New roster numbers.
-
What player is what number now that we have alot of new players? (im looking to buy a robiske jersey)
What player is what number now that we have alot of new players? (im looking to buy a robiske jersey)
Carey, Don #37
Davis, James #28
Francies, Coye #25
Mack, Alex #55
Maiava, Kaluka #56
Massaquoi, Mohamed #11
Robiskie, Brian #80
Veikune, David #57
-
lol well i just figured out they have preset new jerseys on nflshop.com so i can legitimatly get his jersey now...im just weary that something is gonna happen to him.
-
coye is #25
-
What player is what number now that we have alot of new players? (im looking to buy a robiske jersey)
Well Robo is 80 just like K2, so just buy a clearance K2 jersey and slap a robiskie name patch on it

AdaM said:
Well Robo is 80 just like K2, so just buy a clearance K2 jersey and slap a robiskie name patch on it

-
AdaM said:
Well Robo is 80 just like K2, so just buy a clearance K2 jersey and slap a robiskie name patch on it


Dan are you actually selling those? I saw that in the last thread but I'm guessing its just a joke.
If you do make them, amber needs one in pink >_<
-
What player is what number now that we have alot of new players? (im looking to buy a robiske jersey)
Carey, Don #37
Davis, James #28
Francies, Coye #25
Mack, Alex #55
Maiava, Kaluka #56
Massaquoi, Mohamed #11
Robiskie, Brian #80
Veikune, David #57
nmills said:
Carey, Don #37...
Carey just "micro-blogged":
"i like 37, i dont know if i will try to get 27 tho. im thinking new team new number new beginning!!"
Personally, I can't wait to see MoMass. Have a hunch he'll be a good one.
-

Dan are you actually selling those? I saw that in the last thread but I'm guessing its just a joke.
If you do make them, amber needs one in pink >_<
AdaM said:
Dan are you actually selling those? I saw that in the last thread but I'm guessing its just a joke.If you do make them, amber needs one in pink >_<
It is SORT OF a JOKE. I am actually encouraging somebody to do this and they could make some coin!
I would be happy if it was available

Mmmmm...Amber

-
AdaM said:
Dan are you actually selling those? I saw that in the last thread but I'm guessing its just a joke.If you do make them, amber needs one in pink >_<
It is SORT OF a JOKE. I am actually encouraging somebody to do this and they could make some coin!
I would be happy if it was available

Mmmmm...Amber

It is SORT OF a JOKE. I am actually encouraging somebody to do this and they could make some coin!
I would be happy if it was available

Mmmmm...Amber

Sweet Photoshop work (or whichever program you used).
-
It is SORT OF a JOKE. I am actually encouraging somebody to do this and they could make some coin!
I would be happy if it was available

Mmmmm...Amber

Sweet Photoshop work (or whichever program you used).
c-dawg said:
Sweet Photoshop work (or whichever program you used).I actually used "Fireworks". It has it's limitations though.
-
AdaM said:
Well Robo is 80 just like K2, so just buy a clearance K2 jersey and slap a robiskie name patch on it


I like the quotation of the word "Useless".....A subtle double meaning there?
-
Zombo said:
I'm not touching that ... except to say: Congratulations on your first customer, Dan.Zombo
--Are you paying attention Skippy ... sounds like the Brownsstore is going to need pink robiskie iron-ons with matching thongs
I repeat! DO NOT iron on while wearing thong!
-
AdaM said:
Dan are you actually selling those? I saw that in the last thread but I'm guessing its just a joke.If you do make them, amber needs one in pink >_<
It is SORT OF a JOKE. I am actually encouraging somebody to do this and they could make some coin!
I would be happy if it was available

Mmmmm...Amber

It is SORT OF a JOKE. I am actually encouraging somebody to do this and they could make some coin!
They'd at least have one overseas customer...

-
It is SORT OF a JOKE. I am actually encouraging somebody to do this and they could make some coin!
They'd at least have one overseas customer...

They'd at least have one overseas customer...

http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/team/roster.php
Looks like they updated everyones jersey number..
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login