Ramos - America is the Hispanic's country now, the illegals own us
-
and they won't leave and....
wtheck?
-
Duh duh duuuhhhh!!!
-
Time to deport and take away his citizenship.
-
Time to deport and take away his citizenship.
-
He's a citizen?
WSS
Yes, he is naturalized. I think we should cancel naturalization for Muslim and Hispanic countries.
-
He's a citizen?
WSS
Yes, he is naturalized. I think we should cancel naturalization for Muslim and Hispanic countries.
Yes, he is naturalized. I think we should cancel naturalization for Muslim and Hispanic countries.
Thats a little extreme.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better π
Register Login