Comment Thread for 2017 Browns Board Mock...
-
So when is the deadline on ConnerLangford? Noon EDT?
He had posted last night. He may have a job that disallow's him to be on his personal computer during the day.
He had posted last night. He may have a job that disallow's him to be on his personal computer during the day.
If so then he should be leaving multiple choices with Tour in rank order.
-
He had posted last night. He may have a job that disallow's him to be on his personal computer during the day.
If so then he should be leaving multiple choices with Tour in rank order.
If so then he should be leaving multiple choices with Tour in rank order.
Will start pushing this practice harder next round. Certainly when within 2 picks of being OTC it should be doable.
-
If so then he should be leaving multiple choices with Tour in rank order.
Will start pushing this practice harder next round. Certainly when within 2 picks of being OTC it should be doable.
-
Once Conner picks to complete Rnd 3, I'm up. I have errands to do so Ag has my pick in case I'm out.
Then it's Ag and Gip... who live here...
So I expect us to get to our Brits before well before they turn in...
London, Chris, you two are back to back, please be ready... Please don't turn in with out sending a pecking order of picks to someone... me... Ag... Gip... whomever.
Here is the order for the first 19 picks in Round 3...
Round 3:
Pick (overall)
1 (65). Tour --------------Cleveland Browns ------------
2 (66). Ag-----------------San Francisco 49ers --------
3 (67). Ag ---------------- Chicago Bears ----------------4 (68). Gipper----------- Jacksonville Jaguars --------
5 (69). Gipper ----------- Los Angeles Rams ----------
6 (70). LondonB -------- New York Jets -----------------
7 (71). LondonB -------- Los Angeles Chargers ------
8 (72). gftChris ---------- New England Pats (CAR) -
9 (73). ConnorL --------- Cincinnati Bengals -----------
10 (74). One Post ------- Philadelphia Eagles ---------
11 (75). NMopar --------- Buffalo Bills --------------------
12 (76). NMopar --------- New Orleans Saints ---------
13 (77). One Post ------- Arizona Cards -----------------
14 (78). Unsympathetic- Baltimore Ravens ------------
15 (79). PoeticG---------- Minnesota Vikings ------------
16 (80). PoeticG --------- Indianapolis Colts ------------
17 (81). Unsympathetic- Washington Redskins -------
18 (82). Mudfly ------------ Denver Broncos ---------------
19 (83). darren15 -------- Tennessee Titans ------------- -
Some of these picks may not match with the team needs..
NYG aren't happy with their OL just because they were able to sign Future Hall Of Famer DJ Fluker.. they need at least 1 LB ideally 2, an OT [Fluker is at best a maybe.. if he's the answer what was the question] and a TE. Rhett Ellison isn't an answer to anything other than "Who is the 45th best player on any team" .. and someone named Johnathan Hankins needs to be resigned or replaced..
Jacksonville needs an OT, yes, and an RB seems nice.. but they really need top DE help because Dante Fowler is a bust.
Carolina needs upgrades at both OT spots and CB after someone named Josh Norman left town.. Hint: TreDavious White is available, and Atlanta needs DT help not DB so he'll be available at your spot..
New Orleans.. has arguably the absolute worst starting LB's in the league.. Two fossils named James Laurinaitis and Paul Kruger logged substantial time for them this past season.
Philadelphia.. Starts 2 CB's who wouldn't make the Browns roster, signed Alshon Jeffrey in free agency, and first round goes WR?
Indy.. Frank Gore went for 1k last season, none of their LB would take undrafted Cam Johnson's place on the Browns' roster.. and round 2 is a RB? Put it this way.. they just signed someone named Barkevious Mingo..
Tampa Bay.. They have 2 good-to-great LB's in Kwon Alexander and Lavonte David and zero safeties with NFL-caliber coverage skills.. and the first round is ILB?
Denver.. Okung signed with Chargers, so even after signing Menelik Watson, they need 2 starting OT's.. Yes, TE/WR may be usefully interesting, but they have significant holes especially with Ware retired.
Detroit.. They have Ziggy Ansah and Kenny Hyder, so I'd think their barely-NFL-caliber DT's would be the need rather than Carl Lawson in the 2. And none of their starting LB corps would make the 2017 Browns roster [Levy was released].
Oakland.. Another team needing 3 new LB's and 2 new DT's yet received none so far..
Seattle.. They've needed OL help seemingly forever, yet no OL help has arrived yet. Wait, I forgot about Luke Joeckel.. just like every team he's played for.
I didn't become the GM of a top tier team because I pick solely on need.Seattle.. They've needed OL help seemingly forever, yet no OL help has arrived yet. Wait, I forgot about Luke Joeckel.. just like every team he's played for.
I became GM because I picked the Chiefs and got stuck with the Seahawks as well.
-
-
we going to have Tour make the pick......if so make sure they don't take the Browns pick

-
-
My neighbor knows more than unsympathetic and my neighbor's a postman .....

Hey easy now
..I've been carrying mail for 25 years..Does he always ring twice?
Hell no. on the 1st knock in some of these hoods. you could get shot as a burglar 🥷
Takes one to know one, asshole.
Can we go back to commenting on picks now, or are you incapable of communicating without personal insults?
I'll apologize but as Billy Joel would say. We didn't start the fire. 1.You were asked to delete a comment in picks,than refused 2. Most don't do well, with people that have to pat them self on their own ass,besides their own back..In your own opinion Concurring both Balt. needed picks than reticulation of others picks..Good Luck..am moving on
-
Gumby Dammit can take over our team from here. Won't be available tonight, working all day Thursday ... and good luck getting a hold of me on Friday, Saint Patrick's Day. (Good day to be an asshat, it will probably go unmonitored)
If you need something pinned or deleted, ask Mark or Hoorta, I think they have those controls.
If you need something green to drink ... I'll be at The Pub in Naples all day Friday.
Zombo
-
Gumby Dammit can take over our team from here. Won't be available tonight, working all day Thursday ... and good luck getting a hold of me on Friday, Saint Patrick's Day. (Good day to be an asshat, it will probably go unmonitored)
If you need something pinned or deleted, ask Mark or Hoorta, I think they have those controls.
If you need something green to drink ... I'll be at The Pub in Naples all day Friday.
Zombo
Zombo said:
If you need something green to drink ... I'll be at The Pub in Naples all day Friday.
Zombo
Cheers!! You do realize how many NY Giants Catholic Fans travel from NY to Fla? They all owe it to you on drafting Kizer. Have some Fun & don't
EDIT (T, Z does know a Temple
) -
Gumby Dammit can take over our team from here. Won't be available tonight, working all day Thursday ... and good luck getting a hold of me on Friday, Saint Patrick's Day. (Good day to be an asshat, it will probably go unmonitored)
If you need something pinned or deleted, ask Mark or Hoorta, I think they have those controls.
If you need something green to drink ... I'll be at The Pub in Naples all day Friday.
Zombo
Zombo said:
Gumby Dammit can take over our team from here. Won't be available tonight, working all day Thursday ... and good luck getting a hold of me on Friday, Saint Patrick's Day. (Good day to be an asshat, it will probably go unmonitored)
If you need something pinned or deleted, ask Mark or Hoorta, I think they have those controls.
If you need something green to drink ... I'll be at The Pub in Naples all day Friday.
Zombo
With the weather here, why the hell am I not there to join you?
-
I took Adam Shaheen for the Jags. TE from nearby Ashland College. Some say he could be the next Antonio Gates. Converted basketball power forward....both from the Neopolitan. Who knows.
-
And ironically enough Mahomes was actually BPA for SF. And there was one good CB, but Da Bears are loaded with DB's now with FAs and two high draft picks prior to this pick. Time for OL biggies.
-
Chargers were waiting for Pat Mahomes there to learn behind Mr Rivers but wasn't to be
-
Did we not have 2 other instant links to prospect boards besides CBS? picks now split up,could get even slower. maybe keep links in team or positions taken for quicker access? thanks
-
Did ConnerL leave rank order picks with anyone? He's up again.
gumby sent me rank order picks for Zombo's Giants in case we get to them by later this afternoon.
PM sent to ConnerL when this was entered.
-
Did ConnerL leave rank order picks with anyone? He's up again.
gumby sent me rank order picks for Zombo's Giants in case we get to them by later this afternoon.
PM sent to ConnerL when this was entered.
Did ConnerL leave rank order picks with anyone? He's up again.
No... at least I did not receive any. If true to form it'll be this afternoon before he'll be on again.
What I am going to do this morning is chart time between picks to drive home to folks their "contribution" to our progress... or lack thereof... and the need to message out picks.
I do have a provisional pick by One Post in a PM.
-
Did we not have 2 other instant links to prospect boards besides CBS? picks now split up,could get even slower. maybe keep links in team or positions taken for quicker access? thanks
Did we not have 2 other instant links to prospect boards besides CBS? picks now split up,could get even slower. maybe keep links in team or positions taken for quicker access? thanks
I use CBS just because it is one that I have always looked at..and to be consistent with what I put down. But certainly there are many other "prospect ranking services" out there. Any one of you are welcome to put links to those, or list the best remaining from those.
For something like ESPN's you have to pay them to get the info that I get for free from CBS...another reason I use them. If Kiper didn't charge for access to his Big Board I would probably use that. If any of you get that...please, by all means, put it up for us to see.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login