Trade with Rams ?
-
You're my Croatian brother. Even though we disagree. Have some Sarma!
On that.. We can agree.. My Baka made the best!.. Now My Mother does!
-
It's all good Nickers. My dad was Croatian, my Mom Irish. My Mom died in June of last year. My Dad died in 1995. No more Sarma for me. I know we are way differently politically, but your still a bro.
Amen.. hell you can come over sometime and have some, dude...Hell I know how to make it Myself.. I watched them do it enough when I was kid...
-
Rams fan here wondering if much interest has been applied to swapping any personnel and/or draft picks in both our teams' transition to a new base defense. More specifically, what would you consider fair market value for LDE William Hayes & WLB Mark Barron for ILB Christian Kelsey & the rights to WR Josh Gordon ? What additional draft pick/s could make the deal work ? Greg Williams really liked Barron, and Hayes has proven a quality starter and excellent rotational depth when Chris Long was starting.
What can you guys tell me, both plus and negative about Kirksey, and how do you intend to use him in Williams' 3-4 ?
Thanks, and good luck this season.
riverumbbq
Well, the only guy I would have been interested in is Trumaine Johnson. We really don't have enough talent to be swapping players- create another hole to fill a different one. We sure won't be trading draft picks.
Well, the only guy I would have been interested in is Trumaine Johnson. We really don't have enough talent to be swapping players- create another hole to fill a different one. We sure won't be trading draft picks.
Hayes has now been traded to Miami, thought he would make a great rotational DE for you after you draft Myles Garrett. As for Tru Johnson, doubt the Rams let him go for less than your #33 pick & the rights to Gordon, although I see L.A. tossing in a 4'th rounder to even things up.
-
I guess we would probably be happy trading a couple of second round picks for Jared Goff?
-
I guess we would probably be happy trading a couple of second round picks for Jared Goff?
-
-
That's quite an ugly thought for that time of night , for sure.. I honestly doubt that will happen.. but wouldn't it be so Cleveland, though?
You forget, sir... I was one of those on the Goff train. Hell... I was the Conductor, if not, the fucking engineer.
Only one thing could better him yet proving me right... and that's doing it as a Brown...

-
That's quite an ugly thought for that time of night , for sure.. I honestly doubt that will happen.. but wouldn't it be so Cleveland, though?
You forget, sir... I was one of those on the Goff train. Hell... I was the Conductor, if not, the fucking engineer.
Only one thing could better him yet proving me right... and that's doing it as a Brown...

-
-
While I appreciate your enthusiasm.. I'll respectfully pass on Goff..
Oh, I wasn't trying to convince you of anything. Just pointing out that the thought wasn't all that ugly to me.
But at the same time I'm definitely aware of the "be careful what you wish for" potential of that thought...
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login