Center
-
The player we do focus on in FA is center. With that said,J.C. Tretter is who we need to focus on. We can outbid everyone,if we can convince him to come to Cleveland. What are your thoughts. Still need to replace Mack.
-
Watching our future starter at C in the combine right now. He's a lookin' good.
-
If we go FA, I hope it's Mangold.
-
-
Who might that be?
Elflein.
-
-
I'm looking at positions that we can just buy,vs drafting.Use our draft picks for skill positions and defense. I don't want to spend all of our cap money in 1 year.Center is key for us. Experience is key at this spot.If we signed 2 FA's on the OL, I wouldn't be disappointed.
3-4 FA's at most this year,would be a success.
-
OK, we don't need the guessing game. Who are you talking abut. I will guess Elflein.
Nothing gets past you Gipper.
-
OK, we don't need the guessing game. Who are you talking abut. I will guess Elflein.
Nothing gets past you Gipper.
Nothing gets past you Gipper.
I didn't see the later post. It could have been Pocic, or Orlovsky or one of the other OCs that are expected to go maybe in top 3 rounds.
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login