Skip to content

Browns trade for BROCK OSWEILER

The Browns Board
264 57 11.3k
  • @tour2ma said:

    If you get tired, I'll be happy to spell you for a while.

    So is it safe to say you've stopped walking from station to station and have jumped on the train? See the glass half full?

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by

    @wargograw said:

    So is it safe to say you've stopped walking from station to station and have jumped on the train? See the glass half full?

    Jesus, war... you part elephant or something? I'd forgotten about that stroll.

    Still walking down the tracks... still ahead of the train. Been a long time since I've even heard a whistle.

    The glass? It was half-full... but I got thirsty.

  • @choco said:

    Sounds like I'm holding a torch for this FO...Maybe I am. Only competent, unified guys I've ever seen in this FO.

    only cuz sashi is sexy in your eyes. if he were rob ryan lookin mfer you'd be crying for his head. let's give it 8 weeks into the season. i got a six pack saying you'll be exposed as a dumbass cuz you'll be screaming to fire everyone when they've only won 2 games. tick fucking tock.

    flaming homosexual.

    chocoC choco wrote on last edited by choco

    @miktoxic said:

    only cuz sashi is sexy in your eyes. if he were rob ryan lookin mfer you'd be crying for his head. let's give it 8 weeks into the season. i got a six pack saying you'll be exposed as a dumbass cuz you'll be screaming to fire everyone when they've only won 2 games. tick fucking tock.

    flaming homosexual.

    Seems like every time I respond to you, your anxiety is in danger of breaking your fingers​ on the keyboard.

    Imma just leave ya be mik.

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by

    Really...

  • @miktoxic said:

    only cuz sashi is sexy in your eyes. if he were rob ryan lookin mfer you'd be crying for his head. let's give it 8 weeks into the season. i got a six pack saying you'll be exposed as a dumbass cuz you'll be screaming to fire everyone when they've only won 2 games. tick fucking tock.

    flaming homosexual.

    Seems like every time I respond to you, your anxiety is in danger of breaking your fingers​ on the keyboard.

    Imma just leave ya be mik.

    miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by

    @choco said:

    Seems like every time I respond to you, your anxiety is in danger of breaking your fingers​ on the keyboard.

    Imma just leave ya be mik.

    Lol. Just checkin to see if ur still breathing.

    God i miss ghoolie...

    Actually LOVE the moves this FO has made in FA so far. Just weary as this franchise has broken my heart before. It'd be great if the browns were world beaters this year think it's not gonna happen so fast.

  • @choco said:

    Seems like every time I respond to you, your anxiety is in danger of breaking your fingers​ on the keyboard.

    Imma just leave ya be mik.

    Lol. Just checkin to see if ur still breathing.

    God i miss ghoolie...

    Actually LOVE the moves this FO has made in FA so far. Just weary as this franchise has broken my heart before. It'd be great if the browns were world beaters this year think it's not gonna happen so fast.

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by

    @miktoxic said:

    Lol. Just checkin to see if ur still breathing.

    God i miss ghoolie...

    Actually LOVE the moves this FO has made in FA so far. Just weary as this franchise has broken my heart before. It'd be great if the browns were world beaters this year think it's not gonna happen so fast.

    Uh oh, I'm beginning the hear a little off season August optimism creeping in here. 😁

  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by

    A couple of years? NEXT YEAR.

    (one of the years, I'm nailing it.....)

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by

    @boo-fagley said:

    On Mad Dog sports radio they had some NFL guys on who believe that Browns can be a playoff team in a couple of years.

    Have the BROWNS hit 22 draft picks yet? 😕

    .....really think about it with 22 picks they could theoretically pick a whole new offense 11 plus a defensive 11. But seriously they do have some QB options in this relatively weak QB class.

    BROWNS potential playoff team? Hmmmmm why do I think that every April. 🙂🙁

  • W wargograw wrote on last edited by

    The Browns are not making the playoffs this year. Maybe next year we backdoor our way in but that will be the earliest.

  • @wargograw said:

    So is it safe to say you've stopped walking from station to station and have jumped on the train? See the glass half full?

    Jesus, war... you part elephant or something? I'd forgotten about that stroll.

    Still walking down the tracks... still ahead of the train. Been a long time since I've even heard a whistle.

    The glass? It was half-full... but I got thirsty.

    W wargograw wrote on last edited by

    @tour2ma said:

    Jesus, war... you part elephant or something? I'd forgotten about that stroll.

    Still walking down the tracks... still ahead of the train. Been a long time since I've even heard a whistle.

    The glass? It was half-full... but I got thirsty.

    Lol I remember good analogies. Unfortunately, I don't understand either of your new ones.

  • C CaineDeSoulis wrote on last edited by

    Well if cody is our starter and has improved confidence and better line play and if our defense takes the step foward i think it will under williams we could make the playoffs. Horton was soooooo bad last year it was difficult to judge our defensive players

  • MudflyM Mudfly wrote on last edited by

    amazing how bad a DC can make a team....and how a DC can turn good players into crap......we hear about it year after year here.....

  • amazing how bad a DC can make a team....and how a DC can turn good players into crap......we hear about it year after year here.....

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by

    @mudfly said:

    amazing how bad a DC can make a team....and how a DC can turn good players into crap......we hear about it year after year here.....

    Ray Horton was the Walking Dead in Cleveland...... I'm personally glad he's the fuck out.

  • @mudfly said:

    amazing how bad a DC can make a team....and how a DC can turn good players into crap......we hear about it year after year here.....

    Ray Horton was the Walking Dead in Cleveland...... I'm personally glad he's the fuck out.

    MudflyM Mudfly wrote on last edited by Mudfly

    @nickers said:

    Ray Horton was the Walking Dead in Cleveland...... I'm personally glad he's the fuck out.

    Twice......which just makes it 2x as bad....eh?

    Ha!

    This is why my head constantly shakes.....history repeating......and fans nodding along.....calling it progress....

  • @choco said:

    Seems like every time I respond to you, your anxiety is in danger of breaking your fingers​ on the keyboard.

    Imma just leave ya be mik.

    Lol. Just checkin to see if ur still breathing.

    God i miss ghoolie...

    Actually LOVE the moves this FO has made in FA so far. Just weary as this franchise has broken my heart before. It'd be great if the browns were world beaters this year think it's not gonna happen so fast.

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by

    @miktoxic said:

    Actually LOVE the moves this FO has made in FA so far. Just weary as this franchise has broken my heart before. It'd be great if the browns were world beaters this year think it's not gonna happen so fast.

    Could've fooled me... in fact, you did.

    @wargograw said:

    The Browns are not making the playoffs this year. Maybe next year we backdoor our way in but that will be the earliest.

    That's a reasonable take...

    @wargograw said:

    Lol I remember good analogies. Unfortunately, I don't understand either of your new ones.

    Then my work here is done... if not finished...

  • Well if cody is our starter and has improved confidence and better line play and if our defense takes the step foward i think it will under williams we could make the playoffs. Horton was soooooo bad last year it was difficult to judge our defensive players

    W wargograw wrote on last edited by

    @cainedesoulis said:

    Well if cody is our starter and has improved confidence and better line play and if our defense takes the step foward i think it will under williams we could make the playoffs. Horton was soooooo bad last year it was difficult to judge our defensive players

    Why do this to yourself? You were the first one to call for Hue's head and now you're saying we can make the playoffs this year. Okie dokie...

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @boo-fagley said:

    On Mad Dog sports radio they had some NFL guys on who believe that Browns can be a playoff team in a couple of years.

    Yes...I have said that. If last year's draft class improves...and this year's class hit well (better than in the 17 previous years)...and with our few key FA pickups....it can happen. Maybe challenge for a spot as early as 2018. QB is...of course, the key.

    Plus...sorry...the other teams in the AFCN are a lot weaker than they have been for the last decade...imo.

  • The Browns are not making the playoffs this year. Maybe next year we backdoor our way in but that will be the earliest.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @wargograw said:

    The Browns are not making the playoffs this year. Maybe next year we backdoor our way in but that will be the earliest.

    They won't make the playoffs though playing in these ugly ass uniforms. That is another thing that needs to change.

  • @boo-fagley said:

    On Mad Dog sports radio they had some NFL guys on who believe that Browns can be a playoff team in a couple of years.

    Yes...I have said that. If last year's draft class improves...and this year's class hit well (better than in the 17 previous years)...and with our few key FA pickups....it can happen. Maybe challenge for a spot as early as 2018. QB is...of course, the key.

    Plus...sorry...the other teams in the AFCN are a lot weaker than they have been for the last decade...imo.

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by

    @the-gipper said:

    Yes...I have said that. If last year's draft class improves...and this year's class hit well (better than in the 17 previous years)...and with our few key FA pickups....it can happen. Maybe challenge for a spot as early as 2018. QB is...of course, the key.

    Plus...sorry...the other teams in the AFCN are a lot weaker than they have been for the last decade...imo.

    Semi bold prediction Gip. the Browns will not be in the AFCN basement this year. That spot is reserved for the Bengals. The defense is getting old, the line is decimated with the loss of Withworth and Zeitler, (with no backuup plan) running game is going south, and if AJ Green gets hurt they could be as bad as the Brow were last year.

    Don't be surprised to see them take an OT with their first pick.

  • @cainedesoulis said:

    Well if cody is our starter and has improved confidence and better line play and if our defense takes the step foward i think it will under williams we could make the playoffs. Horton was soooooo bad last year it was difficult to judge our defensive players

    Why do this to yourself? You were the first one to call for Hue's head and now you're saying we can make the playoffs this year. Okie dokie...

    C CaineDeSoulis wrote on last edited by CaineDeSoulis

    @wargograw said:

    Why do this to yourself? You were the first one to call for Hue's head and now you're saying we can make the playoffs this year. Okie dokie...

    No... I was the first one to call for Ray Hortons Head... approximately the day or day after he was brought on by Hue.

    and now we have an almost co-coaching situation with Gregg Williams and Hue Jackson. Besides most if not all the changes I wanted to have made with the exception of hiring an actual O Coordinator Happened at the conclusion of the season.

    If Hue said "if Horton is fired than so am i because were a team" he too would have gotten the axe. This past year hopefully was a completely humbling experience for Hue and I'm sure he realized that he only barely kept his job this year and needs too Improve. More than 50% of the Coaching staff from last year have been released as well.

  • W wargograw wrote on last edited by

    Am I thinking of someone else? Because there was definitely some idiot in mid-October saying Hue should be fired. Pretty sure it was you.