Browns trade for BROCK OSWEILER
-
Can't speak to that, took a break for a while. I understand where he's coming from, but I don't want the past to prevent fans from the enjoyment of what could be building here. Reserved skepticism, if you will.Choco, meet baconhound...
Sounds like I'm holding a torch for this FO...Maybe I am. Only competent, unified guys I've ever seen in this FO.
-
Can't speak to that, took a break for a while. I understand where he's coming from, but I don't want the past to prevent fans from the enjoyment of what could be building here. Reserved skepticism, if you will.Choco, meet baconhound...
Sounds like I'm holding a torch for this FO...Maybe I am. Only competent, unified guys I've ever seen in this FO.
-
If you get tired, I'll be happy to spell you for a while.
Can't speak to that, took a break for a while. I understand where he's coming from, but I don't want the past to prevent fans from the enjoyment of what could be building here. Reserved skepticism, if you will.
Sounds like I'm holding a torch for this FO...Maybe I am. Only competent, unified guys I've ever seen in this FO.
I can be a negative bastard and I want to be on board but it's been so long since we've had a glimmer. Sheesh I had more life during the Holcomb/Anderson era than I do now. I hope I'm 100% wrong because that means the team is successful and that's what we all want.
-
Can't speak to that, took a break for a while. I understand where he's coming from, but I don't want the past to prevent fans from the enjoyment of what could be building here. Reserved skepticism, if you will.Choco, meet baconhound...
Sounds like I'm holding a torch for this FO...Maybe I am. Only competent, unified guys I've ever seen in this FO.
Can't speak to that, took a break for a while. I understand where he's coming from, but I don't want the past to prevent fans from the enjoyment of what could be building here. Reserved skepticism, if you will.
Sounds like I'm holding a torch for this FO...Maybe I am. Only competent, unified guys I've ever seen in this FO.
Amen!
Mike
-
-
-
Can't speak to that, took a break for a while. I understand where he's coming from, but I don't want the past to prevent fans from the enjoyment of what could be building here. Reserved skepticism, if you will.Choco, meet baconhound...
Sounds like I'm holding a torch for this FO...Maybe I am. Only competent, unified guys I've ever seen in this FO.
Sounds like I'm holding a torch for this FO...Maybe I am. Only competent, unified guys I've ever seen in this FO.
only cuz sashi is sexy in your eyes. if he were rob ryan lookin mfer you'd be crying for his head. let's give it 8 weeks into the season. i got a six pack saying you'll be exposed as a dumbass cuz you'll be screaming to fire everyone when they've only won 2 games. tick fucking tock.
flaming homosexual.
-
So back to the original question on Brockles, what are we going to do with him if we can't trade him? That seems to be the case so far so now what?
-
So back to the original question on Brockles, what are we going to do with him if we can't trade him? That seems to be the case so far so now what?
So back to the original question on Brockles, what are we going to do with him if we can't trade him? That seems to be the case so far so now what?
Cut him. I hate to say it but teams with a QB competition are rarely successful. I'm not a 100% sold on Kessler but I'm 95% sure it has to suck being an NFL QB knowing the stadium will turn on you from start to start. If Osweiler is on the roster and we start 1-4 and Kessler is struggling it will be Osweiler, then Kessler, then Osweiler.
-
So back to the original question on Brockles, what are we going to do with him if we can't trade him? That seems to be the case so far so now what?
So back to the original question on Brockles, what are we going to do with him if we can't trade him? That seems to be the case so far so now what?
News is News..NFL.com-Brockles spent Saturday in a charity Flag Football Tourney at Arizona Cardinals Facility.A benefit to former QB Kurt Warner-1st things 1st Foundation...Well 1st thing-C.Palmer is 37..2nd-- they have no back-up QB plan..3rd-Oss played at Zona State..4th--Both QB's would be 6'5"
...Let's Make a Deal?..Zona has 34M in cap space. Paying back-up Drew fudging Stanton who's age 32 about 3.2M. We pay 11M they pay 5M..or match Drews 3.2M and get this done with the 2nd rounder in pocket.. -
So back to the original question on Brockles, what are we going to do with him if we can't trade him? That seems to be the case so far so now what?
News is News..NFL.com-Brockles spent Saturday in a charity Flag Football Tourney at Arizona Cardinals Facility.A benefit to former QB Kurt Warner-1st things 1st Foundation...Well 1st thing-C.Palmer is 37..2nd-- they have no back-up QB plan..3rd-Oss played at Zona State..4th--Both QB's would be 6'5"
...Let's Make a Deal?..Zona has 34M in cap space. Paying back-up Drew fudging Stanton who's age 32 about 3.2M. We pay 11M they pay 5M..or match Drews 3.2M and get this done with the 2nd rounder in pocket..News is News..NFL.com-Brockles spent Saturday in a charity Flag Football Tourney at Arizona Cardinals Facility.A benefit to former QB Kurt Warner-1st things 1st Foundation...Well 1st thing-C.Palmer is 37..2nd-- they have no back-up QB plan..3rd-Oss played at Zona State..4th--Both QB's would be 6'5"
...Let's Make a Deal? More likely that was arranged many months in advance, possibly before the fall from grace. Sometimes tea leaves are just tea leaves.
-
So is it safe to say you've stopped walking from station to station and have jumped on the train? See the glass half full?
Jesus, war... you part elephant or something? I'd forgotten about that stroll.
Still walking down the tracks... still ahead of the train. Been a long time since I've even heard a whistle.
The glass? It was half-full... but I got thirsty.
-
Sounds like I'm holding a torch for this FO...Maybe I am. Only competent, unified guys I've ever seen in this FO.
only cuz sashi is sexy in your eyes. if he were rob ryan lookin mfer you'd be crying for his head. let's give it 8 weeks into the season. i got a six pack saying you'll be exposed as a dumbass cuz you'll be screaming to fire everyone when they've only won 2 games. tick fucking tock.
flaming homosexual.
Seems like every time I respond to you, your anxiety is in danger of breaking your fingers on the keyboard.only cuz sashi is sexy in your eyes. if he were rob ryan lookin mfer you'd be crying for his head. let's give it 8 weeks into the season. i got a six pack saying you'll be exposed as a dumbass cuz you'll be screaming to fire everyone when they've only won 2 games. tick fucking tock.
flaming homosexual.
Imma just leave ya be mik.
-
-
Seems like every time I respond to you, your anxiety is in danger of breaking your fingers on the keyboard.only cuz sashi is sexy in your eyes. if he were rob ryan lookin mfer you'd be crying for his head. let's give it 8 weeks into the season. i got a six pack saying you'll be exposed as a dumbass cuz you'll be screaming to fire everyone when they've only won 2 games. tick fucking tock.
flaming homosexual.
Imma just leave ya be mik.
Seems like every time I respond to you, your anxiety is in danger of breaking your fingers on the keyboard.
Imma just leave ya be mik.
Lol. Just checkin to see if ur still breathing.
God i miss ghoolie...
Actually LOVE the moves this FO has made in FA so far. Just weary as this franchise has broken my heart before. It'd be great if the browns were world beaters this year think it's not gonna happen so fast.
-
Seems like every time I respond to you, your anxiety is in danger of breaking your fingers on the keyboard.
Imma just leave ya be mik.
Lol. Just checkin to see if ur still breathing.
God i miss ghoolie...
Actually LOVE the moves this FO has made in FA so far. Just weary as this franchise has broken my heart before. It'd be great if the browns were world beaters this year think it's not gonna happen so fast.
Lol. Just checkin to see if ur still breathing.
God i miss ghoolie...
Actually LOVE the moves this FO has made in FA so far. Just weary as this franchise has broken my heart before. It'd be great if the browns were world beaters this year think it's not gonna happen so fast.
Uh oh, I'm beginning the hear a little off season August optimism creeping in here.

-
A couple of years? NEXT YEAR.
(one of the years, I'm nailing it.....)
-
@boo-fagley said:
On Mad Dog sports radio they had some NFL guys on who believe that Browns can be a playoff team in a couple of years.
Have the BROWNS hit 22 draft picks yet?

.....really think about it with 22 picks they could theoretically pick a whole new offense 11 plus a defensive 11. But seriously they do have some QB options in this relatively weak QB class.
BROWNS potential playoff team? Hmmmmm why do I think that every April.


-
The Browns are not making the playoffs this year. Maybe next year we backdoor our way in but that will be the earliest.
-
So is it safe to say you've stopped walking from station to station and have jumped on the train? See the glass half full?
Jesus, war... you part elephant or something? I'd forgotten about that stroll.
Still walking down the tracks... still ahead of the train. Been a long time since I've even heard a whistle.
The glass? It was half-full... but I got thirsty.
Jesus, war... you part elephant or something? I'd forgotten about that stroll.
Still walking down the tracks... still ahead of the train. Been a long time since I've even heard a whistle.
The glass? It was half-full... but I got thirsty.
Lol I remember good analogies. Unfortunately, I don't understand either of your new ones.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login