Skip to content

Comment Thread for 2017 Browns Board Mock...

The Browns Board
305 19 6.4k
  • I think the longest I have been on the clock is an hour or 2 ....... I have it open at work

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by

    @darren15 said:

    I think the longest I have been on the clock is an hour or 2 ....... I have it open at work

    2:49... but it was very late at nite, so I gave you a break... 😉

  • BrownsnMoparB BrownsnMopar wrote on last edited by

    I almost doubled down on WRs for Buffalo with Dede still there,but.....

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by Tour2ma

    Round Two Summary:

    Offense: 15

    QBs - 2; RBs - 3; WRs - 3; TEs - 2; OTs - 1; OGs - 2 ; OCs - 2

    Defense: 17

    Edge - 4; DT - 0; ILB - 1; OLB - 1; CB - 6; S - 5

    S/T -- 0

    Observations:

    • The O closes the gap.
    • The DB depth shows.
    • No DTs after 3 in Round One.

    Summary of first two rounds:

    Offense: 27

    QBs - 4; RBs - 6; WRs - 6; TEs - 3; OTs - 3; OGs - 3; OCs - 2

    Defense: 37

    Edge - 10; DT - 3; ILB - 4; OLB - 3; CB - 9; S - 8

    S/T -- 0

  • PoeticGP PoeticG wrote on last edited by

    The year of the Secondary huh?

  • BrownsnMoparB BrownsnMopar wrote on last edited by

    Wargo Riley maybe a one year wonder! I see character and ST too and if his running mate at Lsu is available at NO comp pick......who knows there is something to be said about Local talent....!

  • One PostO One Post wrote on last edited by

    Don't really understand why some are in such a rush to get this draft done. I totally appreciate you Tour and you're doing good work but Goddamn man the draft is 40+ days away.

  • Don't really understand why some are in such a rush to get this draft done. I totally appreciate you Tour and you're doing good work but Goddamn man the draft is 40+ days away.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @one-post said:

    Don't really understand why some are in such a rush to get this draft done. I totally appreciate you Tour and you're doing good work but Goddamn man the draft is 40+ days away.

    If we do a full 7 rounds it may take most of those 40 days. Some people lose interest and drop out after a few rounds.

  • darren15D darren15 wrote on last edited by

    I enjoy the later rounds the most...trying to get a gem in the 6th or 7th

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    It looks like there are at least 27/28 picks left in this third round. I doubt that my picks in the 4th round will be gotten around to until next week. I may try to peek in on the weekend...but we shall see.

    Maybe go ahead and list the order of the 4th round picks anyway at least.

  • darren15D darren15 wrote on last edited by

    I have to go out ....I sent my Titans and Buccs picks to both Texas and Tour

  • gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by

    Waiting 😉 on Darren15,Tour or AG login..Mud you only got 1 of my 3 on my board ,good pick

  • Don't really understand why some are in such a rush to get this draft done. I totally appreciate you Tour and you're doing good work but Goddamn man the draft is 40+ days away.

    MudflyM Mudfly wrote on last edited by

    @one-post said:

    Don't really understand why some are in such a rush to get this draft done. I totally appreciate you Tour and you're doing good work but Goddamn man the draft is 40+ days away.

    Gotta keep it going....last year was a disaster.....whole days passed w/o picks//////some pissers took several days......and with over 300 picks to make and everyone taking a day, thats a year to finish....

    Tour is running it exactly right(with a great assist from AG and Grumby).....someone needs to be payin attention....(everyone, really)

  • @one-post said:

    Don't really understand why some are in such a rush to get this draft done. I totally appreciate you Tour and you're doing good work but Goddamn man the draft is 40+ days away.

    Gotta keep it going....last year was a disaster.....whole days passed w/o picks//////some pissers took several days......and with over 300 picks to make and everyone taking a day, thats a year to finish....

    Tour is running it exactly right(with a great assist from AG and Grumby).....someone needs to be payin attention....(everyone, really)

    gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by gumby73

    @mudfly said:

    Tour is running it exactly right(with a great assist from AG and Grumby).....someone needs to be payin attention....(everyone, really)

    honestly mud some people love this stuff & some play it. I was privately invited to a mock where I ended up with 5 teams.(due to real interest) The picks were set on a egg timer of 10 minutes from post to post & done in a day. With no trading involved. it's very possible for a weekend on this board

  • MudflyM Mudfly wrote on last edited by Mudfly

    Thats how Id like to see it here.....a weekend draft.....BAM!

    .........after 2 rounds and 3 weeks, I quit last year.......too aggravating checking in over and over, seeing the same guys not checkin in.....over and over.....

    Do it or dont.....not in between

  • gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by gumby73

    When you or Gip got passed, I/we kinda new it was over. I Have no problem with "you all come" theory but your probably going to end up with a couple teams & It's even better when you can set it up with 2 leagues over a weekend to compare draft trends

  • @one-post said:

    Don't really understand why some are in such a rush to get this draft done. I totally appreciate you Tour and you're doing good work but Goddamn man the draft is 40+ days away.

    Gotta keep it going....last year was a disaster.....whole days passed w/o picks//////some pissers took several days......and with over 300 picks to make and everyone taking a day, thats a year to finish....

    Tour is running it exactly right(with a great assist from AG and Grumby).....someone needs to be payin attention....(everyone, really)

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by

    @mudfly said:

    Gotta keep it going....last year was a disaster.....whole days passed w/o picks//////some pissers took several days......and with over 300 picks to make and everyone taking a day, thats a year to finish....

    Tour is running it exactly right(with a great assist from AG and Grumby).....someone needs to be payin attention....(everyone, really)

    Thanks... trying to strike a balance between good fun and harassment...

    One Post,

    Really trying to be patient, but need to look ahead and when you see you have 2 of the next four picks to message out picks, and alternatives, for both.

  • MudflyM Mudfly wrote on last edited by

    Hey Ag,,,,,Marcus Maye is my guy.....dagnabbit

  • darren15D darren15 wrote on last edited by darren15

    I did not see this post and he just went to the Buccs ......he was the 1st player I left with Tour before I went out at 6pm

  • I'm unavailable all weekend so I will forward round 3 picks to Tour and if they're unavailable he can pick for me

    gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by gumby73

    @bbedward said:

    I'm unavailable all weekend so I will forward round 3 picks to Tour and if they're unavailable he can pick for me

    bump^^T if you got bbedward picks things should move quickly in AM. Am up for work by 5amish for pick. PoeG logs after 12am. I gotta get to bed with a hot wife with work..Poe has till 10pm.Than the Jolly Green Giant appears. And am not talkin in NY 😛

  • PoeticGP PoeticG wrote on last edited by

    I'm waiting for the person to pick in front of me so I can go