Comment Thread for 2017 Browns Board Mock...
-
OK folks, I went thru this thread and have made all the pick swaps that were mentioned.
- CAR getting NE's 2nd,
- NE getting CAR's 3rd,
- NE getting NO's 4th, which in turn is forfeited, thus restoring NE's 4th from SEA.
If there's anything else, please list it.
If a couple of you have time to peruse Rounds 3 and 4 for accuracy, I'd appreciate that as well.
-
Have now made 2017 changes due the Brockweiler trade...
Cleveland also will receive the Texans' 2018 second-round pick and a 2017 sixth-round pick (No. 188 overall).
Houston will get a 2017 fourth-round pick (No. 142)...
-
People forget...they also got Osweiler.
So...we get Osweiler, a 2d rounder next year, a 6th this year..and all we give up is a 4th rounder this year. Plus they give up the money to pay him....which don't nothing to me....and is really not that big of a hit on the salary cap. Someone here earlier was saying how the Browns needed to spend a lot more to avoid fines over not spending money.
-
-
Standstill on the draft ........
-
Messaged PG, hope he saw it before logging out.. He's back on the clock
-
Messaged Darren since I'm ready with the Skins pick
-
Messaged Darren since I'm ready with the Skins pick
Messaged Darren since I'm ready with the Skins pick
If you need to do something, you can PM me your pick...
-
With the Colts pick we took Perine the Machine! The Trent Richardson didn't work out, they have a couple runningbacks in their stable but none like Perine. Dude is a hulk and will compliment Andrew Luck tremendously. The line was beefed up with the selection of Forrest Lamp, a great run blocker, then they grab a weapon like Perine.
Then with the Vikings, whom I admit I know very little about. They are all over the place... I seriously thought about just starting all the way over- cutting Twatwater and Bradford and just starting all over... but with their first pick being a mid second rounder I decided to grab some talent where I see it. Two young corners and a couple nice players in the front seven, let's put a little talent on the backend.
-
With the Colts pick we took Perine the Machine! The Trent Richardson didn't work out, they have a couple runningbacks in their stable but none like Perine. Dude is a hulk and will compliment Andrew Luck tremendously. The line was beefed up with the selection of Forrest Lamp, a great run blocker, then they grab a weapon like Perine.
Then with the Vikings, whom I admit I know very little about. They are all over the place... I seriously thought about just starting all the way over- cutting Twatwater and Bradford and just starting all over... but with their first pick being a mid second rounder I decided to grab some talent where I see it. Two young corners and a couple nice players in the front seven, let's put a little talent on the backend.
Then with the Vikings, whom I admit I know very little about.
I love Williams... almost passed over Baker "knowing" Williams would be available at 2.20... good thing I did not.
As for fit? MN already has a former 1st-round pick and two-time pro-bowler, Harrison Smith, to play FS thru 2021. Really good player, but has had some injury issues. But I'm sure Zimmer can probably figure out a use for them at the same time...
-
With the Colts pick we took Perine the Machine! The Trent Richardson didn't work out, they have a couple runningbacks in their stable but none like Perine. Dude is a hulk and will compliment Andrew Luck tremendously. The line was beefed up with the selection of Forrest Lamp, a great run blocker, then they grab a weapon like Perine.
Then with the Vikings, whom I admit I know very little about. They are all over the place... I seriously thought about just starting all the way over- cutting Twatwater and Bradford and just starting all over... but with their first pick being a mid second rounder I decided to grab some talent where I see it. Two young corners and a couple nice players in the front seven, let's put a little talent on the backend.
Ya I'm sure he's the greatest ever.With the Colts pick we took Perine the Machine! The Trent Richardson didn't work out, they have a couple runningbacks in their stable but none like Perine. Dude is a hulk and will compliment Andrew Luck tremendously. The line was beefed up with the selection of Forrest Lamp, a great run blocker, then they grab a weapon like Perine.
with the Vikings, whom I admit I know very little about. They are all over the place... I seriously thought about just starting all the way over- cutting Twatwater and Bradford and just starting all over... but with their first pick being a mid second rounder I decided to grab some talent where I see it. Two young corners and a couple nice players in the front seven, let's put a little talent on the backend. -
Colts need RT help in addition to Lamp.. Luck has been getting killed the last 2 years. Yes the Colts needed to be younger at the RB spot, but Gore had over 1000 last year and he's not slowing down. What do the Colts really need after RT? LB help.. both ILB and OLB have been below replacement-level.
Let me put that another way.. The Colts are so desperate they signed someone named Barkevious Mingo.
-
-Good pickup on Carl Lawson Mud. I was going to take him early in the 3rd if he was still on the board. I think he is closer to a late first rounder than a mid-second.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
