Skip to content

Trubisky

The Browns Board
308 41 8.9k
  • Faster than Kizer, same speed as Watson.

    4.67 speed. Same as Luck.

  • BTW, he wants to be called "Mitchell" not Mitch.

    @canton-dawg said:

    BTW, he wants to be called "Mitchell" not Mitch.

    How does he feel about "Trubs"?

    Wherever he plays that'll be the call from the stands should he ever make a play... "Trooooooooooobs".

  • @texasag1969 said:

    But he is and if the Browns take a QB instead, we can definitely label them "no brainers".

    Speaking of no brains.....has anyone watched Trubiskys pressy?

    Doesnt seem too sharp to me.....and the great ones usually do.....

    wunderlik how quick he processes things???

    @mudfly said:

    Speaking of no brains.....has anyone watched Trubiskys pressy?

    Doesnt seem too sharp to me.....and the great ones usually do.....

    wunderlik how quick he processes things???

    If I recall, Manziel was very articulate...but we know how that turned out.
  • @mudfly said:

    Speaking of no brains.....has anyone watched Trubiskys pressy?

    Doesnt seem too sharp to me.....and the great ones usually do.....

    wunderlik how quick he processes things???

    If I recall, Manziel was very articulate...but we know how that turned out.

    @canton-dawg said:

    If I recall, Manziel was very articulate...but we know how that turned out.

    Im not saying that every smart person is a great QB......silly position there....

    Im saying most(almost all) great QB's were smart persons.....

    I think that is THE most common denominator you will find with the best of the best.....

  • @canton-dawg said:

    If I recall, Manziel was very articulate...but we know how that turned out.

    Im not saying that every smart person is a great QB......silly position there....

    Im saying most(almost all) great QB's were smart persons.....

    I think that is THE most common denominator you will find with the best of the best.....

    @mudfly said:

    Im not saying that every smart person is a great QB......silly position there....

    Im saying most(almost all) great QB's were smart persons.....

    I think that is THE most common denominator you will find with the best of the best.....

    He is in an interview tonight on NFL Total Access along with Watson @ 7pm est. They will also have an interview with Garrett and Allen together.

    As to how Tribbles does brain wise, that all comes out in the testing and interview process. If he's dense he will drop like a rock.

  • @mudfly said:

    Im not saying that every smart person is a great QB......silly position there....

    Im saying most(almost all) great QB's were smart persons.....

    I think that is THE most common denominator you will find with the best of the best.....

    He is in an interview tonight on NFL Total Access along with Watson @ 7pm est. They will also have an interview with Garrett and Allen together.

    As to how Tribbles does brain wise, that all comes out in the testing and interview process. If he's dense he will drop like a rock.

    @texasag1969 said:

    He is in an interview tonight on NFL Total Access along with Watson @ 7pm est. They will also have an interview with Garrett and Allen together.

    As to how Tribbles does brain wise, that all comes out in the testing and interview process. If he's dense he will drop like a rock.

    NFL Network was adverting a white board session between Mooch and Trubs (sounds like a new Cop show) in that 7 PM show last nite. I recorded it for viewing today.

  • @texasag1969 said:

    He is in an interview tonight on NFL Total Access along with Watson @ 7pm est. They will also have an interview with Garrett and Allen together.

    As to how Tribbles does brain wise, that all comes out in the testing and interview process. If he's dense he will drop like a rock.

    NFL Network was adverting a white board session between Mooch and Trubs (sounds like a new Cop show) in that 7 PM show last nite. I recorded it for viewing today.

    @tour2ma said:

    NFL Network was adverting a white board session between Mooch and Trubs (sounds like a new Cop show) in that 7 PM show last nite. I recorded it for viewing today.

    Ditto, I watch it tonight afterI get back from a long bike ride.

  • @tour2ma said:

    NFL Network was adverting a white board session between Mooch and Trubs (sounds like a new Cop show) in that 7 PM show last nite. I recorded it for viewing today.

    Ditto, I watch it tonight afterI get back from a long bike ride.

    @hoorta said:

    Ditto, I watch it tonight afterI get back from a long bike ride.

    Can't really tell much from the 5-minute segment, but Mitchell required more prompting than Kizer did in virtually the same segment tonite.

  • @hoorta said:

    Ditto, I watch it tonight afterI get back from a long bike ride.

    Can't really tell much from the 5-minute segment, but Mitchell required more prompting than Kizer did in virtually the same segment tonite.

    @tour2ma said:

    Can't really tell much from the 5-minute segment, but Mitchell required more prompting than Kizer did in virtually the same segment tonite.

    And I don't think he got the duplication of the play design right. I remembered more than he did, but then I wasn't under the lights either.

    EDIT: On the other hand this morning I saw Kizer knock it out of the park with Mooch's play design replication. Smart, smart kid.

    https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/moochs-combine-whiteboards-deshone-kizer/vp-AAnPV8m

    Mitchell's with Mooch.

    https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/moochs-combine-whiteboards-mitchell-trubisky/vp-AAnNriu

  • Less than enthralled with Mitch's chalk talk, very impressed with Kizer's.

    Kizer has that undeniable alpha mentality. I'm not sure Mitch has it.

  • Less than enthralled with Mitch's chalk talk, very impressed with Kizer's.

    Kizer has that undeniable alpha mentality. I'm not sure Mitch has it.

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    Less than enthralled with Mitch's chalk talk, very impressed with Kizer's.

    Kizer has that undeniable alpha mentality. I'm not sure Mitch has it.

    And as for Trubisky................"And you wanta be my latex salesman"

  • @hoorta said:

    Correct that Mitch rates higher than all, except Winston who got an identical grade. If Garrett wasn't in this draft- it would be a no brainer.

    But he is and if the Browns take a QB instead, we can definitely label them "no brainers". All the QB's are projects that will not produce wins their first year. Jimmy's got no patience so they may as well turn in their coaches badges along with the QB selection card on April 27. Besides they lost credibility with taking RG III and then Kessler too high.

    @texasag1969 said:

    But he is and if the Browns take a QB instead, we can definitely label them "no brainers". All the QB's are projects that will not produce wins their first year. Jimmy's got no patience so they may as well turn in their coaches badges along with the QB selection card on April 27. Besides they lost credibility with taking RG III and then Kessler too high.

    Again...as I said before.....this team HAS to be patient....no matter who they draft. They are not like a few teams who may only be a good QB shy of a good playoff run.....see Houston/Denver.

    This team WILL be patient no matter who they pick. They are patient with the guys they took last year, they WILL be patient with the guys they pick this year.

    They are looking for sustained, not immediate quality.

    Hello!

  • @texasag1969 said:

    But he is and if the Browns take a QB instead, we can definitely label them "no brainers".

    Speaking of no brains.....has anyone watched Trubiskys pressy?

    Doesnt seem too sharp to me.....and the great ones usually do.....

    wunderlik how quick he processes things???

    @mudfly said:

    Speaking of no brains.....has anyone watched Trubiskys pressy?

    Doesnt seem too sharp to me.....and the great ones usually do.....

    wunderlik how quick he processes things???

    Most people reported the exact opposite.....that he had a great press conference and great interviews.

  • @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    Less than enthralled with Mitch's chalk talk, very impressed with Kizer's.

    Kizer has that undeniable alpha mentality. I'm not sure Mitch has it.

    And as for Trubisky................"And you wanta be my latex salesman"

    @texasag1969 said:

    And as for Trubisky................"And you wanta be my latex salesman"

    lol... "van Dalay Industries!"

  • @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    Less than enthralled with Mitch's chalk talk, very impressed with Kizer's.

    Kizer has that undeniable alpha mentality. I'm not sure Mitch has it.

    And as for Trubisky................"And you wanta be my latex salesman"

    @texasag1969 said:

    And as for Trubisky................"And you wanta be my latex salesman"

    Hahaha.

  • @mudfly said:

    Speaking of no brains.....has anyone watched Trubiskys pressy?

    Doesnt seem too sharp to me.....and the great ones usually do.....

    wunderlik how quick he processes things???

    Most people reported the exact opposite.....that he had a great press conference and great interviews.

    @the-gipper said:

    Most people reported the exact opposite.....that he had a great press conference and great interviews.

    Or you could watch the video we're actually talking about and form your own opinion.

  • @the-gipper said:

    Most people reported the exact opposite.....that he had a great press conference and great interviews.

    Or you could watch the video we're actually talking about and form your own opinion.

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    Or you could watch the video we're actually talking about and form your own opinion.

    Link it.

  • @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    Or you could watch the video we're actually talking about and form your own opinion.

    Link it.

    @the-gipper said:

    Link it.

    Not my thread, not my problem.

    (But I hear if you scroll up only a few comments, you might find something you've been looking for)

  • @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    Or you could watch the video we're actually talking about and form your own opinion.

    Link it.

    @the-gipper said:

    Link it.

    I did link them both above Gip.

  • @the-gipper said:

    Link it.

    I did link them both above Gip.

    @texasag1969 said:

    I did link them both above Gip.

    OK