I was just in the hospital for 6 days! Lost week for me.
-
.....well I haven't been feeling good for awhile now but ended up in NSH with a temperature for six days. It just spiked up in the last day or two but jumped to 104.4 and I had to go, never even had my tablet but I slept pretty much for the first few days.
Guess what Northside Hospital still sucks, way short staffed, the food is really bad and to top it off the day I was being discharged they had a power outage and the elevators were out most of the time. Said I could go home at 10 am got home at 8 PM!!
I was just going to do my taxes before getting sick and have to regroup on that and more now. What a lost week that has been.

-
6 days in a hospital probably equals a year's wages.
-
6 days in a hospital probably equals a year's wages.
Room and board alone was over $84,000 but I also was on a monitored floor hooked up 24/7....well until day 4 when I unhooked all the wires and contacts, that went over big.6 days in a hospital probably equals a year's wages.
RNs make big money watching...or should I say listening to that stuff. I think it's one big racket. (I'm sure my nurse wife would agree 102%. )
-
6 days in a hospital probably equals a year's wages.
6 days in a hospital probably equals a year's wages.
Hmmmm week + food + anything else you can think of on the highest price hotel on Waikiki Beach, Oahu = ?
But the scenery = priceless.

-
So what caused your illness?
-
6 days in a hospital probably equals a year's wages.
6 days in a hospital probably equals a year's wages.
Not here it doesn't.
-
.....well I haven't been feeling good for awhile now but ended up in NSH with a temperature for six days. It just spiked up in the last day or two but jumped to 104.4 and I had to go, never even had my tablet but I slept pretty much for the first few days.
Guess what Northside Hospital still sucks, way short staffed, the food is really bad and to top it off the day I was being discharged they had a power outage and the elevators were out most of the time. Said I could go home at 10 am got home at 8 PM!!
I was just going to do my taxes before getting sick and have to regroup on that and more now. What a lost week that has been.

Can't blame this one on bk..yet. Lol get well brother!.....well I haven't been feeling good for awhile now but ended up in NSH with a temperature for six days. It just spiked up in the last day or two but jumped to 104.4 and I had to go, never even had my tablet but I slept pretty much for the first few days.
Guess what Northside Hospital still sucks, way short staffed, the food is really bad and to top it off the day I was being discharged they had a power outage and the elevators were out most of the time. Said I could go home at 10 am got home at 8 PM!!
I was just going to do my taxes before getting sick and have to regroup on that and more now. What a lost week that has been.

-
104 is serious business. Meningitis? Malaria? You surely didn't have Cleve-er Fever (commonly known as Cranial Crotch Rot Fungus), the latter is too rare.
-
6 days in a hospital probably equals a year's wages.
Not here it doesn't.
-
So what caused your illness?
So what caused your illness?
Well got home Wednesday and it's Friday 8 am and no temps! WHEW! 98.6.
When I got in the ER they started with the 10,000 questions and then started an antibiotic IV follow by more UA, blood and other tests. I slept a lot the first few days. Turns out I had an UTI and severe kidney infection, will be on an oral med at home for 5 days.
I had a real bad bought of the same in 2015 and got deathly ill and in the hospital for 4 months, yeah and lost too much weight, 63 pounds I was skin and bones 159 pounds less than I was in high school.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
