Skip to content

New roster numbers.

The Browns Board
15 9 1.7k
  • @theclevelandsound said:

    What player is what number now that we have alot of new players? (im looking to buy a robiske jersey)

    Well Robo is 80 just like K2, so just buy a clearance K2 jersey and slap a robiskie name patch on it 😉

    AdaM said:

    Well Robo is 80 just like K2, so just buy a clearance K2 jersey and slap a robiskie name patch on it 😉

    azii5c.jpg

  • AdaM said:

    Well Robo is 80 just like K2, so just buy a clearance K2 jersey and slap a robiskie name patch on it 😉

    azii5c.jpg

    @dan-in-florida said:

    azii5c.jpg

    Dan are you actually selling those? I saw that in the last thread but I'm guessing its just a joke.

    If you do make them, amber needs one in pink >_<

  • @theclevelandsound said:

    What player is what number now that we have alot of new players? (im looking to buy a robiske jersey)

    Carey, Don #37

    Davis, James #28

    Francies, Coye #25

    Mack, Alex #55

    Maiava, Kaluka #56

    Massaquoi, Mohamed #11

    Robiskie, Brian #80

    Veikune, David #57

    nmills said:

    Carey, Don #37

    ...

    Carey just "micro-blogged":

    "i like 37, i dont know if i will try to get 27 tho. im thinking new team new number new beginning!!"

    Personally, I can't wait to see MoMass. Have a hunch he'll be a good one.

  • @dan-in-florida said:

    azii5c.jpg

    Dan are you actually selling those? I saw that in the last thread but I'm guessing its just a joke.

    If you do make them, amber needs one in pink >_<

    AdaM said:

    Dan are you actually selling those? I saw that in the last thread but I'm guessing its just a joke.

    If you do make them, amber needs one in pink >_<

    It is SORT OF a JOKE. I am actually encouraging somebody to do this and they could make some coin!

    I would be happy if it was available 🙂

    Mmmmm...Amber 😍

  • AdaM said:

    Dan are you actually selling those? I saw that in the last thread but I'm guessing its just a joke.

    If you do make them, amber needs one in pink >_<

    It is SORT OF a JOKE. I am actually encouraging somebody to do this and they could make some coin!

    I would be happy if it was available 🙂

    Mmmmm...Amber 😍

    @dan-in-florida said:

    It is SORT OF a JOKE. I am actually encouraging somebody to do this and they could make some coin!

    I would be happy if it was available 🙂

    Mmmmm...Amber 🙂

    Sweet Photoshop work (or whichever program you used).

  • @dan-in-florida said:

    It is SORT OF a JOKE. I am actually encouraging somebody to do this and they could make some coin!

    I would be happy if it was available 🙂

    Mmmmm...Amber 🙂

    Sweet Photoshop work (or whichever program you used).

    c-dawg said:

    Sweet Photoshop work (or whichever program you used).

    I actually used "Fireworks". It has it's limitations though.

  • AdaM said:

    Well Robo is 80 just like K2, so just buy a clearance K2 jersey and slap a robiskie name patch on it 😉

    azii5c.jpg

    @dan-in-florida said:

    azii5c.jpg

    I like the quotation of the word "Useless".....A subtle double meaning there?

  • Zombo said:

    I'm not touching that ... except to say: Congratulations on your first customer, Dan.

    Zombo

    --Are you paying attention Skippy ... sounds like the Brownsstore is going to need pink robiskie iron-ons with matching thongs

    I repeat! DO NOT iron on while wearing thong!

  • AdaM said:

    Dan are you actually selling those? I saw that in the last thread but I'm guessing its just a joke.

    If you do make them, amber needs one in pink >_<

    It is SORT OF a JOKE. I am actually encouraging somebody to do this and they could make some coin!

    I would be happy if it was available 🙂

    Mmmmm...Amber 😍

    @dan-in-florida said:

    It is SORT OF a JOKE. I am actually encouraging somebody to do this and they could make some coin!

    They'd at least have one overseas customer... 😉

  • @dan-in-florida said:

    It is SORT OF a JOKE. I am actually encouraging somebody to do this and they could make some coin!

    They'd at least have one overseas customer... 😉

    @the-italian-dawgpound said:

    They'd at least have one overseas customer... 😉

    http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/team/roster.php

    Looks like they updated everyones jersey number..