Comment Thread for 2017 Browns Board Mock...
-
When do we kick off? Not that I'll be on the clock for a few days most likely.
-
10.00 am today
The players are currently on the Brown carpet with their moms
-
I can't believe I'm thinking this, given where we were a few days ago, but assuming we get Garrett and a solid secondary upgrade (Jackson @33, Baker @52?) then this team is set up pretty nicely to really compete this year, and a rookie QB might not be the best way to go...
-
When do you expect I'll be OTC with the Jets?
-
I can't believe I'm thinking this, given where we were a few days ago, but assuming we get Garrett and a solid secondary upgrade (Jackson @33, Baker @52?) then this team is set up pretty nicely to really compete this year, and a rookie QB might not be the best way to go...
I can't believe I'm thinking this, given where we were a few days ago, but assuming we get Garrett and a solid secondary upgrade (Jackson @33, Baker @52?) then this team is set up pretty nicely to really compete this year, and a rookie QB might not be the best way to go...
Hey! That's tampering!

When do you expect I'll be OTC with the Jets?
Before your bedtime tonite...
-
I'll be in the pub all night I'm taking the card up drunk...
-
EVERONE IS READY .........................

-
Tour taking Ramcyzk just to piss Ghoolie off
-
Did AG not leave Chicago's pick too ?
-
No QB taken by SF or Chicago...
-
Colour me shocked !
-
I don't think the Jags are going to dump Bortles.....they will give him one last shot...so I gave him some help he needs with the RB from nearby FSU...Cook.
-
I don't think the Jags are going to dump Bortles.....they will give him one last shot...so I gave him some help he needs with the RB from nearby FSU...Cook.
I don't think the Jags are going to dump Bortles.....they will give him one last shot...so I gave him some help he needs with the RB from nearby FSU...Cook.
I think it's an interesting, defendable, outside the box pick...
-
The Jets have given up drafting QBs to develop in later rounds. Hackenburg will never make it in the NFL so they take the high character guy that impressed so many at the combine both on the field and in interviews.
-
Hooker was in play here but with his injuries the second Clemson player in a row comes off the board to play in LA
-
This thing already went off the rails!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login