Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. Political Discussion
  3. If all the anti trump people are millenials pussy snowflakes....

If all the anti trump people are millenials pussy snowflakes....

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Political Discussion
21 Posts 9 Posters 800 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Clevfan4life C Banned Very Popular
    • 24k Posts
    • 1k Reputation
    C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Why is it im always seeing them kicking the living dogshit out of bald headed trump supporters? Like berkleys at it again and these so called hipsters are smacking trump guys around like a shelter for battered women. Even 1 on 1 dudes are gettin slept.

    Just something I've observed from these so called "onesie wearing mamas boys". He'll i even saw women going jaw huntin on these burly supposedly alpha males that are in full cover up mode and look like they're crying from all the mean hipster chicks beating the shit out of them.

    Suffice to say I am "very" entertained by this. But tell us moar about snowflakes. β˜•οΈ

    1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • OldBrownsFan OldBrownsFanO
      • 11k Posts
      • 3k Reputation
      OldBrownsFanO OldBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
      #2

      a_chooseone.jpg

      2lity5z.jpg

      1 Reply Last reply
      πŸ‘
      Quote Reply
      • Clevfan4life C Banned Very Popular
        • 24k Posts
        • 1k Reputation
        C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by
        #3

        Well if we have to go by reality, I know I know that's such a downer, than I have s choice between fake ass Phil Roberts who's entire persona is a scam meant for television, or onesie boy who I see laying all kinds on Roberts type ngrs on tv.....then probably goes back to his tech job designing shit. Hmmm that's a tough one

        T OldBrownsFanO 2 Replies Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • Clevfan4life C Banned Very Popular
          • 24k Posts
          • 1k Reputation
          C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by
          #4

          But speaking of possums what is that hanging off the mans chin?

          1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • C Clevfan4life

            Well if we have to go by reality, I know I know that's such a downer, than I have s choice between fake ass Phil Roberts who's entire persona is a scam meant for television, or onesie boy who I see laying all kinds on Roberts type ngrs on tv.....then probably goes back to his tech job designing shit. Hmmm that's a tough one

            The Cysko Kid T Conversation Starter Reacting Well Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Week One Done One Month Later One Year In
            • 15k Posts
            • 2k Reputation
            T The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by
            #5

            @clevfan4life said:

            Well if we have to go by reality, I know I know that's such a downer, than I have s choice between fake ass Phil Roberts who's entire persona is a scam meant for television, or onesie boy who I see laying all kinds on Roberts type ngrs on tv.....then probably goes back to his tech job designing shit. Hmmm that's a tough one

            You keep saying this like you believe it. Most tech guys aren't hanging around in pajamas drinking hot cocoa. OK? They have actual jobs.

            Early man walked away as modern man took control. Their minds weren't all the same and to conquer was their goal. So He built his great empires and he slaughtered his own kind, and he died a confused man and killed himself in his own mind...
            C 1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • C Clevfan4life

              Well if we have to go by reality, I know I know that's such a downer, than I have s choice between fake ass Phil Roberts who's entire persona is a scam meant for television, or onesie boy who I see laying all kinds on Roberts type ngrs on tv.....then probably goes back to his tech job designing shit. Hmmm that's a tough one

              OldBrownsFan OldBrownsFanO
              • 11k Posts
              • 3k Reputation
              OldBrownsFanO OldBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
              #6

              @clevfan4life said:

              Well if we have to go by reality, I know I know that's such a downer, than I have s choice between fake ass Phil Roberts who's entire persona is a scam meant for television, or onesie boy who I see laying all kinds on Roberts type ngrs on tv.....then probably goes back to his tech job designing shit. Hmmm that's a tough one

              Here is the reality: Pajama boy was the Obama administration's idea of the young American male. If I was a young guy I wouldn't think too highly about the Obama administration's portrayal of ya'll.

              pajamaboy.jpg?w=500

              eda.png

              1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply
              • T The Cysko Kid

                @clevfan4life said:

                Well if we have to go by reality, I know I know that's such a downer, than I have s choice between fake ass Phil Roberts who's entire persona is a scam meant for television, or onesie boy who I see laying all kinds on Roberts type ngrs on tv.....then probably goes back to his tech job designing shit. Hmmm that's a tough one

                You keep saying this like you believe it. Most tech guys aren't hanging around in pajamas drinking hot cocoa. OK? They have actual jobs.

                Clevfan4life C Banned Very Popular
                • 24k Posts
                • 1k Reputation
                C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by
                #7

                @the-cysko-kid said:

                You keep saying this like you believe it. Most tech guys aren't hanging around in pajamas drinking hot cocoa. OK? They have actual jobs.

                You don't know what they do when they go home at night

                1 Reply Last reply
                Quote Reply
                • Clevfan4life C Banned Very Popular
                  • 24k Posts
                  • 1k Reputation
                  C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  And quite frankly fuck obama he's not in office anymore, I don't care

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Quote Reply
                  • OldBrownsFan OldBrownsFanO
                    • 11k Posts
                    • 3k Reputation
                    OldBrownsFanO OldBrownsFan wrote on last edited by OldBrownsFan
                    #9

                    "You don't know what they do when they go home at night"

                    giphy.gif

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Quote Reply
                    • htownbrown htownbrownH Reacting Well Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                      • 2k Posts
                      • 685 Reputation
                      htownbrownH htownbrown wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      Stupid

                      β€œIt is impossible to get a man to understand something if his livelihood depends on him not understanding.”
                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Quote Reply
                      • bbedward bbedwardB Conversation Starter Reacting Well Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                        • 9k Posts
                        • 1k Reputation
                        bbedwardB bbedward wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        What a dumb post

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Quote Reply
                        • Osiris OsirisO Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                          • 2k Posts
                          • 125 Reputation
                          OsirisO Osiris wrote on last edited by
                          #12

                          Each side stereotypes what kind of person the other side is.

                          The left says righties are a bunch of country cow-tipping bumpkins. Righties say the left are a bunch of tutu-wearing fairies. Neither is true. I have a lefty friend who is a black-belt, and friends on both sides who served in the military.

                          "I said, 'I need someone who's going to want to get on the roller coaster with me knowing that it's not always going to be fun,'" -Paul DePodesta
                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Quote Reply
                          • calfoxwc C Dedicated Very Popular Conversation Starter Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Reacting Well Week One Done One Year In One Month Later
                            • 64k Posts
                            • 8k Reputation
                            C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
                            #13

                            actually, all tutu wearing fairies are liberals. Every single one of the gay sombeitches.

                            none on the right. OTH, what country cow tipping bumpkins there are, are all

                            on the right because they are still Real Americans.

                            C LogicIsForSquaresL 2 Replies Last reply
                            Quote Reply
                            • C calfoxwc

                              actually, all tutu wearing fairies are liberals. Every single one of the gay sombeitches.

                              none on the right. OTH, what country cow tipping bumpkins there are, are all

                              on the right because they are still Real Americans.

                              Clevfan4life C Banned Very Popular
                              • 24k Posts
                              • 1k Reputation
                              C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by
                              #14

                              @calfoxwc said:

                              because they are still Real Americans.

                              "If" that was true it would be a sad indictment of what it means to be a "real american"

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Quote Reply
                              • C calfoxwc

                                actually, all tutu wearing fairies are liberals. Every single one of the gay sombeitches.

                                none on the right. OTH, what country cow tipping bumpkins there are, are all

                                on the right because they are still Real Americans.

                                LogicIsForSquares LogicIsForSquaresL Dedicated Reacting Well Conversation Starter Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                • 10k Posts
                                • 2k Reputation
                                LogicIsForSquaresL LogicIsForSquares wrote on last edited by
                                #15

                                @calfoxwc said:

                                actually, all tutu wearing fairies are liberals. Every single one of the gay sombeitches.

                                none on the right. OTH, what country cow tipping bumpkins there are, are all

                                on the right because they are still Real Americans.

                                log-cabin.jpg

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Quote Reply
                                • The Cysko Kid T Conversation Starter Reacting Well Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Week One Done One Month Later One Year In
                                  • 15k Posts
                                  • 2k Reputation
                                  T The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by
                                  #16

                                  I actually follow log cabin Republicans on Facebook. Sometimes it's cool to get a different perspective.

                                  Early man walked away as modern man took control. Their minds weren't all the same and to conquer was their goal. So He built his great empires and he slaughtered his own kind, and he died a confused man and killed himself in his own mind...
                                  C 1 Reply Last reply
                                  Quote Reply
                                  • T The Cysko Kid

                                    I actually follow log cabin Republicans on Facebook. Sometimes it's cool to get a different perspective.

                                    Clevfan4life C Banned Very Popular
                                    • 24k Posts
                                    • 1k Reputation
                                    C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by
                                    #17

                                    @the-cysko-kid said:

                                    I actually follow log cabin Republicans on Facebook. Sometimes it's cool to get a different perspective.[/quote

                                    Oh u just "follow" them is that it? ?

                                    T 1 Reply Last reply
                                    Quote Reply
                                    • MLD Woody MLD WoodyM Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular First Post Collaborator Posting Machine Reacting Well One Month Later One Year In Week One Done
                                      • 33k Posts
                                      • 3k Reputation
                                      MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
                                      #18

                                      I don't even like hot chocolate. Like a real American male

                                      Ja.brill Peppers - Cleveland Brown OldBrownsFan, on 02 Jun 2017 - 5:09PM said: "No you are not the work of the devil but you are deceived by the devil." Who's got it better than us? Nooooobody!
                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Quote Reply
                                      • MLD Woody MLD WoodyM Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular First Post Collaborator Posting Machine Reacting Well One Month Later One Year In Week One Done
                                        • 33k Posts
                                        • 3k Reputation
                                        MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
                                        #19

                                        The character Phil Robertson's America would suck if you weren't white, make and Christian.

                                        The real Phil Robertson? His America is probably OK

                                        Ja.brill Peppers - Cleveland Brown OldBrownsFan, on 02 Jun 2017 - 5:09PM said: "No you are not the work of the devil but you are deceived by the devil." Who's got it better than us? Nooooobody!
                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Quote Reply
                                        • C Clevfan4life

                                          @the-cysko-kid said:

                                          I actually follow log cabin Republicans on Facebook. Sometimes it's cool to get a different perspective.[/quote

                                          Oh u just "follow" them is that it? ?

                                          The Cysko Kid T Conversation Starter Reacting Well Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Week One Done One Month Later One Year In
                                          • 15k Posts
                                          • 2k Reputation
                                          T The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by
                                          #20

                                          @clevfan4life said:

                                          @the-cysko-kid said:

                                          I actually follow log cabin Republicans on Facebook. Sometimes it's cool to get a different perspective.[/quote

                                          Oh u just "follow" them is that it? ?

                                          I mean no I hate ngr fgts murica

                                          Early man walked away as modern man took control. Their minds weren't all the same and to conquer was their goal. So He built his great empires and he slaughtered his own kind, and he died a confused man and killed himself in his own mind...
                                          C 1 Reply Last reply
                                          Quote Reply

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          Theme
                                          • System
                                          • Light
                                          • Dark
                                          The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                                          The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Forums
                                          • Recent
                                          • Popular
                                          • Users
                                          • Donate