Skip to content

Uh, great

Political Discussion
26 6 675
  • I was thinking about it.... "thanks for the illegals, obaMao" would have been the title.

    and it is obaMao's fault - this open borders garbage.

  • I was thinking about it.... "thanks for the illegals, obaMao" would have been the title.

    and it is obaMao's fault - this open borders garbage.

    @calfoxwc said:

    I was thinking about it.... "thanks for the illegals, obaMao" would have been the title.

    and it is obaMao's fault - this open borders garbage.

    Do you morons understand just how long ms-13 has been in this country? They were hacking people on the streets in DC in the 80's. I learned about them in the late 90's taking some legal and CJ courses.

  • @calfoxwc said:

    I was thinking about it.... "thanks for the illegals, obaMao" would have been the title.

    and it is obaMao's fault - this open borders garbage.

    Do you morons understand just how long ms-13 has been in this country? They were hacking people on the streets in DC in the 80's. I learned about them in the late 90's taking some legal and CJ courses.

    @clevfan4life said:

    Do you morons understand just how long ms-13 has been in this country? They were hacking people on the streets in DC in the 80's. I learned about them in the late 90's taking some legal and CJ courses.

    That would make your little buddies in their forties or fifties right?

    Anyway this just happened you fucking dunce, not back in the eighties.

    WSS

  • @clevfan4life said:

    Do you morons understand just how long ms-13 has been in this country? They were hacking people on the streets in DC in the 80's. I learned about them in the late 90's taking some legal and CJ courses.

    That would make your little buddies in their forties or fifties right?

    Anyway this just happened you fucking dunce, not back in the eighties.

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    That would make your little buddies in their forties or fifties right?

    Anyway this just happened you fucking dunce, not back in the eighties.

    WSS

    I think the point Cleve was trying to make was that MS-13 has had a strong presence here for over 30 years.

    I pointed out something similar in another thread a few weeks ago. I get that the incident you guys are talking about recently happened. However, pinning the presence of MS-13 in America on JUST Obama is historically incorrect.

    That doesn't mean his policies didn't lead to incidents like this. It means that this isn't new and has been problematic for longer than what you may believe. It also means that more energy needs to be put into the investigation, arrest, prosecution, and deportation of MS-13 members and less energy wasted on trying to assign blame.

  • @westside-steve said:

    That would make your little buddies in their forties or fifties right?

    Anyway this just happened you fucking dunce, not back in the eighties.

    WSS

    I think the point Cleve was trying to make was that MS-13 has had a strong presence here for over 30 years.

    I pointed out something similar in another thread a few weeks ago. I get that the incident you guys are talking about recently happened. However, pinning the presence of MS-13 in America on JUST Obama is historically incorrect.

    That doesn't mean his policies didn't lead to incidents like this. It means that this isn't new and has been problematic for longer than what you may believe. It also means that more energy needs to be put into the investigation, arrest, prosecution, and deportation of MS-13 members and less energy wasted on trying to assign blame.

    @marcus said:

    I think the point Cleve was trying to make was that MS-13 has had a strong presence here for over 30 years.

    I pointed out something similar in another thread a few weeks ago. I get that the incident you guys are talking about recently happened. However, pinning the presence of MS-13 in America on JUST Obama is historically incorrect.

    That doesn't mean his policies didn't lead to incidents like this. It means that this isn't new and has been problematic for longer than what you may believe. It also means that more energy needs to be put into the investigation, arrest, prosecution, and deportation of MS-13 members and less energy wasted on trying to assign blame.

    It's robocop!

  • @marcus said:

    I think the point Cleve was trying to make was that MS-13 has had a strong presence here for over 30 years.

    I pointed out something similar in another thread a few weeks ago. I get that the incident you guys are talking about recently happened. However, pinning the presence of MS-13 in America on JUST Obama is historically incorrect.

    That doesn't mean his policies didn't lead to incidents like this. It means that this isn't new and has been problematic for longer than what you may believe. It also means that more energy needs to be put into the investigation, arrest, prosecution, and deportation of MS-13 members and less energy wasted on trying to assign blame.

    It's robocop!

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    It's robocop!

    What up dude!!! Hey no beef on my end about last week.I took all that way too personal I hope we can get past it.

  • @clevfan4life said:

    Do you morons understand just how long ms-13 has been in this country? They were hacking people on the streets in DC in the 80's. I learned about them in the late 90's taking some legal and CJ courses.

    That would make your little buddies in their forties or fifties right?

    Anyway this just happened you fucking dunce, not back in the eighties.

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    That would make your little buddies in their forties or fifties right?

    Anyway this just happened you fucking dunce, not back in the eighties.

    WSS

    Omg facepalm. Steve......srsly dude, u can probably take the word out of ur vocabulary cause u got really no stand to use it unless ur talking about urself. Marcus already explained so I won't bother but it shows how some people are capable of deductive reasoning while others......well..........maybe not so much

  • @westside-steve said:

    That would make your little buddies in their forties or fifties right?

    Anyway this just happened you fucking dunce, not back in the eighties.

    WSS

    I think the point Cleve was trying to make was that MS-13 has had a strong presence here for over 30 years.

    I pointed out something similar in another thread a few weeks ago. I get that the incident you guys are talking about recently happened. However, pinning the presence of MS-13 in America on JUST Obama is historically incorrect.

    That doesn't mean his policies didn't lead to incidents like this. It means that this isn't new and has been problematic for longer than what you may believe. It also means that more energy needs to be put into the investigation, arrest, prosecution, and deportation of MS-13 members and less energy wasted on trying to assign blame.

    @marcus said:

    I think the point Cleve was trying to make was that MS-13 has had a strong presence here for over 30 years.

    I pointed out something similar in another thread a few weeks ago. I get that the incident you guys are talking about recently happened. However, pinning the presence of MS-13 in America on JUST Obama is historically incorrect.

    That doesn't mean his policies didn't lead to incidents like this. It means that this isn't new and has been problematic for longer than what you may believe. It also means that more energy needs to be put into the investigation, arrest, prosecution, and deportation of MS-13 members and less energy wasted on trying to assign blame.

    I never attempted to pin Jack shit on Obama. I posted the story about some bastards here illegally killing people.

    I don't give a flying fuck how long the gangs been here or how these Pricks got here.

    Of course only one of the two parties flaunts illegal immigrants.

    WSS

  • @westside-steve said:

    That would make your little buddies in their forties or fifties right?

    Anyway this just happened you fucking dunce, not back in the eighties.

    WSS

    I think the point Cleve was trying to make was that MS-13 has had a strong presence here for over 30 years.

    I pointed out something similar in another thread a few weeks ago. I get that the incident you guys are talking about recently happened. However, pinning the presence of MS-13 in America on JUST Obama is historically incorrect.

    That doesn't mean his policies didn't lead to incidents like this. It means that this isn't new and has been problematic for longer than what you may believe. It also means that more energy needs to be put into the investigation, arrest, prosecution, and deportation of MS-13 members and less energy wasted on trying to assign blame.

    @marcus said:

    . It also means that more energy needs to be put into the investigation, arrest, prosecution, and deportation of MS-13 members and less energy wasted on trying to assign blame.

    Right on all counts, otherwise it's actually reagan that has to eat the dick over ms-13. Not only was he president at the time, some of his admins foreign policies led to the civil strife in Central America that is directly responsible for those people coming here.

    Soooooo, reagan did it reagan did it reagan did it Fuck Reagan fuck Reagamao Lols

  • @marcus said:

    I think the point Cleve was trying to make was that MS-13 has had a strong presence here for over 30 years.

    I pointed out something similar in another thread a few weeks ago. I get that the incident you guys are talking about recently happened. However, pinning the presence of MS-13 in America on JUST Obama is historically incorrect.

    That doesn't mean his policies didn't lead to incidents like this. It means that this isn't new and has been problematic for longer than what you may believe. It also means that more energy needs to be put into the investigation, arrest, prosecution, and deportation of MS-13 members and less energy wasted on trying to assign blame.

    I never attempted to pin Jack shit on Obama. I posted the story about some bastards here illegally killing people.

    I don't give a flying fuck how long the gangs been here or how these Pricks got here.

    Of course only one of the two parties flaunts illegal immigrants.

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    I never attempted to pin Jack shit on Obama. I posted the story about some bastards here illegally killing people.

    I don't give a flying fuck how long the gangs been here or how these Pricks got here

    Of course only one of the two parties flaunts illegal immigrants.

    WSS

    That's fine Steve. Just trying to offer a different perspective. I was going by other comments being made in here as well. My bad for not multi quoting it.

  • @westside-steve said:

    I never attempted to pin Jack shit on Obama. I posted the story about some bastards here illegally killing people.

    I don't give a flying fuck how long the gangs been here or how these Pricks got here

    Of course only one of the two parties flaunts illegal immigrants.

    WSS

    That's fine Steve. Just trying to offer a different perspective. I was going by other comments being made in here as well. My bad for not multi quoting it.

    @marcus said:

    That's fine Steve. Just trying to offer a different perspective. I was going by other comments being made in here as well. My bad for not multi quoting it.

    Fair enough.

    WSS

  • However, pinning the presence of MS-13 in America on JUST Obama is historically incorrect. Marcus

    ***************************************************************

    I'm not saying that though, not at all. But ms-13 has been here, and you still can't defend obaMao on it, because

    his stupidass open borders policy has:

    A. Led to an ms-13 EPIDEMIC. this is a fact.

    B. Ms-13 is also recruiting illegals out the wazoo. What choice do the illegals have? so many are unvetted, so many

    are without an education, no skills, often don't speak english at all, ObaMao - too many unvetted illegals - growth of ms-13.

    1. Another Gift from Obama’s Amnesty: MS-13 Gang Epidemic
      www.thedailysheeple.com/another-gift-from-obamas-amne...

      Another Gift from Obama’s Amnesty: MS-13 Gang Epidemic May 24, 2015 | The Daily Sheeple | www.TheDailySheeple.com | 5,640 views.

    2. Obama/ Democrats Importing MS-13 Gang Members | Right Punditry
      rightpunditry.wordpress.com/2014/08/14/obama....

      Aug 13, 2014 · Obama/ Democrats Importing MS-13 Gang Members. ... This is a direct results of the corrupt agenda of Barack Hussein Obama and the Democrat Party.

    1. MS-13, Violent Street Gangs Recruiting Newly Arrived Illegal Youth Obama floods country with violent illegals, then demands more gun control

    2. Illegal Alien MS-13 Gang Member Released By Obama ...

      www.teaparty.org/illegal-alien-ms-13-gang-member...

      (Daily Caller) – An 18-year-old illegal alien who is a documented member of the violent MS-13 street gang and has a criminal history involving gun charges was ...

  • OBAMA’S ‘DREAMERS’: Three MS-13 Gang Members Rape 16yr. Old ...
    clashdaily.com/2015/06/obamas-dreamers-three-ms-13...

    Jun 06, 2015 · What these three teenaged gang member rapists did is brutal a

  • Cal is illusyrating my point perfectly. He's still trying to hawk the completely false narrative that somehow ms-13 has only gotten bad now because of something that colored boy did.

    Marcus ur a cop right? U prob know more about ms-13 than all of us right?

  • so, THIS IS A QUESTION to anybody with any sense:

    Why the hell, since obaMAO designated ms-13 as an international criminal org... IN 2012....

    WHY THE HELL DID HE CONTINUE
    WITH THE OPEN BORDERS, UNVETTED IMMIGRATION ???????

    http://virallable.com/obama-administration-designates-ms-13-street-gang-as-international-criminalorganization/

    I didn't say it was all on obaMao. he just tossed gasoline on the fire, dammit. THAT IS the POINT.

  • so, THIS IS A QUESTION to anybody with any sense:

    Why the hell, since obaMAO designated ms-13 as an international criminal org... IN 2012....

    WHY THE HELL DID HE CONTINUE
    WITH THE OPEN BORDERS, UNVETTED IMMIGRATION ???????

    http://virallable.com/obama-administration-designates-ms-13-street-gang-as-international-criminalorganization/

    I didn't say it was all on obaMao. he just tossed gasoline on the fire, dammit. THAT IS the POINT.

    @calfoxwc said:

    I didn't say it was all on obaMao. he just tossed gasoline on the fire, dammit. THAT IS the POINT.

    Ahhh the coatse strategic retreat....

  • obaMao designated ms13 as an international criminal org.

    obaMao insists on wide open no borders, no vetting of illegals.

    obaMao protects illegals, releases ms-13 illegals.

    ms-13 is growing dynamically with the flood of destitute, non-english speaking,

    no skils in any trade, etc, and they are joining ms-13 like crazy.

    ms-13 explodes on our national scene.

    Now, anybody who figures that obamao isn't part of ms-13's crimes in our country NOW,

    is just all soaked in egypt.

    or, an asswhole.