Tarik Cohen should be the second round pick.
-
Undersized. This guy is unreal. Combo of Darren Sproles and Barry Sanders. Jump cuts and explosive plays. Best highlights I've seen in years. No way he doesn't impact at the next level.
-
Skippin, I have been following small school NC ball a long time. Cohen has been known as "the human joystick" since HS. I knew he would show well at combine. He's 5'6" 179. If we go as high as a 2nd, it's to replace Crow not another Duke style guy, but it's only my opinion. Another guy I can turn you to for game tape is De Angelo Henderson from Coastal Carolina..He also showed well at combine. Still only 5'7" but 208 lbs. that can push a pile..am with ya, luv some little man football in a big mans sport..enjoy
-
CCU KNOW
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login