Skip to content

Bitonio signs extension

The Browns Board
33 16 1.4k
  • @canton-dawg said:

    If they land Zeitler the OL would look like this: RT Drango?, RG Zeitler, C Tretter, LG Bitonio, LT Thomas.

    Or Shon Coleman at OT. They could let Drango and Coleman fight it out over there.

    This lineup would free them up from having to use a 1st/2d rounder on the OL.

    @the-gipper said:

    Or Shon Coleman at OT. They could let Drango and Coleman fight it out over there.

    This lineup would free them up from having to use a 1st/2d rounder on the OL.

    And no longer requiring the services of Cam Erving.
  • Six years $51m with $23m guaranteed

    Our left tackle when JT calls it a day?

  • @the-gipper said:

    Or Shon Coleman at OT. They could let Drango and Coleman fight it out over there.

    This lineup would free them up from having to use a 1st/2d rounder on the OL.

    And no longer requiring the services of Cam Erving.

    @canton-dawg said:

    And no longer requiring the services of Cam Erving.

    Yerp

  • Mudfly where art thou! Get excited!

  • Conflicting reports on five or six years

  • Six years $51m with $23m guaranteed

    Our left tackle when JT calls it a day?

    @londonbrown said:

    Our left tackle when JT calls it a day?

    Possible fallback, but doubtful...

    If Coleman develops as I think he will/should, then he will become part of that conversation down the road.

    Joe's 32 and under contract thru 2018. However, so long as he's healthy, if we actually get competitive over the next couple seasons, then look for Joe to extend. Great LTs often play into their 36th year of life.

  • THIS is the best news all day......I like the Zieter signing....a very good sign....BUT, I had signing Bito as one of our top top priorities and was waiting for Shashi to get er done...

    So,,,,GOOD JOB!!,,,,,this is a nice start to season 2.....let's keep it going....

    Bito signs 5 year extension.....nice!!!

  • whoops.....guess you all should merge this....didnt see the other thread

  • No doubt the best part of my day..Congrats Joel B.!! I read a lot of what JT & Joel mean to the town of Cleveland, Fire,Police,Military. Their a Team..My best Joel moment was in 2014. I believe the game was in Atlanta. Joel on a turnover before the first half, ran with JT trailing down the field about 60 yards to save a TD on the other end with Joel making his first Tackle..JT knew we had a winner & a absolute beast laughing at him all the way..Woof Woof!! JB welcome to staying home

  • No doubt the best part of my day..Congrats Joel B.!! I read a lot of what JT & Joel mean to the town of Cleveland, Fire,Police,Military. Their a Team..My best Joel moment was in 2014. I believe the game was in Atlanta. Joel on a turnover before the first half, ran with JT trailing down the field about 60 yards to save a TD on the other end with Joel making his first Tackle..JT knew we had a winner & a absolute beast laughing at him all the way..Woof Woof!! JB welcome to staying home

    @gumby73 said:

    No doubt the best part of my day..Congrats Joel B.!! I read a lot of what JT & Joel mean to the town of Cleveland, Fire,Police,Military. There a Team..My best Joel moment was in 2014. I believe the game was in Atlanta. Joel on a turnover before the first half, ran with JT trailing down the field about 60 yards to save a TD on the other end with Joel making his first Tackle..JT knew we had a winner & a absolute beast laughing at him all the way..Woof Woof!! JB welcome to staying home

    Super post & I remember & love that play as well. Chased him down at an angle & put him on the ground.....now THAT'S a hustling big guy!

    Great move to extend JB.

    Mike

  • I was asked to pass along a note...

    "Hey, Mud... How do you like me now?" - Sashi

  • Also it's six years.

  • I was asked to pass along a note...

    "Hey, Mud... How do you like me now?" - Sashi

    @tour2ma said:

    I was asked to pass along a note...

    "Hey, Mud... How do you like me now?" - Sashi

    Hey tour, i was passed a note for you...

    "Can you kindly stop spamming the forum with your draft threads, the clutter is getting ugly... Regards"

    ?

  • @tour2ma said:

    I was asked to pass along a note...

    "Hey, Mud... How do you like me now?" - Sashi

    Hey tour, i was passed a note for you...

    "Can you kindly stop spamming the forum with your draft threads, the clutter is getting ugly... Regards"

    ?

    @chimpy07 said:

    Hey tour, i was passed a note for you...

    "Can you kindly stop spamming the forum with your draft threads, the clutter is getting ugly... Regards"

    Really?

    The mock draft is a big annual event around here, and threads are all pinned at the top, so you can simply start reading after that.

    Zombo

  • @chimpy07 said:

    Hey tour, i was passed a note for you...

    "Can you kindly stop spamming the forum with your draft threads, the clutter is getting ugly... Regards"

    Really?

    The mock draft is a big annual event around here, and threads are all pinned at the top, so you can simply start reading after that.

    Zombo

    Zombo said:

    Really?

    The mock draft is a big annual event around here, and threads are all pinned at the top, so you can simply start reading after that.

    Zombo

    Right, so we need like 4/5 threads that could all be kept in 1 in reality.

  • Zombo said:

    Really?

    The mock draft is a big annual event around here, and threads are all pinned at the top, so you can simply start reading after that.

    Zombo

    Right, so we need like 4/5 threads that could all be kept in 1 in reality.

    @chimpy07 said:

    Right, so we need like 4/5 threads that could all be kept in 1 in reality.

    No, we need one less bitch.

    Zombo

  • PMSL

  • Damn... and here I was thinking a separate thread for every half round...

  • @chimpy07 said:

    Right, so we need like 4/5 threads that could all be kept in 1 in reality.

    No, we need one less bitch.

    Zombo

    Zombo said:

    No, we need one less bitch.

    Zombo

    LOL,Chimpy07 just went a bit Chippy in 17

  • I was asked to pass along a note...

    "Hey, Mud... How do you like me now?" - Sashi

    @tour2ma said:

    I was asked to pass along a note...

    "Hey, Mud... How do you like me now?" - Sashi

    Not much...

    But thanks for accomplishing one of the things I hoped you would.....

    Now, Id like to pass back a "list"....a very long list....with a coupla check marks.....