Comment Thread for 2017 Browns Board Mock...
-
Don't really understand why some are in such a rush to get this draft done. I totally appreciate you Tour and you're doing good work but Goddamn man the draft is 40+ days away.
Gotta keep it going....last year was a disaster.....whole days passed w/o picks//////some pissers took several days......and with over 300 picks to make and everyone taking a day, thats a year to finish....
Tour is running it exactly right(with a great assist from AG and Grumby).....someone needs to be payin attention....(everyone, really)
Tour is running it exactly right(with a great assist from AG and Grumby).....someone needs to be payin attention....(everyone, really)
honestly mud some people love this stuff & some play it. I was privately invited to a mock where I ended up with 5 teams.(due to real interest) The picks were set on a egg timer of 10 minutes from post to post & done in a day. With no trading involved. it's very possible for a weekend on this board
-
Thats how Id like to see it here.....a weekend draft.....BAM!
.........after 2 rounds and 3 weeks, I quit last year.......too aggravating checking in over and over, seeing the same guys not checkin in.....over and over.....
Do it or dont.....not in between
-
Don't really understand why some are in such a rush to get this draft done. I totally appreciate you Tour and you're doing good work but Goddamn man the draft is 40+ days away.
Gotta keep it going....last year was a disaster.....whole days passed w/o picks//////some pissers took several days......and with over 300 picks to make and everyone taking a day, thats a year to finish....
Tour is running it exactly right(with a great assist from AG and Grumby).....someone needs to be payin attention....(everyone, really)
Gotta keep it going....last year was a disaster.....whole days passed w/o picks//////some pissers took several days......and with over 300 picks to make and everyone taking a day, thats a year to finish....
Tour is running it exactly right(with a great assist from AG and Grumby).....someone needs to be payin attention....(everyone, really)
Thanks... trying to strike a balance between good fun and harassment...
One Post,
Really trying to be patient, but need to look ahead and when you see you have 2 of the next four picks to message out picks, and alternatives, for both.
-
I did not see this post and he just went to the Buccs ......he was the 1st player I left with Tour before I went out at 6pm
-
I'm unavailable all weekend so I will forward round 3 picks to Tour and if they're unavailable he can pick for me
I'm unavailable all weekend so I will forward round 3 picks to Tour and if they're unavailable he can pick for me
bump^^T if you got bbedward picks things should move quickly in AM. Am up for work by 5amish for pick. PoeG logs after 12am. I gotta get to bed with a hot wife with work..Poe has till 10pm.Than the Jolly Green Giant appears. And am not talkin in NY

-
Don't really understand why some are in such a rush to get this draft done. I totally appreciate you Tour and you're doing good work but Goddamn man the draft is 40+ days away.
Gotta keep it going....last year was a disaster.....whole days passed w/o picks//////some pissers took several days......and with over 300 picks to make and everyone taking a day, thats a year to finish....
Tour is running it exactly right(with a great assist from AG and Grumby).....someone needs to be payin attention....(everyone, really)
Well when I get a pm saying "it's been four hours" when I'm at work. It's hard to drop what I'm doing oh well.Gotta keep it going....last year was a disaster.....whole days passed w/o picks//////some pissers took several days......and with over 300 picks to make and everyone taking a day, thats a year to finish....
Tour is running it exactly right(with a great assist from AG and Grumby).....someone needs to be payin attention....(everyone, really)
Good job Tour I'll try harder to check in more often but those Goddamn Crispy Chickens are selling left and right.
-
I'll be heading out of town for a funeral & be back tomorrow around 2-3 pm CDT. Looks unlikely I will need to pick before then, but I will be unavailable to leave you picks with me if you are away as well.
-
Well when I get a pm saying "it's been four hours" when I'm at work. It's hard to drop what I'm doing oh well.Gotta keep it going....last year was a disaster.....whole days passed w/o picks//////some pissers took several days......and with over 300 picks to make and everyone taking a day, thats a year to finish....
Tour is running it exactly right(with a great assist from AG and Grumby).....someone needs to be payin attention....(everyone, really)
Good job Tour I'll try harder to check in more often but those Goddamn Crispy Chickens are selling left and right.
Well when I get a pm saying "it's been four hours" when I'm at work. It's hard to drop what I'm doing oh well.
Good job Tour I'll try harder to check in more often but those Goddamn Crispy Chickens are selling left and right.
Appreciate the effort and we all understand life can come first... even for a BK guy.
Point was you sent a pick PM (good), but had another pick 3 picks later which a couple names could have covered in the same PM.
Not like you're the only one to not look ahead... just the most recent.
-
I see Montravious Adams just got picked.....this guy has a highlight reel w/o a single tackle on it....for real.....I watched and watched and watched the whole HIGHLIGHT reel and he didnt make a single play....not one....
Carry on.....
If the Browns pick this guy, I will unleash an evil plague on Berea....
-
Guys I won't be around for a while. I'm sorry to drop out halfway through but I have a lot of stuff going on that needs my full attention and I won't be able to make my picks.
Hopefully everything gets sorted and I'm back on the board eventually but until then, try to have fun without me...!
-
Guys I won't be around for a while. I'm sorry to drop out halfway through but I have a lot of stuff going on that needs my full attention and I won't be able to make my picks.
Hopefully everything gets sorted and I'm back on the board eventually but until then, try to have fun without me...!
Guys I won't be around for a while. I'm sorry to drop out halfway through but I have a lot of stuff going on that needs my full attention and I won't be able to make my picks.
Hopefully everything gets sorted and I'm back on the board eventually but until then, try to have fun without me...!
Understood... as long as you are back in time to host Pub Crawl 2017 all will be good.
-
Well when I get a pm saying "it's been four hours" when I'm at work. It's hard to drop what I'm doing oh well.
Good job Tour I'll try harder to check in more often but those Goddamn Crispy Chickens are selling left and right.
Appreciate the effort and we all understand life can come first... even for a BK guy.
Point was you sent a pick PM (good), but had another pick 3 picks later which a couple names could have covered in the same PM.
Not like you're the only one to not look ahead... just the most recent.
?..even for a BK guy..it's harder than what you think.Appreciate the effort and we all understand life can come first... even for a BK guy.
Point was you sent a pick PM (good), but had another pick 3 picks later which a couple names could have covered in the same PM.
Not like you're the only one to not look ahead... just the most recent.
Anyway like I said before I'll try to get on more better.
-
I think Tour said he was taking his picks .....
-
gumby reminded me that Unsym had volunteered to take NE a while back. PM to him they're his if he still wants them.
I'll p/u ATL.... as pick follows PTG and I did ATL last year.
-
I see Montravious Adams just got picked.....this guy has a highlight reel w/o a single tackle on it....for real.....I watched and watched and watched the whole HIGHLIGHT reel and he didnt make a single play....not one....
Carry on.....
If the Browns pick this guy, I will unleash an evil plague on Berea....
I see Montravious Adams just got picked.....this guy has a highlight reel w/o a single tackle on it....for real.....I watched and watched and watched the whole HIGHLIGHT reel and he didnt make a single play....not one....
Carry on.....
If the Browns pick this guy, I will unleash an evil plague on Berea....
I have some saved on my phone from when I was coaching an 8th grade DT and critiquing A&M's OL. They are tackles, and that is just from one game.
Adams has been one of the best DT's in the SEC the last two years and that is high praise.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login