUT.

    Look, that dumb fuck Hue Jackoff is going to be there. Knock yourselves out. Go pay to talk to this dumb fuck. Ask him for his views on how he is going to get the Browns to 2 - 14 this year.

    https://www.clevelandautoshow.com/

    So? You went for the hot chicks and the hot cars?

    Cars-and-Girls-1600x900-005.jpg

  • Lots of cars. But I'm partial to Audis and the Dodge Charger

    @mld-woody said:

    Lots of cars. But I'm partial to Audis and the Dodge Charger

    I was hoping for a classic/hot rod show.
  • @mld-woody said:

    Lots of cars. But I'm partial to Audis and the Dodge Charger

    I was hoping for a classic/hot rod show.

    @one-post said:

    I was hoping for a classic/hot rod show.

    Ahh, OK.

    6c97a7ae7612ec57a0ee01ee2b5fd555.jpg

  • Nice!

  • @mld-woody said:

    Alright Saunders too. Both real nice guys.

    Don't worry, I told Williams we should look at Peppers for the hybrid role. He said he isn't as big a Mark (Barron) to swing inside, but likes him for a SS/Nickel role, which he said was becoming a critical role. They've already been talking about him. Even on ST and O.

    If we draft Peppers, I'm taking credit for it 😁

    I would be surprised if Williams actually has any say so in who the Browns draft beyond: get me some defensive players I can work with.

    @the-gipper said:

    I would be surprised if Williams actually has any say so in who the Browns draft beyond: get me some defensive players I can work with.

    I think it will be more than that Gip. He'll be involved in film breakdown, and interviews for sure. Yeah, Sashi and Depo will have the final say, but you can bet Williams will give them a specific "wish list" of guys he thinks fit what he wants to do.