Crowell gets second round tender
-
Trade him. Take Mixon in the second, or Fournette if he makes it to 12.
Crow isn't great. He's just the best we've seen on our bad team in a while. Easily worth a second.
-
-
'fatty' running a 4.5 40. Woe is him.
-
-
-
-
We will when we get rid of Crow.
Not gonna happen.
-
We will when we get rid of Crow.
Not gonna happen.
Not gonna happen.
Tick Tock..Crow as a RFA has till this Friday to sign his 2.7M Offer Sheet. Atkinson re-signed days ago.D. Jackson & Duke are under a contract. Let the Games begin Friday? But...If Crow does not sign, he can't play anywhere? So Crow doesn't accrue another season & Browns can tender him again next year..PEN PLEASE!! Draft RB visits continue..BTW---^^(nice a$$ lady..from the late Jackie Gleason)..Gip, get your top pen pushers on this Crow.but.If offered a 2nd rounder? Is it this Draft or 2018 draft?
-
I like Crow, and I would've killed to see him play more with a lead and a healthier offensive line. We lost Bitonio and we went completely to garbage instantly. Bitonio HAS to find a way to stay healthy.
-
Package deal Crow and Kaepernick.
WSS
-
Package deal Crow and Kaepernick.
WSS
Package deal Crow and Kaepernick.
WSS
You want the Browns to sign Kaepernick? I am not necessarily totally against that if they don't do something serious at the QB position in this draft.
-
https://www.si.com/nfl/2017/04/19/joe-mixon-high-school-assault-allegation
Joe Mixon allegedly has another assault on a female dating back to highschool. Came up during the most recent civil trial.
-
So I don't think Mixon will be coming in to replace Crowell.
-
Package deal Crow and Kaepernick.
WSS
You want the Browns to sign Kaepernick? I am not necessarily totally against that if they don't do something serious at the QB position in this draft.
You want the Browns to sign Kaepernick? I am not necessarily totally against that if they don't do something serious at the QB position in this draft.
Lol
Actually they be a good package deal for the Raiders or Isis or somebody.
WSS
-
PS I'd rather sign Johnny than Kaepernick.
WSS
-
PS I'd rather sign Johnny than Kaepernick.
WSS
PS I'd rather sign Johnny than Kaepernick.
WSS
LOL! The new and improved "dry" version?

-
PS I'd rather sign Johnny than Kaepernick.
WSS
PS I'd rather sign Johnny than Kaepernick.
WSS
The difference is that Kaepernick has proven that he can play a bit. JFF has not.
But, I say: Go for it. If the Browns don't get the QB they want (and, yes, we really don't know what they really want. Many say it is MT...Ghoolie thinks it is "Black Tarkenton" i.e. Watson, others have mocked other QBs to the Browns), then do a similar deal to what they did with RGIII. Sign him to a minimal deal. It costs them nothing but money, which the Browns have plenty of, and you see how he fits into Hue Jackson's system.
Only one condition: I don't care if he wants to protest for or against some kind of civil rights...I would just disallow him to wear those cop/pig socks or anything of the sort. No disparaging police...who he would need to protect him if he went off in some stupid direction with his rhetoric.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
